Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 5 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Deus001 wrote:Damus merely kept his scow, this woman had irratated him long enough. And now that Damus had slammed her down and walked literally atop her, the Russain tyrant was confident that victory would be his. It wasn't everyday you got powerbombed and all that, yes victory would be his.

The cold blooded warrior said not a word, instead he merely just kept glaring harshly at Rebecca. His foot still atop her shoulders for the pin, in a way that displayed his power and dominance.

"TWO!" the ref yelled out.

KillerV wrote:It didnt take long for the referee to easily count to three after her utter defeat by the hands of Damus, extremely powerful wrestler and taken her down with the final powerbomb, enough for the win even if he started that move from the very beginning, it was just that powerful and deadly.

Rebecca laying there under his foot being pinned down, she couldnt do much at all right now and allowing him to get the win, totally defeated.

Deus001 wrote:The ref had reached the three count, and the crowd began a loud chorus of boos and jeers. They weren't even attempting to hide their hate towards the Russian tyrant, Damus let the ref raise his hand in victory.

The dark warrior's scowl looked even deeper than before, he was pretty much incapable of being cheerful. But he wasn't caring, for he had shown his power. Rebecca was but a mere stepping stone to Damus, a mark and example. And so the next opponent would be one as well, till he brought all under his iron fist of tyranny.

Damus took his foot off of Rebecca, wiping it on the mat like he stepped in something. "Hmph." he grunted out, cracking his neck and then giving a slight nod to Rebecca's prone body. He was done here, and without a word he slipped out the ring. Not bothering to pay attention to the peanut gallery booing at him.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5