Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 21 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 01, 2014 7:12 am

"well if you must know I can go from that to extremely of sporadic" she would smile and say "you obviously did not read the history of Dragon's" she then goes on to explain that Dragon's are in fact very loving to their own children and other members of the community in which they come from "so when we get inside a drink water"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 21 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 8:47 am

"Oh!" Masaki was very impressed to see how smart Natsu is over the years. She would turn back into a human as she went with her daughter back inside the apartment. "That's amazing! I guess I need to start acting like those dragons, huh? Alright, let's get ourselves some water and relax."

Alice would feel a little uncomfortable hearing Ayako say "sporadic" as she said, "Well, just don't do it here, okay? You're gonna freak somebody out...other than me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 01, 2014 8:55 am

"I'm sorry I meant operatic" she said laughing as she continued to talk "all right last one to get their clothes off as to clean the dishes" she said as she got a glass of water

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 9:21 am

Masaki also got a cup of water as she said, "I don't think that'll be a problem." She would drink her cup first before beginning to remove her clothes.

"Well, either way, don't do it here. They can kick us out for causing a ruckus." As Alice finished talking, their order would come in looking hot and fresh. One porterhouse steak, one caesar salad, and one salmon dish.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 01, 2014 9:37 am

she would remove all of her clothes and jump on to the bed "you are so slow" she said laughing Ayako looked at the stake beginning to drool

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 10:18 am

Masaki chuckled as she shook her head after removing her clothes. Joining her on the bed, she would say, "That's because you're not the one flying up into the sky with a passenger."

Lisa would see that Ayako was ready to dig into her food and she would suggest, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's pray and then eat."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu May 01, 2014 10:55 am

"do we ominously have to pray really?" She said saying that she was beyond hungry meanwhile natsu would open her arms and say "I am not a shape shifter" she then would turn on the TV and began watching American horror story

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 01, 2014 3:02 pm

"True, but still." Masaki would climb onto the bed and hug onto her daughter as they watched American Horror Story together.

Alice would reply, "Yeah, since your Mom came back, we have every reason to thank him. I'll pray for us." The three would pray for blessing on the food before they ate.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sat May 03, 2014 5:59 am

"they feel so warm" she said as she was pushed against her chest she asked what she thought of the TV show "yeah you're right." She said as she began to eat

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 03, 2014 7:59 am

Masaki would watch the show in a few minutes before saying her opinion. "I think that this would be the ideal horror show at it's finest. Quite edge of your seat if I do say so myself."

The three girls began to eat and they all tasted delicious. They were having a grab time as they talked with each other and laughed at their own jokes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next