Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 2 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Damus braced himself for whatever sort of attack Rebecca would attempt upon him, his toned body like a iron pillar from his home Russia. It seemed Rebecca wasn't one for subtlety, kind of given considering her choice of attire he supposed.

So when she lept and fired out her legs aimed at the centre of his body, Damus was ready. The impact sent him back a little, he took about two steps back as he was ready to take a hit. It hurt a wee bit, but Damus was no stranger to pain after all.

"Ha! That all you got! Siberian bear cubs hit harder than that!" Damus taunted, flexing his arms and giving an evil smirk.

Back to top Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 2 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 am

Rebecca trying to use her dropkick maybe its enough to do some sort of damage at Damus, but he was much bigger and weights more than her since shes very lightweight and small.

When her feet connects, it felt like hitting a wall that barely moves and causing her to drop onto the mat, not a perfect landing but at least its a decent once. She frowned that it didnt do much, so she'll try what she learned from her brothers. "Oh you!" She rushes at his large body, like against all odds, aiming her shoulder with her arms out, hoping to spear him in the stomach.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Damus had taken Rebecca's dropkick attempt and was able to pretty much glance it off his chest, which was probably harder than the armour he wore to the ring come to think of it. His confidence was at an all time high, in fact it usually was so long as his nemesis wasn't around. In which case the Russian would fly into a fury and rage that could melt snow.

But Mr Kirenko was too sure of himself at this point in time, and he was now moving to Rebecca to deliver more punishment to her. Only to be caught off guard by her spear attempt, with the Russian walking right into it. Sending Damus to the floor as he landed on his back.

"Ghn, curse you!" Damus shouted as he'd try to shove Rebecca off of him and away so he could try to gain some space.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 am

Rebecca is a tiny girl than at least some of the girls in Tension, or other fractions but despite that, she was super duper lucky to tackle the big wrestler Damus down to the mat that she instantly having her small arms around his waist and held on even when hes trying to shove her off. "N-Noooo!"

She held on as tightly as she could, probably like not very strong at all, but still like shes clinging onto him as if he were her favorite stuff animal. Probably have it little tougher for Damus to struggle with her while Rebecca doing what she can to keep him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm

It seemed Rebecca was intent on trying to stay on Damus as he was knocked down, the Russian was fuming. How could she? A lowly commoner, dare to try and cling to him? Such audacity and temerity.

"Hnn, remove yourself from me at once woman!" Mr Kirenko shouted as he attempted to grab hold of Rebecca's arms. The tyrant would attempt to pry Rebecca's arms away from his waist, but decided that there was no point in wasting strength. So Damus would attempted to stretch out his long arms and grab hold of the bottom rope, to have a rope break and make Rebecca relent. Although as she'd get away Damus would attempt to give her a last minute kick to get the final say.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 am

Rebecca was hanging on to his body like hugging a large flailing fish or merman, yet he have legs to kick her right off after her arms was pulled, causing her roll away from him. "Ouffff!"

But the petite cutie isnt going to give up just yet, taking her time to catch her breath as shes getting up to her feet, she havent been able to take down someone that big before so it felt weird to her, like both feeling awesome and unnatural, maybe she'll get lucky again, waiting for him to get up to his feet before she start marching towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Damus was fuming, he was above being knocked down like that. Or at least he considered himself as such, being the son of a Russian politician and all. But at least he sent the little brat Rebecca back and off of him, oh she was gonna pay for that. Damus glared at Rebecca as he got back up, he then cracked his neck and walked forwards.

He then outstretched his hands and said "I've slain a Siberian bear with these hands, what hope do you have?" giving a short and taunting laugh after it. Damus would then edge towards Rebecca, taking his sweet time before suddenly trying to grab hold of her and throw her to the ropes with an Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:58 am

As Rebecca approaching to Damus, he gotten himself standing up, all tall and kind of intimidating which stopped herself from going further and instead, starting to back off from him. "Ummm wait... so then am I gonna be that Siberian cub?" She blinks before she suddenly getting grabbed by him and whipping her to the ropes. "Eeeeek!"

She was force to break a run across the ring until she reaches for the ropes, her back bounces against it and comes toward to Damus like before, except unable to stop herself from getting any closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Damus was able to send Rebecca towards the ropes, flinging her like a football towards them. The Russian got himself ready to press on the attack, and get some offense going. He messed up that one time, but he would insist that Rebecca just got lucky on that one. When it was actually his smugness.

But regardless as Rebecca neared him Damus would attempt to grapple her, wrapping his dark arms around Rebecca. To place her into a bearhug, he figured it was appropriate considering the talk about bears just now.

"Be thankful, this is the only sort of embrace I shall give you." he muttered as he would attempt to squeeze and put the pressure onto her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:49 pm

As Rebecca being force to run towards to Damus after the Irish Whip to the ropes, bouncing her right out at him, he got into position where she couldnt stop herself from running into him, getting caught into his arms and getting squeezed tightly in his Bearhug. "Nghhhh!"

She squirms in his strong n powerful arms, gritting trying to push his arms off her as shes kicking her little legs around, shaking her head while shes enduring the powerful hold against her. "Augh! L-Let go you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next