by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 10 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:18 am

Cardia's paused slightly as she pondered what Lukretia was telling her, "Well, you're rich and beautiful and powerful and... I'm none of those things. I worry that I won't measure up... But, I am still thankful for what I have. Here at the AFW, I get to do what I love..." She worked her hands down to Lukretia's shoulder blades, "And meet wonderful people like you."

She sighed deeply, "I wish I could know what sorts of things you deal with on a daily basis... Your life must be so interesting." She leaned down and gingerly kissed the back of Lukretia's neck, "If there's anything I can do to help... I... A woman as beautiful as you shouldn't have to worry." She nuzzled against Lukretia's back softly, still massaging her back.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 10 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 am

Lukretia let out soft moans of pleasure as Cardia kissed and nuzzled her neck. As Cardia spoke, Lukretia smirked. "Und I do vat I love here as vell, meine frau."She said. "Peasants shouldn't look up into ze towers of kings und queens and vonder if ze are being watched und if zey vill ever meet ze measure of those zey serve."

"Interesting maybe but it is hectic. Right now I should be looking for a home in ze area so I don't have to keep flying back home or staying in hotels." She sighed. "Instead I am vasting time getting a massage from you." She then smiled. "Und you had better keep it up. "I like ze kissing as vell, it's a very nice touch, meine frau."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 am

Cardia blushed, "I... I'm sorry." She continued to kiss and nibble tenderly along Lukretia's back. Working her hands down the German's spine, she continued to explore Lukretia's back, rubbing each muscle gingerly.

"I... I have an apartment. It isn't suited for royalty... but if it'd help you to stay with me... I could..." She trailed off, almost ashamed to offer.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:29 am

"Nein..." Lukretia said waving her hand. Her voice seemed to confirm Lukretia's shame. "Meine frau, I vould be doing you a favor letting you live vith me in ze dumpy hotels I am forced to stay in in zis town vile I am vaiting to find a home." Of course her idea of dumpy hotel was a five star luxury suite. "I vould be embarrassed to even be seen valking into watever rat's nest you call home, let alone to live zere."

Lukretia then sighed. "Maybe if you continue to be a good girl..." She then paused and furrowed her brow. "... und clean up a bit we might be able to arrange something. "I am sure I von't be needing meine pool haus since I von't be living zere full time. You can see vat it is like to be near me." She smirked. "Of course ze offer vouldn't be a free one."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 am

Cardia gasped at the offer, her hands freezing, "Oh, my. I would love that." She slowly resumed having gotten down to rubbing the small of Lukretia's back, she started working her way back up to her shoulders again, still giving little love bites and kisses to Lukretia's neck. "Wh-what would I have to do? I mean... even for a day, to see what your life is like..." She trailed off, imagining the sort of people Lukretia might mingle and deal with on a daily basis.

"Wait... if you're a countess, should I be calling you Lukretia? Or your majesty or..." She trailed off, leaving Lukretia free to offer input.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:27 am

Lukretia gave a small laugh. "Of course you vould love ze offer." She said and then smiled. "Vell if you only vant a residence zen all you have to do is clean up around ze area you live und take care of ze pool." She then smirked. "Und if you really vant to see ze inside of ze house you could always work as a maid." She closed her eyes and sank into the couch, enjoying the massage and the tender kisses. She gave soft moans before heaving a deep sigh. "I told you because you were pestering me about my life. I don't vant others to know." She reprimanded Cardia softly. "It's a title of aristocracy not royalty." She said. "Germany isn't beholden to a king or queen anymore und I am not a princess. We are just wealthy land holders vith influence in ze highest circles of German society.If you vanted to address me properly you vould call me Mistress, Mistress Von Creuzfeldt or Ms. Von Creuzfeld but for ze sake of zis place you may continue to call me Lukretia."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:34 am

Cardia beamed, but then sighed, "I... I'm sorry. You probably have so many hangers-on who are just as annoying as I am, wanting to do anything they can to get closer to you. It must get so annoying." She reached down, embracing Lukretia, nuzzling against her back, before resuming the massage.

"That's a very generous offer," she spoke after giving it some thought, "But... I probably would stick out like a sore thumb with the sort of rich, important people you meet." Her voice wavered slightly, "And I definitely would not be a good maid..." Changing the subject, she continued, "So... are you feeling more relaxed?" She asked as she dug deeper into the German's shoulders.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:19 am

"Of course if people know zat I am a Countess zen zey vill try and do anything to get near me." She said. "Vat is ze matter?" She said almost mockingly. "Now you are not so interested?" She smiled slyly. "I am feeling quite relxed, meine frau." She said. She then turned on her side and then on her back so that Cardia was on her lap. Lukretia pointed to her chest which was slightly exposed. She then ran a finger up and to her neck. She was silently signaling Cardia to plant kisses on these areas.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 am

Cardia's eyes went wide at Lukretia's suggestion, but she nodded quietly, gently suckling on her chest and neck, "I... I'm still interested, but I couldn't do it if it would be a bother to you."

A few more kisses, "To be honest, the change, the suddenness... it is a little frightening." She gave a gentle bite to Lukretia's neck, "I am glad I could relax you." She cooed sweetly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:38 am

Lukretia reached up and entwined her fingers in Cardia's hair. "Do you think zat I am doing it out of ze kindness of my heart?" She whispered slyly. "It vould be one less person zat I vould have to pay und if I needed you you vould be at my beck-und-call. Ze chance to fulfill some dream of yours is ze last thing on my mind." She said frankly. Zis time you are lucky zat something you vant coincides vith something zat I vant."

Lukretia sucked in a small breath when Cardia nipped at her neck. Lukretia then mused as Cardia continued to work her over withkisses. "Have you ever thought iof being in a tag team?" Lukretia asked offhandedly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next