by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse) Empty Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:03 am

Tai Kamiya sighed as he walked towards the tall and somewhat intimidating Friction Gym, the pink haired Sex Wars veteran, dressed in sweatpants, a muscle shirt, and tennis shoes, slowly through the doors of the gym. In his hands he carried a folder. What was inside the folder you ask? Silly person reading this for reasons I do not wish to know, inside that folder was several idea's. Idea's for cross promotion between the two brands, Friction and Sex Wars. Tai had thought of these idea's recently, and wanted to send them to AFW Management for their opinions.

However, there was a snag.

Tai felt that if he went in alone, he would be laughed at, mocked, and forced to watch as his hometown was destroyed as punishment for thinking of cross promoting the two brands. So he decided he would make a trip down to the Friction Arena, where every week, matches would take place and be broadcasted worldwide. Attached to said Arena, was the Friction Gym, which was used on the girls day's off. Therefor Tai now slowly walked inside, looking around at the females within, hoping he could find someone to tell his idea to. It was risky, after all, It was no secret that alot of the Friction wrestlers did not like men for reasons of their own, and thus usually wanted Sex Wars to go away, Tai shuddering as he recalled when Sex Wars first started, several Friction Wrestlers boycotted it, and when it started anyway, they kidnapped him on his first night and beat the crap outta him. He wasnt the rookie he was then, but feeling the eyes start to focus on him as the girls noticed his arrival, he was deeply hoping this didnt end with similar results.

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse) Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 am

After her morning workout, Taylor stepped out to get some air. She sat sideways on a bench that flanked the walkway that led to the door to the gym with her feet out in front of her. The chill in the air felt nice, and the breeze tickled her sweaty skin and made her shiver. She often sat in that spot to relax and watch people as they would come and go from the gym. She still felt like an outsider in Friction. Her friendship with Akashi wasn't exactly enough to make her Miss Popular or anything.

Her hair, still dyed an intense red from her night at the club, was pulled back into a pony tail. Her messy bangs hung in her face and stuck to her forehead. She wore her usual workout gear, a white tank top and black spandex shorts with sneakers. Across the front of her tank top in large block letter read the words "Last Chance". She had her tiny silver nose stud in her right nostril, small enough as to be almost unnoticeable. A thin silver chain wrapped around her left ankle and her wrists were adorned by who knows how many random plastic bracelets.

She was waiting on the motivation to either head back in to the gym or go find lunch. She had been tearing it up in the gym lately. She was as determined as ever to make her mark on the Friction division. Her body reflected her effort with some extra definition in her already tight abs, as well as in her arms and legs. While she was putting off the inevitable trip back into the building someone caught her eye.

It was a...boy? She realized in an instant that she almost never saw them when she was at the gym, except for a handful of staff or managers. This one... he must've been from Sex Wars, she reasoned. She shuddered at the thought. Bunch of sick, pervy, grossness. But this one... maybe it was just her boy-withdrawl talking, but he looked okay.

"Hey..." She said quietly after the door had already closed behind him. She realized she'd been staring at him for his whole trip up the walkway. She shook her head and stood up quickly. She wasn't worried about anyone noticing her gawking. No one ever noticed her, unless her mouth was going.

She pushed through the doors after him and followed him for a minute. He didn't seem to know where he wanted to go. Was he waiting for someone? Was he even supposed to be here? Weird. Well, here goes, she thought as she approached him from the side.

"Hey." She said, trying to sound confident. "You're either lost or you're the ugliest freaking girl on the roster."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:29 am

"Hey"

Tai jumped slightly, turning around at the sound of a girls voice from behind, afraid he was about to get jumped, only to see a cute looking girl standing behind him in workout clothes, luckily for him, she didnt look like she was about to summon the other girls to attack him, though a couple others in the room that noticed him seemed to be considering it.

"Your either lost of the ugliest freaking girl on the roster"

Tai chuckled, the joke making him relax a little bit, though he knew he had to tread carefully. He would take a step towards the girl, holding his hand out to her as he introduced himself.

"Very funny...Im Tai Bacon Kamiya, I represent the Sex Wars Campus...Im sorry to come here and interrupt you girls...but if you happen to be interested, I have a buisness proposal I would like to throw your way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Taylor wrinkled her nose and slapped Tai's hand away. "I am not calling you that. You can be Betty. Ya know, like ugly Betty, in case you didn't get it."

She put a hand on her hip and tried to look casually disinterested while listening to the guy try to explain himself. "Oh, man. You're totally going to try to offer me money for sex. Dude. Look, I might be right around rock bottom here, but rock bottom isn't near low enough to go for something like that."

She fussed with her bangs, trying to comb them with her fingers to un-mat them and situate them to look halfway decent. "Little tip, don't walk into a room full of girls and start talking about a 'business proposal'. Especially since you're such a tiny, tiny little man." Taylor stepped a little closer and smirked. "I think you're actually shorter than me. Maybe. Still, you're a runt."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 am

Tai just blinked as she slapped his hand away, lowering it as she insulted his looks again, listening to her get his intentions wrong and make a strange height comment. When she had finished, Tai would get his hands up,folder closed in one hand, as he tried to explain.

"Ok.....first off, we appear to be the same height...so...yeah. Second of all, and really this so typical of you Friction girls. The second you see a guy, you automatically make assumptions about him, refuse to listen to him, and then walk away assuming all men are evil just because your to stubborn to take a few seconds out and pay attention."

Having finished his rant, taking a breath to calm himself, he would look around, getting more attention now from the other females in the area, who seemed less then willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Deciding to take his chances, he would turn back to the othe girl.

"Now then, as I was saying. This is not, as you thought, an offer of sex. What it is however, is a special buisness proposal that Im planning on showing AFW management. It's an offer for a Cross-Promotional show between Friction and Sex Wars. Ticket sales have been slow for Friction lately, and my idea just might be what could bring some serious money back in."

"However, if I went into Cassandra Seller's office with just this, she would probally have me fired. So Ive already got several Sex Wars stars interested in the idea, having signed their names on a paper here in agreement to it, and I decided to come to Friction to see if I could get any of it's so called wrestlers to sign on to the idea as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 am

Taylor's smirk faded. "Wha-typical of US FRICTION GIRLS? Don't you lump me in with those... hey, I AM paying attention. Easy killer."

As Tai continued, Taylor watched him more quietly, with some concern. The idea of the Sex Wars promotion turned her stomach. But... if it were a chance to get to beat the crap out of new people... like this little guy. He looked smaller than... well, all of her opponents so far. This guy couldn't be that tough. He did... have a certain appeal, though. Taylor wasn't repulsed by him or anything.

She realized that she'd been twirling her hair around her finger. She stopped. Then she got angry. "So-called wrestlers, huh? Are you just trying to piss me off? Alright Betty... and who the hell is Cassandra Sellers? And... let me get it straight here, you came in here, start stereotyping a bunch of people that includes me, and then start tossing around challenges and insults. Huh. I don't know how I feel about that. Oh, I forgot, I was refusing to listen to you and then I was going to walk away. Well, how about this."

She stepped forward, put her hands on Tai's shoulders, and shoved him as hard as she could. She had to work to hold back her excited grin and cover it up with a sneer.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 am

Tai sighed and shook his head as she went off on him, figuring he would get that kind of reaction.

"Damn Friction girls, never bother paying attention....then again, I suppose I couldve been nicer...Im not paying attention right now am I? Did she ask who Cassandra Sellers was? How can she not know her own boss? Wait, why is she backing up...Oh Shi"

That was the last thoughts in Tai's head before the girl shoved him, the force of the hard shove forcing him to back up a few steps, swinging his arms to get his balance. When he was upright, he would swing one arm back to adjust himself....only for his elbow to hit something soft, followed by...

"CRACK!"

The sound of a girl behind him, who had walked up behind him as the two of them talked, not expecting Taylor to shove Tai, she had moved closer to him, aiming to grab his shoulder, when he was forced backwards, his final adjustment of his arm causing his elbow to swing back and connect with her face, breaking her nose.

Tai turned around, wide eyed as he saw the damage he had just caused, Friction staff in the area running towards the girl, other wrestlers in the gym turning to glare at him.

"Awwww.......Shit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:32 am

Taylor watched Tai's ordeal and first covered her mouth in horror, but then burst out laughing. "Oh, shit, you just did that!" More laughing. She almost fell over.

"Okay, Betty, you'd better go find a safer place to talk about your 'business proposal'. C'mon." Taylor seized Tai by the upper arm and led him quickly away from the gathering girls and down a hall, around a corner, and into an empty office.

"It belongs to a manager, but he leaves it unlocked, so..." She offered by way of explanation. She looked over Tai more thoroughly now that they were out of the way. She didn't know what to think of him, but it'd been so long since she'd interacted with a guy at all, it brought out a certain side of her. She sat down on the edge of the desk and fussed some more over her hair.

"So, uh, what's this thing? Creepy sex offender league people ran out of rape victims and now you wanna come try to pick on some of us?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:01 am

Tai didnt resist as Taylor pulled him away from the gathering girls and into a spare office, taking a seat across from hers and taking a few minutes to calm himself.

"Geez....thank you...Ill have to apologise later, those girls out there wouldve killed me."

After Tai was calm, he would listen to Taylors question, before shaking his head.

"See, thats the kinda comments that I always get, why is it that Friction girls can have plenty of hentai matches and nobody thinks thats odd, but they here that Im in Sex Wars and act like Im some kind of perverted freak? Whats the difference?"

Shaking his head, he would move on from that and answer her question.

"Ok...I can honestly say, it has nothing to do with sex, we arent going to abduct any of you, nore attempt to rape any of you. Your all safe. The fact is though, that AFW has been losing money, people arent spending enough on either brand, which means AFW Management, Cassandra Sellers, your boss, and her sister...My boss, have decided to cut costs. Now, while Friction is the star show, you get all the state of the art amenities and such, Where as all the cutbacks are taking place in Sex Wars"

Tai cracked his neck, a little stiff, before continuing.

"Basically, when AFW decides to cut costs, they take it away from Sex Wars, and so far, that means Ive been getting paid less, had my electricity shut off, and they have now been taking money out of my checks as rent. So I figure I can put up with it, and soon the might just cancel Sex Wars all together and put me out of a job after 8 years....or, I can offer this cross promotional idea, make AFW a bunch of money, renew peoples interest in us, and thus avoid getting thrown out to save a buck. Summers coming after all, and I want my AC turned back on. You see what Im saying?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Taylor blinked. "What the hell is hentai?"

She scooted farther back on the desk so her feet were off the ground and she idly kicked them back and forth. This guy was just full of info. Maybe he'd ask to borrow money, too. Had he really been here for eight years? Or, been there for eight years, in Sex Wars? Eight years ago Taylor was twelve. That wouldn't have been any fun. Or legal.

She nodded. "I think so. You're broke, so you're trying to bank off of our awesomeness, right?" She meant it as a playful jab, but it didn't really come across that way. "Well... you mean you're just looking to set up standard singles matches then? Like... in the Friction ring? Like... against guys, or are you bringing the little Sex Wars girls over?"

She stopped to think for a second. "I... haven't really had the best run here so far. Like... I thought I'd be doing a lot better. Like I did well against really tough people, but... ya know. So... I mean like I think my name could use a boost or whatever." It was weird that she felt so much at ease around this guy. Maybe because she didn't see him as competition or as a threat like she did the other girls. It could've been a lot of things, but she surprised herself with her honesty.

"But I'm not gonna do any freaky weird creepiness in the ring." She added quickly. "I'm here to kick ass, not to... do... other things... to ass."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next