Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 22 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Sun May 04, 2014 12:48 am

natsu would look at her mother in and ask if it was all right if she could move closer to get a little bit more warm Ayako then said something "I have got to admit that match between you and Shinji Yukari that was legendary." She said to Lisa of that was when you were with your other team and I would have loved to get you in a back alley with a whole bunch of Power Tools" she said happily. "I'm sorry I guess I really would not make that much of a pop Idol or a supermodel or even a charity worker if I had that kind of mindset" she said laughing

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 22 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 04, 2014 3:33 am

Masaki couldn't deny her little girl as she moved closer to hug her more. She would even kiss her head to show more love to her.

Lisa was quite surprised when Ayako went all out to discuss the things she knew about her from being in Blood Iron Fist. "Oh, yes, Shinji. Those were quite the days. And you know, given your look, you might actually be a supermodel." She would eat half of her Caesar salad as the conversation continued.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon May 05, 2014 10:02 am

"we are Japanese?" The youngest would say she thought out something "would you take me to a festival?" She said wanting to see what her mother's reaction the me as she jumped at a bit on the TV show accidentally squeezing the mothers breasts a bit tighter than expected she would apologise only to be frozen in fear. "It's just a TV show based on actual places that I am sure by now are no longer functioning" Ayako would explain that her match is right before Halloween

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 06, 2014 2:40 am

(I think it's too early to have that present day be the day before Halloween. How about we just do it like any normal day?)

Mrs. Sakamoto would also be frightened a little before she felt Natsu squeezing her breasts tighter, making her grunt a little in pain. Smiling, she rubbed Natsu's head and said, "Don't worry about it. And I know that these places are historical haunted sites so we can learn more. And I'll be sure to take you to a festival for it's been so long since I did so with my girls."

"No, I'm just saying I know the guy," Lisa would respond in a chuckle. "So, your match is coming up and we have to get to the gym soon to start training."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue May 06, 2014 3:53 am

(okay what about Tuesday)

"I really want to go to one of its sites" she then would relax and say "please don't let me out of your site like you did the last time" she said

Ayako look at Lisa "well I am in a pretty good mood… Can I wrestle you?" She said happily "maybe afterwards we could just sit in the ring and eat some more"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 08, 2014 9:43 am

"I'm sorry for that, honey. And I assure you that you'll be safe with me now." Masaki continued to watch with her daughter and the show was already starting to intrigue her.

"Sure!" Lisa responded as she was finishing up her salad. "I for one had once studied under 404 so there are some tricks that he might use which I can show you. And once you win, we celebrate and eat again!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 08, 2014 11:31 am

"so what do you think about it very true to the style at the time" she said commenting on how they got the mental asylum perfect in every way and she also noting the various forms of "treatment" and putting her head to mothers just she listened to her heartbeat asking if they could go and watch Ayako in her match meanwhile Ayako smiled "I am up for it would you like it to be a hard core? All we could just make it a regular match"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Masaki nodded and said, "Indeed. It's enough to instill fear for quite a long time." She would continue hugging Natsu close as they kept watching the show. In hearing about the match, she would add, "Of course we will, baby. She's your sister after all and she's fighting to save your friend."

Lisa would think for a moment and said, "Well, since you promised 404, how about hardcore? But first, we have to finish lunch."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat May 10, 2014 2:49 am

she begins to cry uncontrollably at a particular bit on the TV show which involves a small girl getting completely mutilated she begins screaming uncontrollably the nodded her head and smiles at Lisa "can you please do your best" she said

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 am

Masaki hugs Natsu even closer as she would quietly say, "Shhh...Shhh...it's okay, baby. Shhh...I'm here..." She would even cover the girl's ears to prevent her from hearing the horrendous torture going about.

"I will," said Lisa sipping her drink. "I most certainly will. Sooooo, who pays for this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next