by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Canadian Beatdown [For Bricktown]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Canadian Beatdown [For Bricktown] Empty Canadian Beatdown [For Bricktown]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Canadian Beatdown [For Bricktown] VyizD50.png?2

Today was just like any other day one might think, at least Belinda Northman thought so. The young blond girl was in a chipper mode as most any other day when nothing really seriously negative had happened. The young Northman heiress was a quite positive person, and while her only really big pet peeve was to be compared to her sister....well that and spiders. She was in as cheerful mood as always. Even though she might not have had the best wrestling record here in AFW so far. Having more defeats than victories, she did have a generally good time here in AFW. Most of the people that she had met in this league had been friendly, even Isabella who had been pretty hellbent and spiteful towards Belinda's older sister had sorta been pretty nice towards her. It was pretty weird, in most people the chipper and fun attitude of the blond cutie seemed to be rather contagious. Belinda had also had that pretty fun match against Mayu, and while she had lost the match...well she couldn't say that she didn't enjoy herself. Then of course there was Tia Baker, the first girl that Belinda had met in AFW, and someone who she had forged a pretty intense and close matched rivalry with. It also helped immensely that she really did like Tia, for she was a very kind and just as competitive a girl as the young Northman girl was.

Belinda wore a pretty cute get up today, consisting of a white cotton long sleeved turtleneck shirt, covering her modest chest. A pair of black tights, a dark blue mini skirt and with it a pair of brown boots. Which clacked against the floor of the halls of AFW, Belinda had just finished up some business around the AFW complex and wondered if she maybe should go and get her gym clothes to do a bit of training. It could never hurt to get a bit of training in and improve oneself, especially if one wanted to become a better wrestler. Though the question was if she had the time...and for some reason Belinda sort of wanted to spar a little....but who could she do that with ? Whilst being a chipper and friendly person, Belinda didn't just enjoy walking up to a stranger and asking them for a spar out of the blue, it could throw off someone else's day completely and it wasn't something that Belinda enjoyed having on her conscious. Still the young blond had to figure out something to do...right ? She kept trying to figure out what she could possibly do today as she kept walking through the halls of the AFW complex, looking around a bit as she walked, her hands move back and forth at her sides like a pendulum would.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Canadian Beatdown [For Bricktown] Empty Re: Canadian Beatdown [For Bricktown]

Post by bricktown Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 am

"Well now, isn't this a fine day?" A deep voice could be heard from behind Belinda, the clipped tones coming through loud and clear along with a undercurrent of polite hostility. "Mind if I join you for a little dance, miss?"

The sound of heavy boots thudding against the concrete floor carried through the empty hall. Two women, with nobody to stop them if something happened, stood front to back. And the one who stalked the heiress, who carried a cold hate in her heart quite unlike her usual self, was Colonel Granite. Clad in her ring attire, the faux military clothes gave her a odd feeling of tackiness. It was a creeping sliminess, like standing next to a soldier who quite obviously joined the army just to cause harm to others. Today, she wasn't quite the same heartless wrestler that she normally was. No, today was the day where she walked with vengeance on her mind and stone in her chest.

"I'll give you some time to swing at me. No sense in tramping all over your pride when your own failure would hurt even worse, right?" Her voice was mocking and cold. And if Belinda did as she said, she'd find that the pink haired bruiser's eyes were much of the same. "Fists up, Northman. Don't go crying to your sister about how I didn't give you a chance to fight back."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:16 pm

The voice that came from behind of her, seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. Or at least so the young Northman though, as she quickly turned around to try and see who it was. The girl in question was not someone that Belinda was familiar with, and certainly she couldn't say that she remembered her from anywhere special....though, judging the girl's clothing she seemed to be some kind of military girl, and with the colorful cast that AFW had around her, well Belinda could only guess that the woman standing in front of her now was a wrestler of this establishment, much like she herself was.

The words that the heavily clad girl was saying towards her...caused Belinda to raise an eyebrow and tilt her head to the side, was wasn't entirely sure as to what this girl wanted, she had said something about dancing and she didn't seem to be in the absolutely best of moods either. Belinda would look very confused as the unknown wrestler offered to let her take a swing at her, making the blond even more confused. The cold and mocking tone of voice that the pink haired girl who wasn't only taller and bigger than the blond cutie, but she was heck of a lot more intimidating. Thouhg Belinda was never really an intimidating figure.

Now that the girl talked about putting up her fists and told her not to cry to her sister about not allowing the young heiress to fight back. Belinda would move her hand up to scratch at the back of her head. " Ah ? I'm a bit confused...do you want to spar with me or something ? Or have I done something offend you ?....w-wait...that can't be, I don't even know who you are..." Belinda let out as she confusedly was trying to figure out what was going on here.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:10 am

"Darn tootin', miss. Now raise those hands before I knock you down."

The Colonel's voice was filled with a cold confidence. She wasn't really there to do much more than knock Belinda out. Make her bleed a little, sure. But that was all secondary to the victory. In a way, that made her more dangerous than the usual sadist. They'd take their time savaging their victims, breaking them down into little pieces before putting their lights out. Yeah, they'd destroy others better than she can. There was no contest there. But snapping a soul in half wasn't her job. Physical brutality was, and she did her job well.

"Don't matter if you don't know why. All's you got to worry about is making it past tonight. Answers can come later." She declared roughly.

She cracked her neck, then raised her hands with a sharp toothed grin as she approached. Like a living wall, she was now an impassable obstacle. Flee or die, there was little choice otherwise.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:35 am

This taller, bigger and a lot more intimidating girl was certainly causing Belinda a bit of worry, especially as it seemed as if the girl was looking for a fight of some kind....it didn't seem so much as she wanted a spar as it looked as if she was looking to fight right here and now.

Belinda moved her right arm up towards her own head and would place her fingers against her head, scratching it softly in a almost comical pose of confusion. One might as well have replaced Belinda's face with that of a question mark, the way she looked on at the The Colonel that stood before her. Belinda would carefully take step backwards and let out in an almost worried half whispering tone.

" Uhm...I-Im not sure what I did...but I suppose whatever I did I should apologize right ? Anyways, is there perhaps anyways that we can resolve this peacefully ?" Belinda would let out. The young Northman was deep down a very kind girl after all. Much unlike her sister in the sense that Cecilia would have jumped at the challenge with a smirking smile on her face. Belinda was only really that way in the ring, if it wasn't a real spar or a match, Belinda didn't have much competitiveness or spirit to fight, especially as to how she somewhat detested pointless brawls and fights.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 am

"Heh. You really think this is about you?" The Colonel laughed briefly, the coldness seeping through like a half-opened window during a winter storm. "No, your sister's the real target here. You? You're just bait. Feel free to tell her that as you're being stretchered out."

With that, she wasted no time in moving forward to clobber poor Belinda. Instead of starting off sensibly, the Colonel went right into trying to gut-punch the heiress into submission. Perhaps it was her own way of showing mercy, given how a bad fall on a concrete floor would shorten her career much more than most of the bruiser's fierce blows could. That was the extent of her kindness, though. She was still trying to hospitalize Belinda, if only for a short time.

"Don't bite your tongue, miss. It'd be a shame if you couldn't talk again."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Hearing that it wasn't her but Cecilia that the tanned woman was after, Belinda's confusion cleared up a bit, though she was still a tad confused as to why she was the target right now. She didn't fully get what either her or her sister had done to piss this girl off so much. Of course she didn't have enough time to think of why and how right now, as she bigger girl moved in.

Before Belinda could do much more the Colonel moved in and buried her fist into the gut of the beautiful blond heiress. The mouth of Belinda shot up just as her eyes did, a slight amount of spittle escaped from out of her lips and she started to stagger back, hunched forward with her arms around her stomach because of the mighty punch of the seemingly very powerful girl. " Agh..." Belinda let out as she felt how her knees quivered a bit, as they felt slightly weak after the impact.

If this was a message that was meant to be sent to Cecilia, Belinda could only fear how much more that this girl was planning to put her through.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:27 am

If Morgan wasn't playing her character to the hilt, she'd feel terrible about doing this. But right now, she was the Colonel. And the Colonel wasn't sentimental or kind to others. With a grim look on her face, she slipped behind Belinda. For somebody as strong as her, it was hard not to do more damage than what was necessary. But she continued on nonetheless, trying to push this fight to the proper stopping point.

"I'm going to break your sister. And when she's on the ground, writhing like a bag full of eels, I'll get the recognition I deserve. Your family's nothing but a bunch of stepping stones to me!" She hissed, moving to deliver a vicious kick to the back of the heiress' calf. In fact, she'd probably grind the heel of her boot into reinforce her statement.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 am

Belinda was still a tad bit chocked that she had somehow just ended up in a brawl, that had seemingly come out of nowhere. In truth she could understand the whole going after family thing, especially if her sister had done something rather bad towards her and opponent or something. Buuuuut from the way that her attacker was talking, it didn't exactly seem as if she had even met with the older of the two Northman sisters. Which caused Belinda quite a bit of concern...perhaps her attacker was mentally ill ? Though she didn't seem to be so far. She had given Belinda a fair amount of time and chances to get ready to fight back, but because of her reluctance and confusion it seemed as if the cute blond had missed out on that.

Now that she was doubled over and in pain, the taller and stronger looking girl moved in behind her and with a mighty kick to Belinda's calf accompanied by a bit of grinding down on it, forced Belinda down onto her knees as she once against yelped out in pain. She attempted to throw a wild left swing backwards, to maybe hit her attacker or perhaps just swat her away for a bit, of course it was a blind punch and a rather recklessly executed one at that.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:33 pm

The Colonel didn't even budge when the fist bounced off her vest. With a dark chuckle, she moved to slip her arms underneath Belinda's. She was going for a full nelson, and she wasn't going to let up until she had crushed the heiress to near unconsciousness. It was the human equivalent of field stripping at this point. If done properly, the pieces could be put back together fine afterwards. If not... Well, she tried.

"I want her to remember this. She'll see her beloved little sister broken on the floor, and she'll know it was me. Won't that be nice, eh?"

Giving off the impression that she was crazy would help. If Cecilia came prepared to fight a madwoman, she'd be caught off-guard by her later.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next