Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 10 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 am

"while technically a 13-year-old mermaid is the equivalent of 20-year-old woman" she said having read up on the mythology two days before she smiled "you do know that leak once was a active volcano" she said Ayako said "well if that is all right with you girls I would like to fight the both of you but we going to do it a little differently… Death match rules" she said taking out fluorescent lights barbed wire etc "and then afterwards who is up for a milkshake and burgers?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 10 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 am

"Oh, I see and yes, I remember that," said Masaki as she landed safely on the soft grass so that she and Natsu can rest a bit before going into the lake. "You know, I'm surprised that even though you're a big girl, you still want my milk."

Lisa and Alice watched as their friend set up the ring to fit the deathmatch standards. This was dangerous enough on its own, but if Ayako wanted to win, she needed to experience this to get the edge on 404. In hearing milkshakes and hamburgers, Lisa would say, "Oh, that would be great! Just as long as we get the hospital on speed dial first."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:23 am

"it is 1000 times better than processed milk free of disease and steroids" she then would add that she would be about the same height as her say it will look so cute when they have a cuddle "which is still like to kiss me while you are a Dragon?" Ayako would smile at the girls "but before the milkshakes and burgers the usual hang out to unwind the bathhouse? Anyone" she said happily clicking one of the fluorescent lights around the ring and laughing softly like a child

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 am

Masaki wasted no time to cuddle her daughter close to her and kiss her. "Alright, Natsu, I'll be getting into the water now to change into a mermaid. Do you have any spare clothes with you for swimming in or do you want to use the clothes that you already have right now?"

"Of course!" said Alice with a smile. "What better way to unwind after a long match than the bathhouse?"

Lisa would put her fists up and say, "OK, Ayako, let's do this!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:13 am

"I think I would just going naked" she said the older girl smiles "I'm not afraid to violate the rules!" She said picking up a barbed wire baseball bat and holding it in her hand (I was kind of wondering if maybe she could take on the violator in a death match also?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:45 am

(Are you sure you want her to take on The Violator?)

Masaki would look around and say, "Well, okay, but as long as no one else is around." She made sure of that before going into the water and dive in in order to morph into a mermaid. She would look very young up to Natsu's standards and hoped that her little girl can join in.

Alice would move in first as she put her fists up in her fighting stance. She knew that the barbed wire would be dangerous, but she had to show Ayako that there are ways to handle a deathmatch and not just on weapons alone.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:40 am

(if she can take on 404 then she can take on the violator hard-core violence is anything but clean] the young girl would walk in to the water "is this good" she would say and the little are they

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:20 am

(Alright, if you say so.)

Masaki would open up her arms to Natsu and said, "Come on in, Natsu! We can have a lot of fun while swimming!" She wanted to hug her girl close before adding, "And then you'll get your milk."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 am

she walks in to the water and looks at her "I love you" she said embracing the little girl saying that she does like a young girl and the voice is too cute (could you describe what she looked like) "mamma? How old are you terrifically in that fourm"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 am

Masaki kissed her daughter on the cheek before replying, "Well, I'm technically 13, but I have the strength and stamina of a 20-year old woman." She would brush back her dark blue hair as she tried to swim using her new aquamarine fin. She made sure to keep her bra intact so she won't be caught naked.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next