Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 4 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:16 am

As soon as Damus heard Rebecca's words, a look of anger and fury appeared on the pale features of the Russian tyrant. "HOW...DARE YOU!!!" he shouted, how could she? A lowly peon, dare to mock him?!

"I have not deemed you worthy of my time, but now I shall destroy you!" Damus yelled out, practically spitting words of venom out of his mouth.

Not even waiting for Rebecca to get up Damus would storm over to her, and grab her by the legs. With a heavy grunt of effort Damus would begin to spin around, while holding her legs using his immense power. It was a good old fashioned giant swing, the audience would start counting as Damus roared out with "Hoaaaaaa!!!!!"

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow - Page 4 Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:19 am

Rebecca words really sinks into his big thick skin of Damus, it seem he finally cracked and went right at her, which she was unable to react in time as he caught her legs, she instinctively putting her hands down to pushes her skirt between her legs prevent from showing anymore panties as it is until he start swinging her around in his powerful hold. "KYAHHHH!"

She didnt want her head hitting the mat or anything like that, she kept her one hand against her skirt and the other covering the back of her head, her screaming stops and kept her mouth shut tightly to endure whatever gonna happen to her next. "NGHHH!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Damus was tossing Rebecca about like an absolute rag-doll, he didn't even bother trying to notice that Rebecca was more focused on not screaming and covering her skirt. No he was just so pissed off right now, in fact he hadn't felt this angry since that fencing tournament when he was disgraced and soundly beaten by his future rival.

"FIVE!....SIX!.....SEVEN!....EIGHT!" Damus had let go after that one, dropping Rebecca to the middle of the ring. He had his arms holding his body up as he laid on the ground, he might be a Russian tyrant and brute but even he could get dizzy like the next person. But Damus knew that Rebecca had taken the brunt of that move, but he needed to take a second to shake his head and get the dizziness out.

"Hgn, damm peon....go and cry to your parents....When I've broken you...." Damus hissed out, loud out for Rebecca to hear it as he staggered to his knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 pm

Rebecca was spinning more and more like around the world that making her very dizzy before he finally stopped putting her down on the mat as she super stunned by that crazy spins, she can only squirmed lightly and trying to stop her head from spinning so much, it was just making her feel sick inside. "nghhhh...."

All those spins just too much for her head to focus at all, laying there just trying to concentrate on having her head and eyes stop moving around in circles. Not sure how long she'll be staying down from all that but she slowly trying to regain her focus, starting to move her legs and arms, her head tilting carefully side by side, she can barely hear him shouting at her, she slowly moving her hands up to cover her ears, it was noising from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Damus was recovering, most certainly faster than Rebecca. Sure he was a bit dizzy, but Rebecca just went a swinging in a way that would have made Antonio Cesaro proud. Although Damus didn't know about that, nor would he care.

Slowly the Russian tyrant stood back up, his cobwebs cleared and a dark glare on his eyes. Time for some pain, Damus knew what he could do. Something that would make the whole crowd watching take notice of him, and that was with a display of his strength.

Without so much as a word from the anti-knight, Damus stormed over to Rebecca's prone body. Grabbing her legs again and placing them above his shoulders as he bent over. "Hgggnnnnnn!!!" Damus grunted out as he stood back up, still hoisting Ms Willow onto his shoulders. If Rebecca didn't react in time she would be slammed back down, a powerbomb with authority!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 am

Rebecca was still pretty dizzy from getting spun around like that, her head wouldnt stop but her body somewhat moving on its own yet failed to get herself standing, almost making her nauseous just trapped in this spinning world, but sooner or later shes starting to feel a bit better, only for a few seconds though.

Her eyes widen up as her legs were grabbed once again and being pulled up onto his shoulders, forcing her to sit and looking his head before she was thrown down hard while screaming out loud, yelping until she went silent from the impact, her tiny body bounces on the mat and spread eagle, panting as she lay there still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Damus had creamed Rebecca hard with that powerbomb, the impact sound heard all throughout the arena. If only it was that little brat Ninjette who he had slammed, it would have been far more satisfying for the Russian tyrant.

He took a deep breath, and just looked down at Rebecca's fallen form. And then stood over it, his legs on either side of Ms Willowl.
"You listen to me peon, this match was decided even before the bell rung. I had offered you the chance to simply accept fate and lose gracefully, and I would have left it at that. But regardless, you are but a mere example. An example of my might, and the things to come for those who dare stand in my path!"

With that the Russian tyrant would try to grab Rebecca by the legs and turn her over, so that she lied on her back. After that Damus would attempt his march of the victorious, although it was only a couple of steps. Damus would step on the back of Rebecca, and then on her head. After which he'd turn around and keep his foot on the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:16 am

Rebecca laying really worn out after taking the heavy powerbomb like that, almost completely knocked the wind out of her and could possibly just stay out cold, but Damus isnt dont with her yet, he is going to use her as an example for everyone from the crowd to the back stage how he handle with someone as weak as her, she can barely feel her legs getting grabbed pulling her nearly lifeless body dragging her around until he stop to step down on her back and putting some pressures along with her head. "KYAHHHH!"

She screams when the pain start kicking in, sending painful signals that causes her legs and hands to thrashing around, she couldnt move very well at all due to Damus weights down, pinning her while shes suffering from sure torture. "Nghhhhh! G-Get off me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:17 pm

"Hmph, you cannot admit when your pitiful limit as been reached. How expectant of you peon." Damus muttered, keeping his shoe on the back of Rebecca's head. Treating it like he was stubbing out a cigarette on the ground, he had been satisfied enough in this. Now it was time to end this charade.

The Russian tyrant would make to grab Rebecca and roll her over so she was belly up, and without so much as a word to her he stood back up. And placed his foot on the space between her neck and breasts, he was going for a pin attempt. Only he was trying to make himself look like a dominant warmonger, than a simple wrestler. Still Rebecca could remove his leg to force the pin to break, but either way the ref was at one.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:10 am

Rebecca yelping out as her head getting pressured down, kicking her legs around but it wouldnt matter to Damus thats for sure, he is here to show what he is made of and proves that he'll show no mercy to even to the smallest cutie around like Rebecca Willow.

Eventually, while grinding his foot onto her head adding more of her yelping pain, Damus then went for the pin as she couldnt really struggle much at all, completely drained after taking a pretty powerful powerbomb by him and couldnt get herself to keep going any longer, panting and covered in sweats, looking like its the end for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next