Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rolling Dice

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling Dice - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling Dice

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Advanced Calculus? Bonnie had only taken Pre-Calculus back in high school.

"Ooh." Clyde added coyly in the background after Emily got snippy, eventually he was joined by Tatyina. He gave her a friendly smile in return before hearing Tatyina speak highly of Emily and Clyde couldn't help but feel both envious and happy for Emily. He was young but this girl was a lot younger and smarter, she really did have the time and opportunity to do and be anything she wanted. Clyde loved the idea being able to keep on wrestling and earn a high eduction, be something classy or sophisticated. If he was smart.

His attention was suddenly grabbed though by Tatyina's low volume words, making Clyde lean his head towards her a bit to hear her better. " 'Course." Clyde answered with a shameless grin while giving a light shrug. "Best I've ever done. Ain't easy but I'm havin' fun too." He said pleasantly as he was quite excited. "Whabout' you? Last I saw, you in the ring was against Dark Angel."

"Yes. I Imagine she can with a work ethic like that! I don't think many girls in AFW even considered college." Bonnie said pleasantly. She was smart yet didn't go to college, but she imagined she could have gone into Auto Repair at a technical school at least. "Well... I apologize if I've offended you, It wasn't my intention to treat you in that way." Bonnie said sincerely. She'd have to treat Emily as an equal. Speak Plainly like Tatyina said. This girl was going to be quite guarded it seemed, and she was smarter than her anyway no doubt. Even if her attitude did make Bonnie's smile curl into a slight, dissapointed frown.

"Alrighty." she sighed. Already feeling like a dick. "I don't exactly know the relationship between you and your Aunt Allison but she's done some pretty fucked up stuff ta' people in and out of AFW. Me and my brother are among those people whom she's fucked with. She and her cow Jocelyn tortured me in front of my brother, happily assaulting Injuring my leg long after the match had ended. And there's a lot more shit that followed honey, but that ain't important right now" Bonnie muttered in a low tone.

"What I Really want is to get back to fight Allison and her cow Jocelyn in the ring. But your Aunt keeps ducking us for one on one bouts from either of us... And..."
Bonnie's stomach churned she felt dumb and horrid.

"This ain't an easy request, I know. But If you're aware of how terrible Allison is, I'd like to help us teach her a lesson. Will you renounce your aunt and let her know she's a sadistic evil bitch?" Bonnie crossed her arms and expected to get slapped.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:30 am

Emily could hardly believe what she was hearing. The audacity! Throughout Bonnie's offer, she retained the dark cloud expression of a detached teenager, while her intelligent blue eyes remained alert. As ridiculous as the offer was, she didn't laugh. She rarely did.

"So you're telling me..."
She said. "That you came all the way here to call my aunt a bitch, and to ask me to help you... what? Beat her up?" She directed her eyes at Clyde. "And you thought this was a good idea? D'you always let your cow Bonnie do the talking? Both of you must be pretty bloody stupid."

Stupid or not, Emily knew that either of them could kill her. Tatyina would protect her, of course, but against two of them... she didn't know what would happen. Her stomach was in knots.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 am

"No. Nothing like that. We ain't thugs. We could have raided her spa with weapons and smashed everything but I wanna do things the right way. In the ring preferably." Bonnie muttered.

Meanwhile Clyde looked to Emily as she addressed him. "Did'ja think them socks was a good idea, poppet?" He said back to Emily giving the girl a coy look with half-lidded eyes.

"Bonnie was told your auntie likes how you look up ta' her. So were just here to ask that her favorite neice let Allison know that she's a horrible, evil woman because shes enjoys assaulting and humiliating people for her own joy." Clyde added, loosing his tie a bit.

"My knee was already injured by Jocelyn when Allison ordered her goon Poison to attack me in my apartment with a wrench. I got re-injured. I wanna gonna return the favor by hurting her feelings. ...But... If she saw how her Niece was no pleased with her actions. Maybe she'd feel guilty and want to atone for torturing me, my brother and others in AFW. There'd be no need for violence if Allison stopped being a sadistic bitch and You have the ability to make that happen, Emily." Bonnie said, her tone cold, noticeably dark, but also pleading with Emily for a better solution. Naturally she wanted revenge but if Allison actually managed to feel guilt and give up, there'd be no need to bruise her face up.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:40 am

Emily raised an eyebrow at what she thought was a jab at her socks. There was nothing wrong with her socks. But then, Clyde's next bit got her attention.

"She does?" She asked quietly. Here eyes widened for a moment, and then reverted back to their apathetic standard. They were making things up, and they were doing it to manipulate her.

"She doesn't even know I'm in Japan," Emily said. "And if she did, I don't think she'd come me for advice." She looked back at Clyde. "My aunt Sarah would have no trouble with you at all, if you were even worth her time. You're not on her level, no matter how much you try to dress like Ryan Gosling. Even someone with a paleolithic IQ like yours should understand that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:51 am

Tatyina quietly sat and listened to the exchange. her head remained down even as Clyde spoke over her. She fidgeted with her hands and when she found a moment, she stood up. "Emily-ue is a good soul. She would not dishonor her dearest aunt in such a manner. I too have come to find that Allison-ue is a good woman." Tatyina said almost absurdly.

She walked next to Emily and bowed to Bonnie. "Whatever she has done, no good will come from berating one another. We are all kind souls, looking to achieve happiness in our lives. Those who are unable to find it themselves or cannot do it alone, and who have rejected help will often lash out." Tatyina bowed again.

"With Allison-ue, what do you wish to do? Do you wish to take an eye where one was taken from you? Please, Bonnie-ue, Clyde-ue, will taking a pound of flesh really make up for all Allison-ue has done in her misguided pursuit of happiness?"

Tatyina kept her head low. "There must be some way we can work this out peacefully." Her whispy voice offered. "And what of Emily-ue. If you have her best interests in mind, would you wish for her to witness this violence cast upon her beloved Allison-ue?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:07 am

"Yeah," added Emily. "If anything, you should be going after Jocelyn."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:41 pm

"Yes."
"Yes."

Both Twins reassured Emily with a firm tone.

Clyde kept cool in front of Emily, smiling and even huffing in amusement towards her words. Pathawatta? "Aww man. I too dumb to understand your big words but you still hurt my feelin's." Clyde taunted playfully.

Following that, Tatyina jumped in the fray and added that Allison was actually a good woman. The twins were taken aback instantly and looked to Tatyina with wide eyes of disbelief. She had to be a comedian. When she asked what the Twins sought to do, they both looked to eachother before turning back to Tatyina.

"Violence? I know it sounds like we wanna kill her somethin' but I don't. We don't. We ain't out to injure nobody on purpose or ruin someone's career, understand? That's what her and Jocelyn do. No. We're out ta' do this the right way. She hasn't gotten her ass whooped bad in the ring before, I feel like one good ass-whoopin' is all she needs so she'll stop fucking with other people like she's her name was Sarah Gatt. She'll get bruised up real good. She'll have splitting headaches and her body gon' ache all over for a while. But she'll heal and she'll learn that she can't just walk all over people... And yeah I'll feel better 'bout gettin' my honor back. If Emily can't handle that, maybe she shouldn't wrestle." Bonnie said sternly.

"It's people like her that make wrestling in AFW difficult when it don't need to be. Misguided or not. It's fucked up to enjoy hurting someone while their loved on begs you to stop. She's taken shit too far. Sarah Gatt, Killer King, Jocelyn... Dark Angel and Allison Watson. All the same."
Clyde added. "I tried working things out peacefully with Allison and just talk with her. I arranged a meeting, but before we even met, she already had her girl, Poison in my sister's apartment to assault her. She just got out of the hospital too. Peace got thrown out the window." Clyde remembered how smug Allison looked as she told him that his sister would be having a visitor. He'd never forget it.

"I am going after Jocelyn. She hasn't been forgotten. But there are reasons why I've left her alone for now." Bonnie immediately thought of Yi Lan, but she wanted to fight Jocelyn just as bad. Allison had a big role in Bonnie's pain, but Jocelyn had punted Duffy, injured her leg and stripped her naked. Bonnie wasn't going to forget her.

"I can show you the match between Bonnie and Allison, if you'd like. It's from fan's camera phone at ringside but you can hear everything Jocelyn and your Aunt had to say to Me while Bonnie was barely conscious. And don't worry, I know how ta' use a phone." Muttered Clyde to Emily

Last edited by 621 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:30 am

Emily narrowed her eyes at Bonnie, but said nothing. She didn't know all the names that Clyde listed off, and she didn't need to. Aunt Sarah wasn't anything like those people, no matter who they were, because there was no one in the world like her.

She had known that the Gastins were typical stupid Americans, but seeing it first hand was something else. It made her skin crawl. She hoped she didn't catch their stupidity from being in the same room as them.

"I've seen the match, obviously. How d'you think I recognized you?" She adjusted her red-framed glasses on her nose and glanced at Tatyina. Little Miss Perfect had her work cut out for her if she wanted everyone to be friends. There was a line in the sand, alright, and the Gastins weren't coaxing Emily across. "Aunt Sarah does whatever she wants, and if you can't handle that maybe you shouldn't wrestle. You were the one with the chair, after all."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 am

"Yeah. We already know she does what she wants." Clyde muttered. "You'll pardon me for wanting to have my sister's safety because she's unable to fight back while she's being strangled but your Auntie." Ultimately he knew he failed in the end.

"So you've seen the match and it doens't bother you that your aunt does these things ta' people?" Bonnie questioned with her arms crossed. A young girl who idolized Allison and no doubt wanted to be just like her. She could already picture Emily in 10 years carrying on this sort of thing. Now she lost all hope. She didn't want to resort to hurting Emily just to get to Allison's skin either, there had to be another way.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:12 am

Emily hesitated.

She didn't know what to do, so she lied. "No." She shook her head. Her eyes flitted between Bonnie and Clyde and the wall while her mind raced. "It's wrestling. It's supposed to be a show. I... You don't know her at all. And... if she was how you think she is, you really think that beating her up, or whatever it is you want, would cause her to have some grand epiphany and transform into some sort of Disney character right before your eyes? She's been wrestling since I was small, I'm sure she's been beaten up before. I think..." She adjusted her glasses again, as a nervous habit. "You should leave."

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next