by Deus001 Today at 9:45 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across Worlds

2 posters

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next

Go down

Peace Across Worlds - Page 24 Empty Re: Peace Across Worlds

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Okay,now he lost it.His mind had turned into a fuzz.

Jay lunged at the Salusian woman's to bring her down on her stomach.The lion grabbed on of her arms and bends it behind her own back. "C'mon! Say something! Dont just blow me off!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:15 am

Carl hears the person telling Jay off while Daisuke wonders how long they'll let this go on for. Nobody else has noticed this happening just yet.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:20 am

He blocks out her yells at him.Jay grabbed her leg to bend back and put between his.Then,he wrapped his closer arm around her neck to lock the mean girl into an STF. "I wont ask you again.What is your name? And why did you speak bad of Maggie?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:51 am

Both Daisuke and Carl saw this and they let Jay lock the person in it for a few seconds before rushing in the break it up, as well as a few people near by help out as well. "Okay that's enough!" The Queen tells Jay as a few help her pull Jay off and hold him back. Carl had to help the person up as Jay had her in it for a fair amount of time as it took them a few seconds to get in there and a bit longer to pull them apart. The few that did run in continue to hold Jay back as Daisuke checks with the other person.

"You okay?" she then pauses while the person groans in pain. "Well for once I don't give a fuck, you're fired!" She then motions for Carl to get the person out of her. Maggie was near by and saw the end result of this. She was surprised someone did this for her but looked a little sad someone just lost their job. Daisuke tells them to let Jay go. "I wasn't expecting that, but thanks. I think things may be a bit more positive around here. Okay you guys thanks, back to whatever you were doing."

Daisuke notices Maggie saw the end result. Maggie looks towards Jay and gives him a soft "Thank you." before leaving herself.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:05 am

Reality came back to Jay.He thought about where he was.On a planet,alone.This was one of the first times he was without any support.He found himself being held back by almost 6 people,including Sion.Jay wasnt really resisting,but he was still being pulled away from this woman.

What would have happened if he had hurt her? Jay had no support.None on Earth that he had met were capable of coming to his aide. "I-I...." The lion's body shook a bit.Jay was let go and semi-scolded by Diasuke.

He bowed his head in shame. "I am sorry,Queen.I shouldnt have taken it that far....But--" He gasps a bit when Maggie came to hug him.She thanked him and then left. "But,that's why I do it.For those who cannot."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:14 am

"It's ok Jay, it's about time someone stood up to her. As much as I try to avoid violence she got what she deserved. Sion overhears the person being lead out by Carl yelling up a storm. He see Carl and her off to other security personal to deal with her the rest of the way. "I'm guessing things went well?" Sion asks him. "You could say that."

Sion and Carl catch up with Daisuke and Jay, just as Daisuke was about to tell Jay can go back to the cleaning work he was assigned. Because he can take off Carl gets a message on his phone from Veldaris. Sion peaks over and comments about Vel coming by here in a few hours.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:22 am

He still felt bad,and just sort of shrugged when told that it was right what he did.Jay preferred to move on from it,if that was okay.He had done much worse things in his life than hurt a woman who clearly deserved it.AS he rises from his bowing,Jay hears that Veldaris is coming by soon.He went to the room close by to grab the mop to continue his cleaning.

"Oh? What is she coming by for? Does it say?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:28 am

"She didn't say but if I could guess making she's either dropping some stuff off, picking something up or she's done earlier. It's hard to tell with her sometimes. Oh well." Carl tells him with a shrug at the end before he takes off as Daisuke was already in the process of leaving. Sion hung around for a little bit before taking off himself.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:37 am

Jay didnt really learn much there....Just that Veldaris seemed to be some sort of....Delivery Girl.Which he could not help but smirk at.He looked around in a supply closet for a moment,his tail swishing about.When he came out with a new bottle of cleaning product,everyone was gone.Jay began to mop the floor;after spreading a bit of product on the floor of course

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:42 am

Veldaris pulled up a few hours later. She did drop of a few things when she got there and went to her office while things were being unloaded. She got a message saying she is to bring something to Earth. It didn't tell her when she is to head out but she helps it's tomorrow so she can get a good amount of sleep in, other wise she'd have to call it a day earlier to get a few in quickly. She wasn't one to do intergalactic travel while being somewhat while being drowsy,

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 62 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 43 ... 62  Next