Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 3 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:04 pm

"So am I!" Fallon would agree. Her own stomach growled softly as she dug her fork into the penne pasta in the box. She felt Chiyo set the other box of pasta down on her butt, her nice, round butt cheeks getting rather warm as the heat from the box emanating through her clothes and her body.

"Mmmm," Fallon would moan contentedly, as she took a big bite of the cheesy noodles. She was the sort of girl who had a very ravenous appetite, and the pasta would quickly start to disappear as she dug her fork into it again and again. She munched happily on it, making smacking noises with her lips, occasionally glancing back to see how Chiyo was doing.

"Do you like it?" Fallon would ask, wiggling her butt to make the box that Chiyo was eating from shake back and forth a little.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 pm

"Yeah, it's good," Chiyo said after she finished swallowing the pasta inside her mouth. "Hey!" she let a playful scolding as Fallon wiggled her butt to shake her pasta box. "I'll just warn you that I'm so hungry I could eat the table if my food is spilled!"

With a little effort she could secure her meal and continued eating, but after a while, Chiyo thought about returning the favor to the tiger girl. She'd glance towards Fallon before wiggling her own butt a little, carefully so she wouldn't topple the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Fallon giggled wildly, the laughter causing the box to shake a little more on her butt before Chiyo was finally able to secure it. "Hey, you try to take a bite out of your table and I'll try to take a bite out of mine!" Fallon would warn teasingly. She would stop her butt-shaking, though, and go back to eating her pasta, finishing off the first half of the meal quickly and continuing onto the second half.

Pretty soon, though, Fallon would find her own pasta box shaking as Chiyo wiggled her ample, round ass, returning the favor from before. "Hey!" Fallon would exclaim. "Bad table!" she would playfully scold, giving Chiyo's butt a quick slap as she would try to secure her own meal.

"Oh, no! Earthquake!" Fallon would exclaim, as she would start to wiggle and shake her own ass again, still being careful not to spill Chiyo's meal, but trying to make the pink-haired girl work to keep it still enough to eat from. The warm box bounced up and down, up and down on Fallon's butt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:35 pm

"Ow!" Chiyo yelped as her butt was slapped by Fallon. "Careful there, you could have knocked the food!"

The tiger girl would then shaking her rear again, claiming that it's an earthquake. Yeah, right. Cause earthquake totally happened on a particular spot. Chiyo scoffed playfully, holding on her pasta box while trying to finish her food as quick as she could. Then she thought of something. Something that made her smirked mischievously.

"You're right! Earthquake!" she announced, wiggling her own rear as well. "Woo, I think it's getting stronger!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Fallon kept on shaking her butt. Evidently this earthquake was taking quite a while to die down. It was evidently about to get stronger, too. Chiyo would soon start to wiggle her own rear again, too, making Fallon gasp as her pasta started to bounce up and down, coming close to falling off of Chiyo's rear end, but not quite taking that final fatal bounce.

"Gaah!" Fallon would gasp, as she would quickly try to grab onto the box to keep it still enough to eat out of. She would try to eat as fast as she could, as Chiyo's ass kept bouncing and shaking. Fallon would smirk and look over her shoulder at the pink-haired girl.

"You're right! It's getting a lot stronger! Especially over there!" she would exclaim, before starting to wiggle her butt even more. She would shake it up and down, powerfully enough to actually make Chiyo's meal jump up a foot into the air before coming back down safely onto Fallon's butt. Meanwhile, Fallon would keep on eating, hoping to finish her food off quickly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:28 pm

"Ahh!" Chiyo was surprised to see her pasta box jumped off Fallon's ass, although it landed safely to her relief. "Grr..."

She decided to hold her box and lifted it a bit so she could concentrate on eating and not on those annoying "earthquakes". Just because she was given a table didn't mean she has to use one! Of course, she's not going to let it stop just like that. She bounced her rear harder too, trying to pull what Fallon did just earlier, while hoping that all those pasta wouldn't make a mess on her butt.

"And now it's over there! I think..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Fallon giggled as Chiyo made a surprised, annoyed noise following the big bounce that her box of pasta took. The Californian was disappointed when she felt the box lift up off of her butt, though. That meant her earthquakes wouldn't be nearly as effective.

She didn't have much time to think about it, though, because all of a sudden her own pasta would hop up into the air! Fallon cried out in surprise and reached out, just barely catching the pasta as it came down. She would keep it in her hands, too, to try to neutralize Chiyo's ability to mess with her. Fallon still wanted to mess with her guest, though.

"Watch out!" she would exclaim, before pressing her upper body down against the floor and lifting her butt up as high as she could, like a bucking horse, trying to reach the box to bump it again and surprise Chiyo one more time! Hopefully, the pasta wouldn't spill on her butt at all.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 am

Chiyo thought that the earthquake would finally be over after her last shaking, but apparently Fallon wanted to have the last say in this matter. The pink haired girl yelped as the host bucked her lower half, almost knocking her pasta box from her grip. In return she slapped the butt of Fallon in order to calm the girl down a bit.

"Bad table!" she scolded, before finishing the remaining of her meal.

Part of the reason was because she wanted to finish her food quickly before any future disturbance, while the other to give Fallon a false sense of security. Once she's done, Chiyo would return the favor, bucking her butt to try catching the tiger girl by surprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:50 am

"Gah!" Fallon gasped, as Chiyo gave her rear end a slap. "Hey! I'm not a bad table!" she would exclaim indignantly. With Chiyo eating quickly, Fallon didn't think she could get another bump in before the pink-haired girl had finished off her pasta. And so, the brunette would go back to her own pasta, munching on it ravenously, slurping up noodles, savoring the flavor. Soon enough, she had finished the box, and had even scooped up most of the cheesy tomato sauce.

That was when Chiyo would strike back yet again. The pink-haired girl's latest butt bump took Fallon by surprise, and it sent the box bouncing up and out of her hands. Fallon would fling her hands forward, barely catching the box in the air. It was hanging upside-down when she did manage to catch it. Had there been any pasta left, it would have been lost.

"Oooooh! You're the bad table!" Fallon would exclaim. She would set the box down and slide it out of the way before throwing her arms around Chiyo's butt, squeezing it. She would deliver a hard, punitive slap with one hand. "Bad table!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:14 pm

"Psh, you started it first!" Chiyo replied in defiance as she put away her now empty pasta box aside. "Yeow!" a cute yelp was elicited by her lips as Fallon squeezed and slapped her butt. "No, you!"

She tried to wiggle away, feeling that she didn't deserve any punishment since it was the tiger girl who started that earthquake game. All she did was just returning the favor, or rather, go along with the vibes, since an earthquake obviously happened in a whole place rather than just one spot. No fire, no smoke, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next