Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Bed for the Night

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 11 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:07 am

“Hey! Come on, don’t whatever me! I’m being, like, totally serious here!” Fallon would huff, as she turned around to face Chiyo, ready to get the bed wrestling started. The pink-haired girl was definitely a little brat, teasing Fallon like this even after Fallon had decisively defeated her during their earlier match! Well, the Californian was going to show her guest that her earlier victory was no fluke.

“So, we’ll go for pins or submissions! A three-count or an ‘I give’ wins a fall, got it?” Fallon would say, laying out the rules quickly for the benefit of both herself and Chiyo. They were very simple, unobjectionable, and basic. As tired as the two of them were, the action would probably be slightly slower-paced, but the victories may well come much more quickly than in their earlier match.

Fallon would then raise her arms to lock up with Chiyo. She grinned and bared her teeth, then let out a cute, loud tiger growl. “Raaaaawwwrr!” Then, Fallon would leap forward, trying to tangle up with Chiyo in a test of strength.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 am

Chiyo just giggled at Fallon's reaction. Every successful teasing like that felt like a small victory in their seemingly never ending verbal contest. As Fallon laid out the rules, she nodded in approval, before locking hands with the tiger girl, smirking.

"Alrighty," she said. "Groaarrr!" the pink haired girl barked back afterwards.

Instead of going for a test of strength, though, Chiyo would try to shift herself around, aiming to bring both of them down on their sides. She'd then drape her leg over Fallon's body to keep the girl down for a bit, while trying to shift herself closer to the host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Fallon grinned and giggled as Chiyo roared back at her. The pink-haired girl wasn’t as good at animal noises as she was, but she wasn’t bad! Roaring at each other was fun! “Grrraaaagghhwrr!” Fallon would reply, even more loudly than her first roar as she moved forward on her knees to lock hands with Chiyo and start pushing against her.

Fallon was, actually, expecting a test of strength, and it would be rather easy for Chiyo to pull to the side and tip the two of them over. Once they were laying down, Fallon would immediately start trying to get on top, throwing a leg up, only to feel it meet Chiyo’s, which was already on the way up. Fallon could feel Chiyo’s leg starting to go over her body, and she would battle ferociously, trying to buck her hips and her leg up and push Chiyo’s back. At the same time, she would move her head forward, pressing her forehead against Chiyo’s to put their faces very, very close together.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:23 pm

With both of them on their sides, trying to get on top on each other while pressing their foreheads together, it became a test of strength of some sort in the end. Chiyo's plan was to try catching Fallon by surprise and get on top of the girl so she didn't have to exhaust herself locking up with the host. The plan was gone now, and she had to think of something else, knowing that Fallon was a walking bundle of energy.

"Hisss..." the pink haired girl hissed, squirming around to make it difficult for the tiger girl to get on top of her. "Why don't you roll away... Laying on your back must be relaxing right now!"

Despite of what she said, Chiyo felt that her words would probably only fire up Fallon to get on top instead. Well, that actually wouldn't be too much of a problem, as long as she could time her move right. The pink haired girl would pretend losing out to Fallon, rolling herself onto her back in an attempt to pull the tiger girl on top of her, so she could swing her legs and try to wrap them around the waists of Fallon instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Fallon was having trouble resisting Chiyo. The pink-haired girl had managed to make her move quickly, and, as much as Fallon wanted to jump on top of her opponent instead, right now she was forced to simply lay there and keep trying to defend herself, her leg clashing with Chiyo's as they pushed against each other, breasts pressing, pussies rubbing, and their faces separated by almost no space at all.

"Mmmmgh...that would be relaxing...but I'm not tired! Not tired at all!" Fallon would reply, as she kept trying to push against Chiyo.

For a second, it appeared that she had overcome Chiyo, as the pink-haired girl rolled over onto her back, and Fallon rolled up on top of her. "Hee hee!" Fallon would giggle, as she got on top. But before she could do anything, Chiyo's legs wrapped around her waist, squeezing her hard. Fallon gasped, her arms reaching down to Chiyo's legs as she would try to pry herself free. "Gyaaaha!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:57 pm

"Hee hee!" Chiyo mimicked Fallon's giggle to mock the girl as she gained the upper hand now, even if she wasn't squeezing the girl too hard. "Should have taken my advice..."

With her opponent occupied with loosening her scissors, Chiyo would attempt to roll them over so Fallon would be on her back. She'd try to straddle the girl's belly, while pinning the shoulders with her hands to keep the tiger down. If she's lucky enough, then maybe the arms of Fallon would be trapped under her back when she rolled her over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:09 am

“Don’t ‘Hee hee!’ me! I’m the one who goes ‘Hee hee!’” Fallon would explain, frustrated as she would continue to try to pry herself loose. She tried to squeeze her hands in between Chiyo’s arms so that she could wiggle free. But before she could, Chiyo turned the two of them over. Fallon couldn’t stop her. And, worse yet, now her hands were trapped underneath her own body!

“Gyah! No!” Fallon would gasp, as she would find her hands pinned behind her, Chiyo’s hands pinning down her shoulders, the pink-haired girl straddling her belly. Fallon couldn’t move, and now, she was in real trouble. She wriggled frantically, trying to break free before Chiyo could make the three-count, but it seemed to be of no avail!

“Lemme go! Seriously!” Fallon would exclaim. “No way I’m going to let you…grr…pin me!”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 am

"Well, I'm not stopping you from hee hee-ing!" Chiyo giggled at Fallon's reaction, although she's struggling to pin the girl. "I can see that! But you'll have to do better... or maybe... beg better~"

The girl was really like a wild rodeo horse, though, and Chiyo knew she might not be able to completely tame Fallon just yet like this. She opted for a change in tactic, unwrapping her legs from the tiger girl so she could slide down, bringing their breasts and crotch in contact together. Her hands would still try to pin Fallon's shoulders or arms, while she'd try to use her abs to grind her opponent's to complete the front to front mash up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

“I’m totally going to hee hee and ha ha and everything all over you, pinky! Grrah!” Fallon would growl, as she struggled to try to escape from underneath Chiyo. Her arms were pinned underneath her body, which meant that she could barely fight against Chiyo. She compensated by fighting twice as hard as she usually would. “I’m not gonna beg either, pinky, you big doofus!”

Fallon certainly wasn’t going to beg, but when Chiyo changed her tactics, it became a whole lot more difficult for her to keep fighting against the pink-haired girl. Chiyo’s body laid down on top of hers, their parts connecting easily, boobs to boobs, pussy to pussy, and, more intensely for Fallon, belly to belly. Feeling her guest’s abs rubbing against her own made Fallon moan, and she would almost start drooling as Chiyo grinded.

“Mmmn…nnyyaagh…” Fallon would moan, her struggles slowing as she would find herself pinned down by the other wrestler.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:45 pm

"Huu... it seems you're in trouble, tiger~" Chiyo teased as she grind herself onto Fallon, slow and firmly. "I should start counting, shouldn't I? One..."

The pink haired girl had lost count on how many times she did this to the other girl, so her body had developed more resistance to being aroused from front to front grinding. Obviously she's not immune to pleasure either, since her pin would ease up the more she rub herself against Fallon. The girl did have a magnificent body, and there's the fact that Chiyo wasn't in her prime condition.

"Mmhh... Two..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next