Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 9 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:35 am

shhe tried to embrace her and then hopped on the top of her back and said "would you like to go for a swim after you have this little fly"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 9 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 am

Masaki helped Natsu get on top and made sure that her wings and body were down to the ground as possible for better leverage. Once Natsu was on top, she would rise up and spread her wings to prepare to fly. Hearing if she wanted to swim afterwards, she would chuckle as she replied, "Well, in order to do that, I must either be a sea dragon or another sea creature. In THIS dragon form, I can't do much swimming."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 am

"what about a young mermaid girl" she said happily listening to the voice "mamma and always wanted to hug one of those" she said softly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:49 am

"Okay, Natsu, I'll be a mermaid girl then once we go swimming. Now hold on tight!" Masaki would flap her wings until they were both high above the ground. Then the dragon would begin to fly to the clouds in order for Natsu to watch from below and even grab some of the clouds. "Natsu, keep your belt fastened so you don't fall."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:59 am

"thank you for doing this" she said happily and then grabbing some of the white fluffy objects "THIS IS AMAZING!" She cried out and let out a yell of enjoyment

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:06 am

Masaki would giggle as she continued flying and said, "Anything for my girl. Now, prepare for a real-life roller coaster ride, courtesy of your Mama. So, hang on tightly!" With that, she would fly up then down and even lightly spin to the side for extra excitement.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:10 am

she cheered and vomited with a unladylike ranch "okay I think that's enough excitement for one day"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:03 pm

"Alright," said Masaki, seeing how Natsu looked so happy and exhausted. "I'll take us all down to relax in the water for a little dip and relaxation. I'll even warm up the water so you can feel more relaxed."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm

"thank you and I'm wondering if in the little mermaid form you could still produce milk say around my age so 12 to 13"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:03 am

As Masaki was taking her out to a nearby lake in the fields, she would think for a moment if she can produce milk in her mermaid form and at a young age. "Well, technically in regards to age, probably not. I might produce milk if I was still the same age AND be a mermaid. Here, there's a lake over there. I'll land us in the grass close to it so we can rest and then I can change into a mermaid."

Meanwhile, the three girls were inside the gym and heading into the lockers. Alice would say, "Alright, Ayako, do you want to face me or Lisa again? Or perhaps fight us both?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next