Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 18 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 am

"I just want to continue hugging you" she said to the 13-year-old "Lisa? What do you like on your burger" she says curiously

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 18 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Masaki would nod as she continued to hug Natsu lovingly and rock her a little more.

After she was done in the shower, Lisa would wrap two towels around her hair and body. She would hear Ayako ask what she likes on her burger and she responded, "I like cheese, ranch, tomato, and lettuce."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:03 am

the young girl would look into her eyes and ask"you know your not just a mother to me you are a good friend" she said as she kissed her cheek Ayako would ask Lisa if she would like to hang out with her at Hawaii for a couple of hours just the two of them swimming together and relaxing. She also asks if she is much more chilled out when she is in her company

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:02 am

Masaki smiled as she felt Natsu kiss her cheek when she said that she was a good friend as well as a mother. Giving a kiss on the head, she would say, "And you are a special friend to me also as well as a daughter."

Lisa would start getting dressed after drying up as Ayako asked about Hawaii. "Hawaii does sound fun. I'm up for it when we're not fighting. And yeah, I totally chill well when you're around, Ayako."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:36 am

Ayako would walk out and look at Lisa "I guarantee you that I did major in psychology at University before coming here." Natsu would like in her mother's eyes"you will always did call me special… Why do I feel like crying." She said softly as her mother would know by now that her daughter had her depression both daughters did Ayako was a little bit more extreme though

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 am

Masaki would keep Natsu in her arms as she said, "Of course! You ARE my daughter after all. If you feel the need to cry right now, you can lean on me and do so." Stroking her youngest daughter's hair from her face, she would smile and add, "I know the kind of pain that you and Ayako are dealing with right now. The fear of losing those you love, the fear of being rejected, the fear of not having a place in this world. I had those very fears when I was your age and I had learned to cope with them with the help of your grandparents...and later your father and both of you girls."

"You did?" Lisa looked impressed as she got her shirt and pants on. "Even in the midst of you having a chance for a good highly paid job, you still went for your dream."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:08 am

natsu unleashed a cry that would truly bring even the most hardened psychopath to use on her knees"I needed drink of cow milk" she said in between crying "well just to let you know it was a high distinction" she said smiling

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

Masaki let her daughter cry out as if she was a prisoner pleading for life. She would comply to her wishes and turn into a cow again. She would offer an udder to Natsu so she can start drinking milk from it.

As soon as all three girls were dressed, they all headed out of the bathhouse to go find that restaurant. Their burgers were definitely waiting for them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 am

she would ask her mother to speak to her while she is drinking to make her feel better meanwhile Ayako eventually found the restaurant "here it is!! She said happily looking at the girls and laughing at what they had on

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Masaki would stroke Natsu's hair as she sighed during the feeding and said, "I have remembered how much you wanted my milk. Whenever I bring you up to feed you, you try to take in as much as you can for yourself. But it's fine, just drink up now."

Alice and Lisa found it a little strange when Ayako was starting to laugh when they got to the restaurant. Alice asked, "What's so funny?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next