by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:32 am

Fallon waited patiently for her sparring partner to get back up onto her feet. The Californian was excited, psyched up, and more than a little bit aroused after winning that last fall with a long, belly-to-belly, chest-to-chest grind. She pawed impatiently at her own crotch, feeling how warm it was after rubbing all over Linh.

“Yeah, I don’️t see why they need air fresheners,” Fallon replied, looking back up to Linh as the Vietnamese woman got to her feet. Fallon took a deep breath, inhaling then slowly exhaling, trying to calm herself down. If she thought with her pussy it would serve no purpose other than to distract her. “Everyone loves this smell, don’️t they?”

When Linh started teasing, complaining about how Fallon had treated her, the brunette laughed and put her hands on her hips. “If you can’️t keep up with me, that’️s your problem! I’️ll just use you as my little sex doll!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Spider's Arrival (feat. Daaharu and that new person)

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:04 pm

"Sometimes I like smelling a room that doesn't reek of an orgy." Linh replied cheekily, standing up and stretching herself out. Her belly had red marks from just how hard Fallon had been pressing against her. She was already chastising herself for trying to sex Fallon back. Now that she thought about it, next time she'd go for a leg lock or even a choke hold. Aggressive humping wasn't her specialty. Her womanly pride had taken a blow but she was glad this wasn't an official match.

"And I'll be your personal chiropractor then." She teased, letting all the implications of the word settle in. She was panting and slouching forward, still tired from that hard rubbing. Cumming took a lot out of oneself and she couldn't seem to focus into her normal wrestling mindset. "That was a good workout. We're even now - next time those dainty legs of yours won't be so lucky."

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 am

“Well I never do! I love this smell!” Fallon loudly declared, puffing her chest out proudly and putting her hands on her hips. She inhaled deeply, then spluttered a little. She had inhaled a little too deeply, and the smell of sex really was rather pungent. She needed to just breathe normally.

Once she had stabilized her air intake, she would give Linh a long, thorough looking-over. She noted with satisfaction how the Vietnamese woman’️s stomach was slightly reddened, rubbed raw by all the vigorous humping and grinding which Fallon had done. Linh looked generally exhausted and sexed up, which was always good to see in a woman. Fallon herself was still feeling pretty hot, her pussy sizzling after doing all of that grinding without a final release. She sort of wanted to jump on Linh and finish the job, but she refrained from doing so.

“Oh, a chiropractor?” Fallon repeated. “That’️d be cool. I wouldn’️t mind getting a massage from you! Maybe I can make you pay the penalty for losing to me in wrestling in massages.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:38 am

"You could learn a thing or two. There's more about a massage than just pancaking whoever's beneath you." She teased, fluttering her eyebrows before giggling at it. Slowly she started to hobble towards the ropes. Her body didn't feel as flexible and lithe as it did an hour ago. After cumming and being body pressed, she needed some time off. Her big debut match was coming in a few days and she didn't wan to enter it with a clear disadvatnage after all. "How often are you in the gym? I wouldn't mind some more practice~"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 am

“Hey, I can be tender,” Fallon objected, when Linh implied that she wouldn’️t quite be delicate enough when giving a massage. “I don’️t just pancake whoever’️s beneath me. I’️ve had sex lots of times, with lots of girl. The only pancakes that are usually involved are the ones that I make for them the next morning!”

She watched as Linh hobbled over towards the ropes, obviously wanting to rest rather than to continue their sparring session. Fallon really couldn’️t fault her for that. Truth be told, Fallon was starting to ache as well. Linh had really done a number on her, with her many spiderlike holds. Fallon would bounce over to the Vietnamese wrestler and slip her hands onto the woman’️s shoulders, determined to show her that she could give a great massage. She kneaded Linh’️s shoulders gently, then let her hands move down the other wrestler’️s back, kneading the flesh vigorously but not roughly.

“I’️m in the gym, like…pretty often,” Fallon replied. “Usually just when I’️m, uh, bored. Or horny. When I want to find someone to play with.” She chuckled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:01 am

Linh smiled sultry, arching her butt out towards her crotch and grinding it there. She was sexually exhausted but could still torment her newfound friend. Reaching into her bag while keeping the ass action consistent, she pulled out a phone and began to open the number pad.

"I'll be easier if we can stay in touch," The word sounded so much more suggestive with how her hips were moving, if she turned around and gently pushed away her hands, covering her mouth as she swayed away a few steps. "I'm still setting up in my new appartment and have a match coming up in a few days. I don't imagine you're free on weekends no?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:50 am

Fallon giggled and kept on massaging Linh’️s back, even as the Vietnamese wrestler tried to distract her by rubbing her nice, round butt up against Fallon’️s crotch. The Californian hummed, murmured, and even moaned a little bit, but she would not stop massaging Linh until the exotic beauty turned around and pushed her hands away, brandishing a mobile phone.

“Oh, you have a match? Awesome!” Fallon grinned and slapped Linh on the shoulder. “I’️ll definite come and cheer you on.” When Linh asked whether Fallon was available on weekends, the brunette would smirk and shrug. “Oh, well, you know, I have a lot of dates lined up for the weekend. For, like, the next couple of years or so.” That was a fib, of course. Last weekend, Fallon ate an entire carton of cookie dough ice cream in one sitting, watched ten hours of cop shows on her computer, and didn’️t shower for four days straight. Weekends were usually a time for her to be lazy. She wouldn’️t mind getting out of her apartment instead, though.

“Here, give me your phone!” Fallon said, grabbing Linh’️s phone. She would stick her tongue out cutely, concentrating as she typed her information into Linh’️s contact list.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:45 pm

"Noted. I'll give you a call after it's done." She smiled and slung the bag's sling across her shoulders. "Maybe next time you meet you can teach me how to work a tummy good."

Shaking her hand, the Vietnamese lady scooted off to the changing room. She hoped that her first opponent wouldn't be trying that squashing tactic on her!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7