by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

One Night At Ace's

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

One Night At Ace's - Page 4 Empty Re: One Night At Ace's

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:30 am

"You are a strange girl, Blossom....but I like that."

Ace replied, smiling as she took a bite of chicken, savoring it as she chewed before swallowing.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you dance....your overdressed for it though. So what do you do for fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Blossom folded her arms and  rocked back, giving this some serious thought. "Oh, man, what don't I do for fun?" She tapped her chin while the list compiled. "I like watching bad movies, like the Room or Birdemic. Old stuff like Spider Island or Night of the Lepus. I'm a big MST3K fan, so I watch riffs with them. Videogames, always, love 'em. Play stuff like DDR.  Not all that good at it, but it's fun. Working out, pumping iron, hitting the gym."  She pushed her hands forward a couple of times, like she was pushing an invisible bar. "I like to go hiking, too. Really get out and enjoy nature. Orienteering is really fun, haven't done that in a while, but my Dad used to take me out to do it and get me out of the house. Swimming, scuba diving, anything with water is cool."

She leaned forward again and started to dig back into her salad. "I also tried having a hentai match in this cute girl's apartment, pretty recently. That was a blast."

Last edited by acuya on Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:09 pm

"Nice! Sounds like you have a pretty athletic lifestyle! Japan has some great forest area's you'd probably like walking in."

Ace replied, eating more of her salad, blushing a little as Blossom mentioned what they just did.

"Heh, it was a blast for the girl herself too..."

She said, taking a gulp of water before turning back to her.

"Well, can't really do any hiking in here, but I do have some fun games. I just downloaded this new horror game, called 5 Nights at Freddys. It's supposed to be scary."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:37 am

"I dunno." Blossom impaled some lettuce and wobbled the fork about with her wrist. Leaning back, she nodded her head towards the massive area where she and Haley had just been wrestling a few minutes ago. If you could really call that 'wrestling'. "I think I could actually get a good hike out of this place, looks real big. No wonder you kick so hard."

She turned back to Haley and tapped her fork on the side of the bowl. "Oh, almost forget - toes." Blossom gave her a playful kick under the table. Or tried to. The distance was too far, all she managed was a little tap with the big toe. "You have got to let me paint your toenails before I leave. Love that. But, yeah, cool, I'm down for a game. In a Halloweeny mood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:41 am

"Paint my...um...ok sure. Why not?"

Ace giggled, her longer legs allowing her to playfully kick Blossom back.

"Been a while since I bothered painting them anyway."

She took a couple more bites, enjoying the various flavors in the salad.

"So yeah, its supposed to be freaky. We'll turn the lights off, make it nice and dark and spooky. I should warn you, I might jump in our arms if I get scared"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:47 am

Lights out, a scary game, nothing to do all night, with a lush, expensive bed nearby? Blossom liked where this was going.

"You don't say..." She scarfed down the rest of her salad and hopped out of the chair. She walked over to Haley's side, her soft feet padding along the floor with a mouse's ease, then came to a stop right beside her.

She held out her arms. "In that case, I better train a little bit so I can properly carry you. Hop in my arms, I'll take you to the computer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 am

Ace giggled, quickly finishing her salad and water before rolling her eyes and looking around.

"Alright, but don't tell anybody alright?"

She said, only half seriously, before raising one flexible leg and pressing against the shorter girls shoulder, wrapping her arms around the girls head, teasing her a bit before adjusting and hopping into her arms.

"Bedroom is the 5th door down at the end of the hallway, just past the entertainment room, the guest bed and bath, and the soundroom."

She said, giving directions.

"Giddeup blossom!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:00 am

Carrying Haley wasn't all that hard, really. Blossom was more than capable of carrying her own bodyweight, and it felt like she was at least twenty or so pounds lighter than that. The size difference made it a little awkward, kind of like holding a big rug, but it was nothing she couldn't manage.

"Soundroom?" Blossom started to make her way down the hall, taking care not to bang her precious cargo's feet on any of the walls as they went. "You record music and stuff in there? You have a whole room for that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:50 am

Ace giggled as they passed the room.

"Heh, I wish. I play a decent acoustic guitar and I sing a little, but I'm mediocre at pretty much everything else music-wise. I try though. Plus, I like to listen to my music and watch my music DVD's pretty loudly, and some of the neighbors below me have complained, so I made that room soundproofed."

She winced as one of her feet hit a doorknob, tucking her legs in to avoid that happening again.

"I uh.....was thinking of getting recording equipment sometime....I figure, hell, if Chigusa Yuuki and her friends can record their own theme music, why can't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:37 am

Blossom wasn't exactly sure who Chigusa Yuuki is - though the name did sound familiar - but she decided not to ask and just look her up later. She'd had enough 'Huh' moments for one night. "My granny could teach me how to play the sitar. Though I don't know if any sitar music would really suit your style."

She moved on to the bedroom and took care to avoid hitting Haley's feet on any more doorknobs. That was her favorite part, after all. Didn't want to risk it.

She managed to make it the bedroom without incident and toss Haley onto the bed, jumping over beside her and laying face down right after. "Ah, yeah." Blossom cooed, her words muffled by the spread. "This is the good life..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next