Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 21 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 am

Jay was happy to see and hear that Sion and Diasuke were being nice to Maggie.He thought one of them were her boss,but he was wrong.The lion watches Maggie as she leaves,almost gawking a bit at her. (Mostly because of her outfit)

But,now Jay was given the responsibility of cleaning the bathrooms and the floor.Which he didnt mind,since he was the one who caused this anyway....

When the Queen gave him permission to smack someone around,he smirked. "Alright.We'll see just how they react when Maggie isnt around cleaning,but I am.And my day? Its been good so far.Just getting some work done,thats all."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:20 am

"That's good. I haven't seen it but I have heard of the cleaning you've done so far. I'm glad to hear about how you did." She tells with a smile of approval. She adds that he should really take a break like Sion suggested, but after tiding up the area right there first. "Tell you what, since you did a good job this morning, or at least from what I have been told, I'll treat ya. A friend of ours is picking some stuff up for us, what'cha want?"

After he tells Daisuke what he wants Sion tells him that he may have a solution to his money problems, or at least a temporary one. "I don't know how long your staying but the crew you worked with this morning said they'd like to work with you some more. How about staying here for a few more days? It pays. Say where did you end up sleeping last night?

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:30 am

"Y-Yeah....." Jay said about the comment Diasuke gave him about the cleaning of her mech.Hopefully,Sion would/had already explain it to her.

He was told to take a break after cleaning the mess in this room,and then to clean the whole floor after.This wouldnt take that long hopefully.There were about 10 rooms. "Um,I would like some pizza,if thats okay?"

He was offered to stay a few more days. "Well,I was on Veldaris' couch last night.If its allowable....May I have a room here in the castle?" The memory of last night came into his mind,and burned that shit like vodka on the throat.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:08 am

Daisuke gives their friend a shout to pick up some pizza for Jay. Luckily the timing permitting for that. Sion thought about it for a moment. "That should be alright. I'm pretty sure none of the guest chambers are in use but I'll look into it and let you know. Were things alright at her place?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:52 pm

"Yeah,thing were okay at her place.It just felt a bit.....Odd because She and Carl were both there.I-I dont know why,though." The lion lied.His face was straining not to light up in a blush.He picked up the mop that Maggie was using and held it up straight. "Dont worry,I'll have this all clean quickly"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Daisuke grins a little a bit. "Were they sexually active? I'm just guessing. That can be an odd bunch sometimes but they're great people to be around. Anyway it'll be a bit for the food to get here so when you're done just rest up. Besides there's still things about you we don't know. With how things were on the flight back we really didn't get a chance to find out more about each other.""

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Beginning to mop,since the cleaning product was already spilled on the floor,Jay listened more.The floor was more dirty than he had thought,as it was coming off in large blotches. "Well,ask me what you want to know about me.I dont keep too many secrets."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:13 pm

"Pretty much where you're from, what you do, stuff like that. I've met a lot of different people and many races on Earth in addition to other planets too. Since you're here learning about us I figure the least I could do is find out a bit about yourself."

She looked down at the floor as he continued "Well it's getting there." She then giggled as Sion tickled her out of randomness.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 pm

"Im from a small mountain town.Even though I have these cat ears and tail,I AM a human.The parts were crafted by a......Mechanic I know." Jay said it like that because he didnt think that he and Nick Solem were very good friends. "Before signing up at the AFW,I traveled around and was just a drifter.....Until I came along a place that needs help."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:53 pm

"Oh?" She slowly reaches to inspect the ears, feeling what they are made out of as well as the tail. She is impressed with what she sees "Not bad at all." Sion takes a quick feel as well. "Impressive."

"What sort of things do you do for fun, in addition to climbing tall things." He remembered seeing him clean earlier, as well as hearing from Daisuke about him climbing that one tall tree. "How vast is your knowledge of geography? On Earth we come from the country of Canada." She then grins a bit. "This is a weird place to have a conversation like this."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next