Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night Empty A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:55 am

Fallon Terrazas was practically ready to collapse by the time she had made it back to her apartment following her victory in the very fun furniture-girl match she had had with the cute Japanese wrestler Chiyo. She wasn't about to go to sleep, though—not yet. There was plenty of fun still to be had on this night, because she had won the exclusive rights to use Chiyo as her furniture for the night. She had giddily guided Chiyo back to her home that night. She wanted to carry her new furniture in, but, unfortunately, she was a little too weak after the match for that.

Instead, Fallon would take Chiyo by the hand and guide her inside. Fallon's apartment was simple, but it was fun, decorated in plenty of personal trinkets, pictures of Fallon with friends and family, and warm colors that reminded her of her Fresno, California home. The brunette would lead her pink-haired companion inside, walking down the entryway, past the front closet, then turned left as the apartment opened up into a pleasant sitting area, with a television and a couple of couches.

"Hmm...you know, I think there's a sort-of empty space over here that you can fill, my super cute new furniture girl," Fallon would say with a giggle.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Bed for the Night Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:02 am

"I thought I'd enter a real tiger den," Chiyo joked as she was guided by Fallon into the girl's place.

A quick glance on the scene told her that it's anything but that, though. The tiger girl's place was actually quite normal and had a homely feeling to it. Chiyo just gave Fallon a dry smirk as she heard the girl's remark, although she's not really upset or anything over the fact that she lost and now had to spend the rest of the weekend being her conqueror's furniture.

"You're the boss, boss~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:11 am

"Hey, I actually do have some tiger-themed stuff. Like..."

Fallon would pause for a moment to try to think of all of her tiger-themed objects. "I've got some cups with tigers on them in the pantry. I've got a pair of tiger-striped panties. Oh, and I've got a nice, cozy blanket that has a tiger fur pattern. It's faux fur, of course. I wouldn't hurt a real tiger." She would smirk and chuckle, casting an amused glance at Chiyo. "After all the grief you gave me about being a barbarian, you should count yourself lucky I didn't take you to a cave to spend the weekend at..."

Fallon would squeeze Chiyo's hand and guide the pink-haired girl over to the sort-of empty spot between the second couch and the television. Fallon would let go of Chiyo's hand and pat her shoulders. "Let's keep you here for now, hmm? At least for a minute or two. You can stay standing—I need a coat rack." Fallon would slide off her jacket and hang it on Chiyo's head, covering her face. The brunette would burst out into a giggling fit.

"Does my cute little coat rack want something to drink? Or eat?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:26 am

"Might not make too much of a difference..." Chiyo stuck her tongue at Fallon in response to the cave comment. "I mean... I doubt I'll feel the difference when I collapse from exhaustion..."

As she was positioned between the couch and the television, it seemed that her first task was to became a coat rack. That was unexpected, but it might fit as a warm up act. Chiyo just rolled her eyes behind the coat the jacket that covered her face, smiling wryly.

"Uh, sure... unless you'd want a growling furniture..." she replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm

"Oh, I'd hope that you feel more comfortable here than in a cave!" Fallon would say, after hanging her jacket over Chiyo's face. "Just because you're my furniture doesn't mean I won't treat you nicely and, like, cater to your needs and stuff." She would head over to the small kitchenette that was attached to the living room and open up the refrigerator, looking over what she had in there. After checking it out, she would close the refrigerator door and head back over to where her coat rack was waiting.

"You know," Fallon would say coyly, "if my furniture started to growl..."

She would grab onto her jacket and lift it up off of Chiyo's face, her own face hovering only an inch from the Japanese girl's. "I would growl back. Grrrrr..." She would lean forward after growling and give Chiyo a quick kiss.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:18 pm

"I think I would," Chiyo replied. "Well, aren't you nice~"

Fallon seemed to leave her for a bit after that, leaving her wondering how long she's going to act as a coat rack. It wasn't long before the girl returned, though.

Chiyo giggled softly as Fallon growled in front of her, but she was slightly surprised when the girl leaned forward for a kiss. Despite some of the sensual stuffs they did during the match, it felt like that they're done just to subdue the other girl more than anything else. She's not going to complain, though.

"Grawr~" the pink haired girl growled back playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Fallon would toss her jacket down on the floor, glancing at it to make sure it slid over out of the way and into the corner made by the television stand and the wall. She would pick it up later. Heck, maybe she could make Chiyo be a moving robot coat rack and pick it up. For now, she wanted Chiyo's face uncovered. Fallon realized that the kiss was an escalation from the pawing and rubbing they'd done in the ring to try to subdue each other, but, the way Fallon saw it, Chiyo was hers now, and she could use her any way she liked that was fitting for furniture. Girls made out with pillows all the time, and they were part of the furniture.

Fallon giggled when Chiyo growled back at her. The Californian's face got a little red as she got excited, and she would put her hands on Chiyo—one holding onto the pink-haired girl's shoulder, the other shaping into a claw, with which Fallon would take a playful, pretend swipe at Chiyo, running her fingers softly over her furniture's cheek.

"Ggghhhrraaooowwr!" Fallon would growl, a little louder this time, the sound both playful and a little challenging as she stared into Chiyo's eyes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 pm

"Yeah, I can't beat that," Chiyo grinned at Fallon's return growl.

Maybe she could, if she tried, but doing so would only make her more tired, not to mention hungry. At least her stomach could growl, and did.

The match was pretty exhausting to say the least. It didn't look like it'd be that tiring at the start, but as it progressed, the toll it took on the body was quite heavy. Where Fallon found that seemingly endless source of energy, she had no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:56 pm

"Aww, that's no fun," Fallon would tease, as Chiyo quickly conceded the growling contest that Fallon had just invented. Fallon would claw lightly and playfully at Chiyo's cheek again. "I'm gonna have to teach you how to growl like a big cat...right now you sound more like a cute little kitten!"

Chiyo's stomach growled then, just about as loud as Chiyo's mouth had been growling. Fallon would smile and grab Chiyo's hand again, turning the pink-haired girl towards the refrigerator. "Okay, you're done being a coat rack for now. Come on, we'll eat something. Come over here." She would lead Chiyo over to the refrigerator and open it up.

"I've got...some pasta, there, which we could just reheat in the microwave. Or I have some sushi left over from two days ago, so it should still be good. I've got some bread and meat and cheese for sandwiches...I dunno, what do you want?" Fallon would tilt her head and look at Chiyo questioningly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 am

"Yay," Chiyo let a somewhat sarcastic delight as she was told that her duty as a coat rack was over.

As she was let to the fridge and saw the inside of it, her eyes seemed to brighten a bit. She was hungry after all, and Fallon coincidentally had some yummy foods in store. There's quite a lot of them too.

"I'll take the pasta, I guess~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next