by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fantasy night at the club

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fantasy night at the club - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy night at the club

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:33 pm

As Morwen rolled Celeste onto her back and got onto a mounted position after Celeste manages to rip her top off displaying her breasts to the crowd. While she is removing your top she will wince as you punch her right in the breast squishing it as she will try to bring her arms close to try and block any more incoming punches at her chest or face as she still thrashes below Morwen. The crowd will start cheering as the first wrestler is now exposed to them and it isn't bother her what so ever meaning the fight will only get better for them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Morwen kept punching at Celeste's chest until Celeste raised up her arms to block it. It looks like both are at a stand still now that both of their tops were off, but Morwen was determined to be the last one standing. As she got off, she would attempt to give a double punch to Celeste's open stomach to make her vulnerable. If this worked, she would grab her by the hair before making her run and go through the ropes and out of the ring.

Morwen's plan was to get that 4-second rule on the way so the audience can get their fair share of the fight, but her next move has to work in order for this to happen.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 pm

She will wince as Morwen threw a few more good punches at her breasts till she brought her arms up to block. She will ask " do you always go for your opponents breasts first because you feel yours sag too much" as she feels you get up which Celeste will try to bring both legs to kick at Morwen not caring if they hit low or hit high. If not she will fold up as Morwen punches her hard in the stomach making it easy for her to throw Celeste outside which she will lay there and try to get back in before the penalty round starts for both of them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:57 am

"Of course not!" Morwen would exclaim with a smirk of arrogance. "It's simply because my breasts are so bountiful that I have the urge to eliminate ANY competition that seems to threaten me." She would raise her fist up to go for a punch to the stomach, but at the same time, Celete would bring both of her legs up, aiming to kick her off. Morwen would attempt to beat Celeste to the attack before getting kicked away.

"AAUGH!!!" Morwen cried out as she got kicked to the body and she would go off immediately. The kick was quite harsh and she was on the mat, breathing hard. But if her punch to the stomach worked earlier, then Celeste would lie there so they both can be even.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:18 am

When Morwen punched down at Celeste her punch hit her thigh before hitting her stomach not winding her as bad, but making her wince from the hit on the thigh. Celeste will hide the fact her right thigh is hurting from Morwen's punch. If it works and she can recover before Morwen she will try to kick with her good leg at her not really aiming just trying to weaken her. If it doesn't works and Morwen recovers first Celeste will be very easy to have Morwen's next move land and lock it in.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 am

Morwen would slowly get up on her knees as she breathed hard from that kick to the body. She would look up to see how Celeste was holding and saw that the right thigh was making her wince a little, even though Celeste is doing a good job hiding the pain. After a few more deep breaths, she would try to get up quickly and rush over to her opponent.

Morwen got close, but Celeste was kicking out with her good leg and it hit her a little at her leg. "NNGH," Morwen softly grunted as she rubbed her leg a little and took one step back. Once again, another setback, but Morwen attempted to grab at Celeste's good leg to pull her closer without much movement. If this worked, she would give a jab to that thigh as well to make her more vulnerable. "I'm not done with you yet!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Celeste would try to give Morwen an infuriating smirk at how she was making your perfectly layed plan as difficult as possible. Celeste was about to kick her other leg at you to keep you at bay, but you manage to grab her good leg and punch her thigh making her wince more being this one hurt a lot more than your last punch grazing her thigh. She will try to thrash about to try and get free before Morwen can put her into a painful submission.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:01 am

Morwen would feel Celeste thrashing about after that punch, indicating that she did some good damage. She would reach down to try and grab her opponent by the hair and pull her up as she said, "When will you get it, Celeste? I'm the top elf around here and no one and nothing is taking my place!" If Morwen is able to so, she would throw Celeste to the ropes with much force so she can go over them and outside the ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:35 am

Celeste will make it difficult as possible for you to grab onto me and say " top elven whore who probably sucks off orcs for spending cash. She will hear your enemies cheer at the taunt as she winces from you dragging me to my feet by my hair to throw me out of the ring which she will try to slam her fist right up to your cunt before you can fully get her to her feet. If it works she will try to grab you by your hair and sling you toward the nearest corner. If not she will try to grab the ropes to prevent herself from falling outside the ring.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:47 am

"GAH!!" Morwen cried out as she got hit below her belt. But at the moment, Celeste tries to throw her to the nearest corner, Morwen would still try to throw Celeste out as well. It can go either way in spite of both being in sheer pain. However it plays out, Morwen would smirk through her grunting in pain as she said, "I guess that's the reason I keep getting way more coming to me than any other female...especially you. I mean, is it so hard to please me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next