by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 12 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 12 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 am

His picture appears on Vel's phone,which causes her to drop it an ask Jay that important question....

The lion sighs,and his cat ears droop to show slight sorrow. "Because I killed a leader.He was evil,and wanted to wipe out every animal race in existance.Which would include your's.They offered $5000,but I guess that wasnt enough...." Taking a bite out of his burger,he smirks. "You should be more careful who you bring to your planet"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:53 am

Daisuke had a feeling Veldaris may be slightly considering doing something about it, to which Daisuke very firmly demands details about what happened, which she actually is in such a position to demand it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:00 am

"I told you.....A man by the name of Maranan,who led a small town,wanted to wipe out all animal races.When I spoke bout revolution,he tried to put me down.This became a large-scale war in which his captive town was horribly out-gunned.....There were heavy casualties.I ended the war by killing the bastard." Jay took a moment to eat another bite of his burger and swallow before continuing.

"A day or two after I left,the World Government,which is intended on being a bully to ALL races,wiped the city out.There were no survivors.And now they want me captured and put on trial"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:24 am

Sion and Daisuke say nothing for a couple minutes. Just before Sion says something they both grin. "This actually answered a few things. A while back there was an attack that was reported to us that hit the neighboring planet but was focused more on this one. Though who ever did it vanished without a trace. A group was assembled to try to hunt down and bring to justice who ever was responsible, but then we found out someone beat us to it. We were glad that he was taken care of though."

Daisuke then adds "the so called world government you're speaking of is a load of crap and sound like a terrorist group. I can assure you though that if you are indeed the one who took him out anyone caught hunting , or even has the mere thought of it, will be charged with treason."

Veldaris gulped. She wasn't going to go through with it once she found out the details even though the money sounded really good.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 am

"The World Government is made up of very powerful enemies from various races.Not even Im dumb enough to go against them.Their top agents would kill me in a heartbeat..."

Jay sighs,taking the bite of his burger that now made it about half gone. "Im surprised that they havent raised the bounty in the past few years up from $5000.Unti now." He turns to look at Veldaris. "Hey,Veldaris...." The lion smirks and patted her head. "Just to ask,you wouldnt bring me in,would you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:04 am

"Before I found out I'll admit the money sounded pretty tempting, though given what she just said (referring to the Queen's on the spot ruling) I wouldn't give it another thought. Though she if didn't hard to say, most likely I wouldn't, but if you did something to piss me off..." She didn't mention what happened earlier."

Sion mentions to him that they do have the resources and allies that they could stand a good fighting chance against them, but since the threat they caused a while back was wiped out they haven't had a reason to into war with them directly. "Speaking of money, if you don't mind a little hard labour there's a few things that need to be done that you could earn you some spending money while you're here. Shouldn't be anything you can't handle I think."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:14 am

Jay couldnt help but shudder,thinking about what would happen if Veldaris tried to bring him in.He may not have noticed what she was doing until it was too late for him.He also remembered earlier.....Would she even survive a fight with the lion?

"I believe you that they are a good fighting force,Sion.But the World Government isnt large.Just 7 people in fact.The weakest one could level an army with ease,and has done so before." With that,the air would be odd with their words for a moment.Until Sion offered to give Jay money for work. "Depends....What kind of work?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:23 am

Sion just smirked but said nothing out loud, but it looked like he had a trick up his sleeve. "The head of our military mentioned to me the other day she'd want someone to help out with a few things but didn't go into detail."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:29 am

The lion shakes his hands wildly in front of himself. "N-No! Wait...We dont need to pull out an assault over dinner.Can we um,change the subject? Sion,your majesty?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am

"Knowing her it'll most likely be your typical grunt work. Move this, stack that, clean this, mark down that, you know." He assures him she won't be sending him into fight anything.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 37 ... 62  Next