Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fulfilling Obligations

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fulfilling Obligations - Page 4 Empty Re: Fulfilling Obligations

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:03 am

Lukretia could feel the way Azami's body began to shift. The slowly crescendoing tone of her moans. She'd gotten the princess back into a heated spot pretty quickly after the first orgasm. How many could Azami take before she told Lukretia to stop? It was an intriguing question indeed and maybe before the night was over, she would find out.

Lukretia's tongue flicked in and out of Azami like a serpent and she increased the speed at which her head bobbed against Azami's thighs.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 pm

The flicking between her legs had became much more intense, causing Azami to hump herself faster to match Lukretia's pace. She writhed around in pleasure, her fingers dug on her sofa as the pleasure was starting to get overwhelming again. The princess pressed her servant's head slightly further, almost smothering Lukretia's face with her wet womanhood as she got closer and closer to her second orgasm.

"Aahhaaa... Lukretia-saannn...!!"

Before too long, her body stiffened and her sex spasmed again. Her juices flew out to wash the domme's pretty features as Azami kept grinding her crotch. It lasted shorter than the first one, but the effect was just about as strong, if not stronger. Azami felt rather drained after two consecutive orgasms, so she rested herself on her sofa afterwards, her hand caressing the hair of Lukretia for a short while before she used it to cup her even more sensitive sex.

"Ouhh... amazing... but I think... we can take a... little break..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Lukretia felt herself getting splashed with Azami's juices once the orgasm hit. She didn't stop licking until Azami's body stopped bucking. Even after that, she tried to clean as much of the cum off of Azami's undercarriage as she could. All while Azami was already telling her to stop. Lukretia grinned, hiding her smile.

"Already done, Princezen?" Lukretia said, lifting her head up and looking at Lukretia with wry eyes. Lukretia sat up and licked her lips. She then turned her head. "Vell, if meine vork is already done zen am I free to go, Princezen?" She teased, almost insulting Azami that she might want to stop after a mere two orgasms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 pm

"I said we're taking a little break," Azami replied, rather sharp, but still composed. "You're going to stay here for the whole day, whether I'm done or not, Lukretia-san..." the self claimed princess smiled as she put a cold bitch act to her servant.

The blue haired girl wasn't upset in the slightest, as she felt that the domme was just teasing her. Sure, the consecutive orgasms were quite draining, but Azami was the new crowned hentai champion. She could take more than two. A little break would help her to last longer, though, especially since she had Lukretia for the whole day. It'd be a waste to get everything done within an hour or so.

"If I want, I believe I can order you to clean the place," she smirked. "But no, that probably wouldn't fit you, even if I think it'd be amusing..." Azami paused for a bit, as if she's considering the idea. "Maybe you can think about it the next time you're feeling like done..."

With her mischievous smile still on, Azami then sighed and pushed Lukretia lightly so she could get up on her feet. She passed the woman and glanced over her shoulder, before giving the domme a hand gesture to follow her all the way to her bedroom. Azami thought that she could probably have Lukretia carry her, but she had a point to prove that she's far from done.

"Come. Feel free to get a drink in the fridge first if you need," the princess said before she disappeared into her bedroom.

Azami climbed her already made up bed and laid herself there. Her upper half and head resting on the raised pillow while she waited for Lukretia, one of her knee bent inward to pose like a royal figure. It didn't take too long for her to recover from the earlier orgasms, but she felt like taking things a bit lighter for a short while.

"Why don't you worship my body, Lukretia-san...?" she'd say when her servant entered the bedroom. "There's more to your princess than just her lips, breasts and pussy, you know...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Lukretia raised an eyebrow at Azami's sharp command. It was amusing to try and see her acting tough but for the moment Lukretia complied. She watched as the princess pushed her aside and stood up, her nude form sliding away to the bedroom, leaving a tempting offer to her servant for the evening.

As Azami disappeared, Lukretia stood up. She did follow Azami and stopped at the fridge. She opened it and grabbed a bottle of water. She brought it into the bedroom and carefully glanced around at it, and at Azami's naked body as she was displayed for Lukretia majestically.

Lukretia set the water on the bed and then crawled on it. She hadn't taken a sip. it was going to be for Azami, not her. She was on all fours and padded to Azami. She started at the closest part to her, Azami's outstretched leg and leaned forward to kiss the top of the toe. She then took the foot in her hand and nuzzled it. "How exquisite, Princezen." She said genuinely as she began to rub her cheek along the arch of Azami's foot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 am

"Mhhm, but of course," Azami smiled at Lukretia's compliment as the woman began to worship her foot. "I didn't choose a princess persona for nothing..." she chuckled.

It's amusing to see Lukretia, of all people, worshiping her foot like this. It gave Azami a sense of power, even if she knew that it's only for one day. She relaxed herself on the bed while her servant did her job, purring in delight from the feeling of her foot being nuzzled. This was a perfect celebration to her grand achievement of winning the belt.

"Tell me, Lukretia-san... how does it feel to be the servant once in a while?"

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am

Lukretia continued to nuzzle Azami's arch while she listened to the haughty princess make her declarations. The German domme subtly narrowed her eyes, turning her head and pushing her lips against the ball of Azami's foot and dragging her lips across it as she moved around and began to kiss Azami's ankle. Azami was exactly right. The girl's persona was just that. Something projected to the world. Lukretia had squeezed something out of Azami that she was sure the blue haired girl had no clue that was there. Very soon, she was going to take it right back from her.

Lukretia chuckled as she heard Azami's words and trailed her lips along Azami's leg. Up the thigh and back down to the foot, slipping her tongue out and sliding it along the top of the foot.

After a moment, she looked up at Azami and shook her head. "Ah, but zis is a position I have been familiar vith on many occasions. Are you surprised to hear zis, Princezen?" She questioned. "Und vat of you? Is it a position zat you have ever been familiar vith?"

While awating her answer, Lukretia took Azami's pinkie toe and slipped it into her mouth to suckle upon it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Azami twitched a bit as she felt Lukretia's tongue running on her sole as she felt a bit ticklish. She's been enjoying the woman worshiping her foot, even more since it was Lukretia von Creuzfeldt herself that did it. Even if she didn't subdue the woman through a physical contest or anything, it still made her felt good.

"Oh? That's... unexpected, I guess. I'd like to hear more about it if you feel like sharing..." she smiled as the domme took her pinkie toe and sucked it. "Mmm... I have several girls playing servant for me in the past, so yes, I'm quite familiar with this position. However, you're a special person, Lukretia-san... Someone who holds so much power as yourself... serving me... that doesn't happen everyday..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Lukretia raised her eyebrow at Azami. "I'm afraid not, Princezen." Lukretia said. It was a long time ago and she did not like the feeling that had stuck with her. Being Azami's "servant" was hardly the same thing. Sometimes it was fun to see what someone else might do when given full reigns and Lukretia did not fear for her own safety in these positions. Certainly not with Azami.

Lukretia continued her worship for a moment as she slipped each toe individually into her mouth and treated it with the utmost importance. Once she had finished, she looked up at Azami. "Ah, Princezen, I meant, have you ever had to serve?" She corrected. And then followed up. "Vould you like me to attend to ze other one, or is zere someplace else you vould like me to attend to?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Azami sighed as Lukretia didn't feel like sharing her story, although she didn't feel like prying either. It made her curious that even someone like the domme had been a servant of someone's else before, although Azami wasn't that curious to poke around Lukretia's personal life. Once this day was over, they'd return to their normal position as an employee and employer after all. It's only sensible that Lukretia didn't want Azami to know her past and all that stuffs.

"Ah... Well, I've been defeated several times before, and sometimes servitude came along with a loss..." she sighed again. "It certainly a position I'm not unfamiliar with," she concluded. "Do the other one as well... and then work your way up. If you're doing a good job, maybe I can reward you..." the self claimed princess smiled teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next