» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Today at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Today at 2:18 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 12:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, M.Hydra

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:05 am

Linh seemed to be remembering something from her time at her old wrestling promotion, and Fallon would hold off long enough to give the Vietnamese woman ample opportunity to reminisce. “I wouldn’️t say I’️m femmacho or anything. Sounds gross and weird. I would say I’️m a hundred percent feminine. I’️m just feminine of the ass-kicking variety, y’️know.” She brought her arms up and flexed them, giving Linh a little gun show.

When Linh approached, Fallon was ready to defend herself, but Linh seemed to be taking a little break from their spar. She started playing with Fallon’️s belly, tracing a hand across it, then rubbing her own against it. Fallon’️s eyes widened a little, and she purred quietly at the belly to belly contact. “Ooh…well, y’️know…I have abs of steel. Iron abs, I mean, so it makes sense for me to like them a lot, right?” Fallon said. She smiled. “It sounds…it sounds like a lot of fun. It sounds totally awesome. In fact…”

Fallon would suddenly grab onto Linh’️s shoulders, trying to shove her to the mat on her back. Fallon would try to fall down on top of her exotic opponent, still belly to belly, grinding her hard abs against Linh’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by LunarOcean Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Fallon would suddenly grab onto Linh’️s shoulders, trying to shove her to the mat on her back. Fallon would try to fall down on top of her exotic opponent, still belly to belly, grinding her hard abs against Linh’️s.[/quote]

"Most men I had known were never that prideful of their builds~" She teased, enjoying the press of one hard body against the other. Without warning, she was pushed backwards and slammed against the mat, sandwiched between the unforgiving floor and a very determined hardbody. Linh's eyes widened before narrowing and a long moan came out of her breath.

Her own smooth and streamlined core felt like a hundred little calloused hands were gripping it before rubbing worn palms all over it. Her limbs twitched and jerks, legs bumping up against Fallon's but in the sexual heat, they were uncoordinated and uncontrolled. Her own abs quivered beneath as she tried not to flex, unsuccessful as rough grip turned into rocky bumps, Her grip on Fallon's shoulders started to tighten but her grip was unfocused. Her elbows were seizing up and a wild blush crossed her features as she began to get as stiff as a wall.

Yet she wasn't going to just lay there and take it. Linh wasn't a stranger to full body pins or tummy rubs. Looking away and closing her eyes, she undulated her body from legs to chest, bumping up on Fallon seductively. She couldn't outgrind her but grinding was never her specialty. With her much larger bust, she attempted to slip it under the latina's and catch her sensitive underboobs. She would stroke left and right before trying to settle her nipples against them, poking and rubbing; as they got more aroused, they'd dig more into her underbreast!

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Fallon grinned when Linh moaned. She really enjoyed the feeling of crushing the Vietnamese woman’️s body underneath her own, grinding their abs together until she had turned Linh’️s belly into soft, squishy jelly.

“Heh heh…you can surrender to me whenever you feel like it!” Fallon teased, grinding harder against Linh. “Surrender your body!”

Linh was obviously in a difficult position, and Fallon could easily recognize that. She saw the blush on the exotic wrestler’️s face, felt the way she quivered and squirmed and struggled. Fallon definitely had Linh in a sticky spot right now. “Come on…give up! Give up!” Fallon implored her sparring partner. Linh, to her credit, did not give up right away. She pushed her slightly larger chest up into Fallon’️s and started brushing her nipples across the bottoms of Fallon’️s boobs. The brunette blushed lightly and murmured, but she would not stop grinding her belly against Linh’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:09 pm

"NNnnnnn, I'm not going to be squashed like... that!" Linh's legs snapped over her waist like a claw. It took all of her willpower not to break down and let her take control and she intended to use that. If she couldn't hump her back, then she could sure as hell trib her! A excited, swelling pussy smacked onto the latina's, giving Fallon no room to manoeuvre as it squished and squeezed, labial lips parallel as she worked her up and down.

Stalwart as it seemed, it was quite dangerous. After all it was only adding extra arousal to her body, now going between flexing rock hard and turning soft as putty. Linh for once seemed like she was more interested in fucking than fighting, grabbing Fallon and pulling her face forward for a not-kiss. It was more of her slavering her lips and tongue all over her face, all the while practically swinging her breasts left and right. It sure as hell wasn't an organized defence but she was either so desperate or so horny she knew it had to affect her somehow!

The problem remained that that strong belly had her squashed to the mat and she had to do everything she could to try and distract her from that!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:00 am

Linh was obviously having some trouble dealing with the belly grinding that Fallon was giving her. The Vietnamese woman’️s face was red, her legs slid against and around Fallon’️s in a desperate attempt to find a hold on the Californian, and she rubbed her breasts back and forth wildly, just trying to distract Fallon and find a way to escape. Well, Fallon was not about to be distracted.

That was not to say that she wasn’️t going to get a little horny as Linh began bumping sexes with her, the clothed womanhoods rubbing together and sharing warmth. That, combined with the belly-to-belly contact that Fallon was maintaining, was enough to bring a blush to her face and to make her a little wet. Linh started slobbering all over Fallon’️s face, too, making the brunette giggle and give Linh’️s shoulders a hard squeeze with both of her hands.

“Nice try…” she murmured, letting her tongue snake out to lick Linh back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:49 pm

"Nice...? I'll try harder then!!" She hoped her voice would drown out the squish-squish sound coming from between their crotches, something she knew was more than sweat. She felt so sensitive and Linh's squeezing hands, so warm and so possessive. She knew she had to do something drastic soon! All the humping was making her feel tight enough to dangerously burst.

Locking lips with her to distract her, ravishing her lips, Linh moved her breasts once more over Fallon's, bumping like tires on roccks. She swished left and right, moaning loudly into her mouth as she tried to find the perfect fit. Her nipples felt like small speartips in how they so resolutely duelled with those of her opponent's. It was only making her wetter and her belly was flexing almost painfully hard, finally putting up some resistance to Fallon. Yet it all changed when one of the latina's smaller breasts found itself trapped between her's.

It was a long shot and Fallon might not even feel it, but it was the best idea she had. Wrapping her arms around her opponent's upper body, Linh attempted to push her over so she would be on top. Her legs would scissor around her opponent's thighs, clamping warmly, as she rubbed her breasts against the trapped boob, trying to get both of them even more aroused so her own would squeeze and crush that tit!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:59 am

All the contact that the two wrestlers had initiated with each other continued unabated, only growing in intensity with each passing second. Their crotches smacked together, and every time they pulled apart the noise was a little stickier, for their juices were beginning to soak through the spandex of their shorts. Their bellies grinded together, Fallon’️s iron abs slowly but surely turning her sparring partner’️s into powder. Then, their breasts rubbed and pushed against each other, Fallon’️s orbs battling Linh’️s very slightly larger ones for dominance between their bodies, their nipples bending against each other and poking back and forth like little swords. Finally, the two of them were slobbering all over each other’️s faces.

All of this continued even as Linh tried her best to escape. She began to tighten her legs around Fallon’️s thighs, but that squeezing was not enough to make the brunette let go. The capture and subsequent squeezing of her boob was a little more surprising, and she let out a shocked cry as Linh’️s breasts squeezed hers between them.

No matter what, though, she wasn’️t getting off of Linh. She knew the Vietnamese wrestler had to break soon. “I’️m not getting off of you! Not until I grind a big hole through your tummy!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:19 pm

It seemed that all that Linh was doing was for naught; tightened muscle that was barely supporting the press of Fallon began to mush and soften. Like bar of toothpaste, ejaculate began to pour out of her crotch, enveloping her crotch and Fallon's in an infernal heat. She wailed and coo'd, eyes shut as all resistance finally gave way to a blissful submission, signifying that Fallon was the stronger woman this time. Linh panted heavily as her breaths became dependent on the latina's mercy and her once bouncing breasts began to soften and flop, looking almost like they were meltng from the heat.

"... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you're really good at this Fallon..." She panted, patting her on the back. The presss of her body didn't have the same fiery warmth. "Just like Radmilla. She won a whole match once... just like that." It wasn't against her thankfully but she felt bad for the poor girl that the redhead had used more or less as a personal bed for a few minutes.

Well, her first loss although thankfully it wasn't official. Next time she wouldn't fall prey to such an easy trick! She smiled and rose up, looking down at the little dark patch beneath them. That's when she wondered...

"It must be terrible for the janitors."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:51 am

Fallon stayed on top of her sparring partner. She was a girl blessed with an incredible endurance. She was energetic, and could take quite a lot of damage before she would finally go down for good. Linh had managed to put Fallon into a position which was impossible to escape from in order to win the first fall, but now, Fallon was returning the favor.

At last, the Vietnamese wrestler gave in. Fallon felt her soften and sort of melt underneath, and the Californian would continue to grind her belly and chest down hard against Linh’️s. She felt the warm wetness of Linh’️s crotch as she became very obviously aroused from the close contact between them. Fallon wasn’️t leaking quite as much pussy juice as Linh was, but she was undoubtedly enjoying it, too, especially because she had won this fall. Once it was over and Linh had given in, Fallon would roll off to the side and rise to her feet, allowing Linh to do so as well.

“Yeah, I think it is,” she agreed with her sparring partner. “Pretty much any place is fair game for stuff like that.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:27 pm

"No wonder this place smells so funny. There is an airrefreshner in every room." She groaned and slowly began to push herself back up. That Fallon had gotten her good and now she felt like a popped tire. She felt a little embarrassed looking like this given her normally confident and suave manners. This bubbly young girl had resisted her every effort to sex her up in return. Next time she would have to go for a submission hold, maybe a choke. Not getting so horny next time would also work.

It took Linh a little longer to get to her feet, feeling she had a small car fall onto her. Her bones made a few popping noises as she stretched and gave her partner a sly grin. "That was a dirty move, catching me off guard like that. All I wanted was a nice little rub. Don't you know how to treat a lady, chica?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next