Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse) - Page 8 Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:59 am

Tai just sighed as she tried to justify herself, the ref girl coming over and after a few minutes, had his nose bandaged and wrapped the best she could with the few supplies around.

"...damnitall....now I gotta get one of those stupid face masks...."

After the ref was done, Tai would stand up, the blood flow stopped from his nose as he looked at Taylor.

"Look...if you wanna continue...and wont rebreak my nose....then we can continue, this wouldnt be the first time Ive wrestled with an injury after all...OH WOULD YOU GIVE IT A BREAK!"

That last bit was for the girls outside the ring, all still cheering and hollering at Tai's misfortune.

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse) - Page 8 Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide (For Bluemouse)

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 am

"Don't worry, no one's looking at your face." She didn't know if she meant it as an insult or a compliment.

Taylor shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. "Well, if you wanna keep at it, I can kick your ass some more. I can go all day. But... are you sure you want to keep getting beat up here where none of it counts and not just wait for like a real match? This doesn't go on the record or anything." Really Taylor just craved recognition for anything she accomplished. She was starved for respect and credibility, and getting the better of this guy made her really wish there were cameras around so she could prove it later.

She got back in her stance and moved a little around the ring, circling one way, then the other, keeping her eyes fixed on Tai.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am

Tai glared as she made her comment about his face, taking it as an insult, being proud of his face...and for good reason.

"Geez...break my nose then hurt my feelings, that was harsh."

Tai would hear out the rest of her comments, before scoffing.

"Oh I see how it is...you dont want to "waste your time" fighting me unless its official...well...take a gander over there."

He pointed around the room to the many, many cameras, as well as pointing to the small crowd of girls watching.

"See? There will be a record of this....and guess what? Im havent exactly tapped out yet...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 am

Taylor's reservations gradually abated as Tai spoke, and a dangerous grin slid across her face. "That's right, you haven't." She said. "But you might want to. You're getting uglier by the minute."

Taylor skipped lightly out to meet Tai. She stood a few feet away from him and cautiously put her hands up, calling for Tai to lock up. "You're about my size, right? Not as athletic, but don't worry about it. No one really is. C'mon, Betty."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 am

Tai nodded and moved closer to her, just about to lock up...

"Woah!"

...when he appeard to trip, falling to the side, one leg lifting backwards to support himself...

"...Ha!"

Before he would use his balanced leg to spin around, trying to connect with a spin kick to her side.

If it worked, it would be brilliant.

If it failed, he would spin around and look really stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Taylor watched Tai blankly and took one small step to the side so that Tai's kick missed completely. She lowered her hands, looking a little confused. "What... the hell are you trying to do?" She said as she back pedaled a little bit to put some more space between them. She wouldn't feel right about attacking him while he was looking so stupid.

"That was proooobably the worst thing I've ever seen. I'm embarrassed for you. And apparently we've got it on film and everything, so.... You're basically going to be famous as the worst fighter in the history of the world. Now try this again, ready?" She put her hands up again.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:57 am

Tai blushed, standing straight and getting his hands up.

"...Shut up....I tripped...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm

"I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that you can't seem to stay standing, or the fact that it seems like you're scared to death to lock up with me. I guess you really are as weak as you look." Taylor jeered, grinning, skipping lightly around Tai.

Then she stopped, feigning a pout. "But... don't you want to come get me?" She said, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her boyshorts and cocking her hips to the side. She tossed some stray red hair back out of her face and laughed. "Here, one hand behind my back, is that fair?" She put one hand back and held up only her right.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 am

Tai rolled his eyes as she taunted him by putting a hand behind her back, moving towards her slowly, hands up, before attempting to grab her shoulders in a lock up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 02, 2011 5:54 am

Taylor never ever locked up with her opponents, instead using her speed and mobility to counter with something like a dropkick. This time she made an exception though.

"Uff!" She met Tai and slapped on a collar and elbow tie. She pushed back, though it was obvious that he was stronger. Not by that much, all things considered, but he was strong enough. Still, Taylor had other plans, and pulled Tai in as close as she could get him, so that her chest brushed against his.

"Was that so hard?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next