Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The great underwear heist (Complete)

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am

Selene had barely shaken off the stars from the headbutt when Matt began his rush. Helped by her anger, she was able to see Matt's movements and braced herself to meet him head on. His force still caused her to stagger backwards and hit the lockers, but she remained on her feet, her balance shaken and only a bit of pain from the slam slowed by her resistance. She would again try the axe handle blow, this time to Matt's back, but the slam would slow her down in this, perhaps giving Matt time to react.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:06 am

Matt winced, the attack to his back causing him to fall to his knees. It had stopped his initial attack, but his assualt was far from over. Now on his knees he was on the level of her middle, and would drive his head into her stomach, crushing her between his head and the lockers.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:18 am

Selene would shout in pain from that blow to her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Sputtering, she would still try to deliver another blow to Matt's head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:31 am

Matt yelped, falling to his hands and knees after another axe blow His head was throbbing now. It had taken enough hits already. Wearily, he would attempt to roll away to a safe distance.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 am

Exhaustion and pain from that last series of blows would catch up to her, Matt rolling away would allow Selene to fall to her knees, him being the main thing propping her up. Glancing at him, she would snarl and weakly lunge at him but would not clear even half the distance and just fall to her hands and knees. She had been running this fight as though it were a sprint rather than a marathon and it was taking its toll; that last blow did not help things. She coughed, trying to force air into her body to recover her energy. If unmolested for a few seconds, she would force herself to her feet, almost ready to resume pounding her nemesis.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 am

Matt shook his head clear. Much as he needed to rest he had to capitalize on Selene's exhaustion. Attacking head on was getting him nowhere. He had to deal with that speed of hers, meaning he had to take out those shapely legs of hers. In his new plan, he would quickly grab one of her legs and yank it out from under as she tried to get back up, then quickly get her into a figure four leglock.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 am

Selene yelped as Matt pulled her legs out from under her. She tried to kick at Matt with her other leg but in her state it would not likely strike true. If it didn't, or if Matt shrugged it off, he would be able to lock in the hold and Selene would hiss angrily.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:12 am

Matt did shrug the kick off as it struck his chest. He was running on adrenaline now, and there was little that would slow him down. He just hoped he wouldn't regret it later. With the figure four in place Matt could relax somewhat while at the same time wear down Selene, and that suited him just fine.

"How you doing over there?" he asked tauntingly, and gave a jolt of pressure afterwards.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 am

Selene groaned in pain in the hold. Her legs were definitely potent enough to take some punishment, but too long in this hold could spell trouble.

Trapped in the hold, Selene seemed to cool down, her anger fizzling away. She lay there for a few seconds, taking the pain Darius dished out, "Ah, great." She grunted, "Not this shit again. Can't I just submit right now? It took you one... lousy hold last time." She even smiled, "Besides, I'm feeling... eugh... better now... relatively speaking."

She would try to push against the ground and jerk Matt with all she could muster to try to flip the hold over, reversing it.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:43 am

Matt chuckled, the initial anger he had felt at the start of the match beginning to fade, now that he was actually getting somewhere. "Well, if you want to submit, I won't stop you," he replied.

Matt knew she was about to turn over, and worked all he could to stop it from happening, but eventually Selene won out, and a jolt of pain went through Matt's legs. He grunted, and tried to untangle his legs before any lasting damage was done.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: The great underwear heist (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next