Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rolling Dice

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rolling Dice - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling Dice

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 am

"I didn't expect it to be so simple, no. But I'm not gonna ruin her body just ta' make her stop being cruel." Bonnie answered, even though she felt her confident falter, Emily made her plan and desire feel silly. It made her want to change her plans to fight Jocelyn in a cage, and put Allison in there instead. If she couldn't be humbled into peace, might as well just kick her ass. But there time was done.

Clyde got up from the sofa and patted Bonnie's shoulder. "C'mon sis." Bonnie sighed and followed. "Thanks for the hospitality and tea and everythin'. Was nice meetin' ya'll. I guess you'll see us on TV." Clyde said, giving Tatyina and Emily a wave as Bonnie followed her bro, trying to figure out what to do. Noting that Emily had a point and that maybe she couldn't prevent anyone else from Allison's wrath. Maybe all she could do was fight for herself.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:06 am

Tatyina continued to fidget next to Emily as her friend traded conversation with the twins. Once Bonnie and Clyde were about to leave, Tatyina finally stepped forward.

"Wait!" She cried out in a loud voice which, for her, was nothing more than a normal speaking voice. "Whatever you plan to do to Allison-Ue, or anyone else. For whatever reason, I beg that you do it to me instead. If she's done something wrong, I will take the punishment in her place. I don't want to have to bare to see Emily-ue see her most beloved aunt hurt. Nor can i simply watch as you leave. If you are so determined to seek retribution, then let me be the one to take it on Allison-ue's behalf. Perhaps that would help Allison-ue's heart find what it is looking for."

Tatyina lowered her head and then slipped to her knees. She got down on her hands and knees and bowed her head to the ground before the twins.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:15 am

The Twins turned as Tatyina called to them and were honestly surprised to hear what the small redhead had to say, it caught them off guard and they honestly found it to be just odd. Who the hell would stick their neck out for Allison? Bonnie was perplexed. And Clyde figured it had to be good sex.

"She has a heart?" Bonnie thought to herself dryly.

"What the hell..." Clyde groaned, rolling his eyes as Bonnie addressed Tatyina. "Get up off the floor! We ain't just gonna beat you up, whats the matter with you!?" Bonnie shook her head. "You ain't the one who fucked with us, she shouldn't have been an evil bitch if she didn't want people to take action against her. Why would you take responsibly for her actions anyway?" Bonnie offered her hand to Tatyina, trying to coax her to stand.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 am

"You are not just beating me up, Clyde-ue." Tatyina lifted her head just enough to be able to say something that the twins could hear. "I choose to take responsibility. It is the only way things can be resolved peacefully. No matter who gets hurt, someone will have a broken heart. Some, if not many, will be sad and upset. Unless it is me. I can endure everything that you would do to Allison-ue. That way Emily-ue and both of you can end this notion of revenge. It fills my heart with great sorrow. More than any physical pain that could be inflicted."

Once she was finished, Tatyina lowered her head. "I am begging you. It is my desire." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:51 am

"What the fuuuuck." Clyde ran his fingers through his hair. This shit made him uncomfy. And Bonnie pulled her hand back to place her palm on her face, thinking over what to do.

"Do you really think telling me and my brother that you wanna offer yourself like that is gonna make us comply with your request? It doesn't change a thing. I don't care what you beg fer. You didn't hurt us, Allison and Jocelyn did. We could take you to the arena and smack ya all around and we'd still want ta fight those two." Bonnie said sternly, sitting down on the floor in front of Tatyina, emitting a weary sigh.

"Ain't no honor in hitting someone who don't fight back anyway." Clyde added.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Emily rolled her eyes at Tatyina. In a nation of grovelers, she had never seen somebody throw themselves at the floor with as much enthusiasm as Tatyina seemed to be able to muster at the drop of a hat. Emily thought that if they attached a board to the girl's back, she could use her as a coffee table.

"Tatyina, get off the floor, you're being ridiculous," Emily whispered, and reached for Tatyina's arm to help pull her up. "And you two get out before I call the police. If it's a fight you're after, then just wait until I start wrestling." She did her best to sound tough, though it did not come naturally to her. As a skinny, bookish teenager, her threats lacked physical weight.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 pm

"Yes." Bonnie said in agreement. Stepping away from Tatyina as Emily helped her up, only to frown deeply as they were reminded to leave. Clyde didn't like cops and he wanted to scram. But Bonnie's eyes would quickly light up.

"Actually, that sounds like fun. How 'bout it? We can either do a tag match or singles match between me and you, your Friction debut, whaddya say?"
Bonnie offered, crossing her arms and looking to Emily with a smirk.

"It'd be more of a handicap match if Tatyina just stood there and took it... So..." Clyde added dryly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Emily took a step back, and nearly lost her composure. Her mouth opened for a moment before words came out. "Is that really the state of your career? I've not yet been in the ring, and already you want to prove something by beating me to a pulp? You might as well stand outside of a high school and take the lunch money of passing girls!"

Hm. Emily had no illusions about her capabilities. She was still only 18, fresh out of high school, and while Tatyina's training was going well enough she certainly didn't have the physique or skills or experience of any of the more dominant girls. She had only one thing going for her, and that was her mind. Hopefully that wouldn't let her down.

"So... you've come to pick a fight with someone who won't fight back, and someone who you think can't fight back, because you want to beat up someone who can't be bothered. But I can fight you, and if I have to I will. Then we'd really see who shouldn't be wrestling."

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Tatyina frowned when Emily helped her up. It seemed there could be no peace in the world with Tatyina's methods but for now she stood at Emily's side. "Emily-ue." She said and took the girl's arm gently in her hand. Wasn't Tatyina just saying the same thing?She looked between Clyde and Bonnie. "Emily-ue is willing to go to lengths for the sake of her beloved aunt." Tatyina lowered her head. "For the sake of your own vengeance."

Tatyina lifted her head, her dull, gray eyes focusing on the twins. "If she wants to wrestle and you also desire to wrestle then I cannot stop it from happening. But I will not see harm come to Emily-ue so please think carefully about this, everyone." Tatyina said in her quiet voice, giving Emily's arm a gentle squeeze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:55 pm

Bonnie felt wounded. She felt like a bully. She felt as rotten as Allison said she was. Emily's words reminded her of it. Mercy had helped her earlier, but her doubts were coming back. And while she jumped at her idea anxiously, she felt this was the right thing to do to get what she wanted. At the same time however, Emily's implications angered her.

"Psh. I never said I was gonna beat you to a pulp." Bonnie said dryly. "I'm not a bad guy." She added in a factual manner.

"Also I'm pretty sure if we came here ta' pick a fight with either of you... We woulda' just said we're here to pick a fight with yall." said Clyde as coy as ever from Bonnie's shoulder, who's head with tilt to the side as heard Tatyina's statement.

"And what do you mean by 'harm', exactly? Do you think Clyde or myself are type to attack people after the match is over? To humiliate them as they beg you to stop?" Bonnie questioned sarcastically before huffing through her nose. "Not our style." Bonnie said firmly. She was sensitive about the subject and wanted people to know she wasn't like her enemies. Clyde however wondered if he would live up to that.

"I'll even give you as much time as you need ta' train and prepare." She offered.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next