by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

One Night At Ace's

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

One Night At Ace's - Page 3 Empty Re: One Night At Ace's

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:07 am

Ace giggled and cooed, kissing Blossom's lips briefly.

"Oh it takes more than one...admittedly very very talented, licking to keep me down. I'm up for whatever you wanna do, if that's getting up....or even just staying like this all night"

She giggled again, before her stomach made a low rumbling noise, causing her to blush.

"Ummm.....I might have not eaten in a bit..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:23 am

"I'm all for eating in after I eat out!" Okay, that was a little lewd, but Blossom couldn't resist a well setup dirty joke.

She gave Haley one, final peck on the lips, before she rolled off and popped up, nice and quick. She strutted back to her skirt and shimmied back into it, making sure to give it a little fluffing to avoid the wrinkles. "I could go for Chinese. If they even have Chinese food in Japan, not sure. Or we could just heat something up if ya got it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:21 am

"Awww, you looked better without the skirt.....or the shirt..."

Ace giggled, getting up and pulling her own panties up, before frowning and realizing the issue, given she was still damp from Blossoms licking. Excusing herself for a moment, she ran into her room, coming out a couple minutes later...clad in a different pair of panties, having apparently decided to abandon pants for the evening. She kept the tank top on though, for the moment. Besides, Blossom had beat her fair in square in their little hentai tussle, she deserved to see what she had earned a victory over.

"So I don't have Chinese....Oh, but I do have a great Japanese styled chicken salad! It's got chicken breasts, almonds, crunchy noodles, lettuce, cabbage, all kinds of good stuff!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:47 am

Blossom helped herself to another glass of water while she waited for Haley to come back, idly skipping around the kitchen and trying to figure out what some of the fancier looking buttons did around the place. Haley returned shortly, freshly dressed and smelling clean, but thankfully still with bared legs and bare feet. Good. Blossom preferred her Haleys to be pantsless, and she had the cutest tootsies. Maybe she'd even let her paint them!

"Crunchy noodles?" She sat at the kitchen table and let her legs dangle off the chair, swinging them back and forth while she painted a picture of chicken salad in her head. "Never had crunchy noodles before. Didn't even know you could make noodles crunchy. But that sounds nice, all of it. Especially the breasts. I like breasts. Chicken and otherwise."

She took a long sip of water to drown the giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 am

"Oh you do? Well in that case..."

Haley opened the door of her fridge, hiding her lithe body behind it for a few seconds before coming out, salad bowl in hands, revealing that she had stripped off her tank top as well, leaving her in just a tight white bra that showed off her firm, if slightly undersized, bosom, and her black lacy panties, giving a little twirl as she placed the salad bowl on the table, showing herself off, before going to grab plates.

"You want the chicken heated, or you like it cold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Dinner and a show. Nice.

Blossom clapped as Ace spun around, then leaned forward to take a nice, long whiff of the salad. Smelled fresh, looked fresh, and she was definitely in the mood to chow down on a few greens. "Cold's fine. Like my revenge." She gave Haley a crazy, psycho look for a moment before sticking out her tongue and leaning back in the seat, bouncing around on her tush.

"So, what do you do for fun? I mean, aside from all the wrestling and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Ace raised her eyebrow at her friend and shook her head, grabbing plates and forks and setting them up, letting Blossom serve first as she leaned back, taking a sip of her water.

"Well...I don't really go out all that much. I've hit a couple bars around the area...a place to eat now and then, though still figuring out the language makes that difficult. So I mainly stay here. Watch Netflix, old wrestling tapes...play video games...work out, so on, so forth. I practice guitar a little, big Rush fan personally. Their coming to Japan in a few months, we should go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Blossom started making herself a bowl, taking care not to put too many pieces of chicken in there and avoiding the onions entirely. Hated those. She listened with rapt attention to Haley's list, especially the part about the videogames. Blossom had a strong feeling on what they'd be doing for the rest of the night.

She did have one question, though. "Rush?" Blossom started tossing her salad, making sure to get a nice mix in there. "Don't think I've heard them before. Are they new?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:06 am

Ace had tossed her salad, and was about to take a nice bite of chicken, when Blossom asked her question, causing Ace to stop, wide eyed, mouth open, slowly turning towards Blossom.

"....You did not just.....You've NEVER heard RUSH!?"

She asked, incredulously, realizing there was somebody who hadn't heard of one of the pride and joys of Canada.

"They've been around for 40 years, with only one line up change! 3 guys! 5 instruments! They have the third most gold records under only Elvis and The Beatles! Their legends! They got in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year! How can you not have heard of Rush!?"

She asked, putting her salad down, wanting an answer from her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:33 am

"Who are the Beatles?"

Blossom gave Haley a serious, quizzical look for a few seconds, before she couldn't hold it any long and had a shot burst of laughter. "I joke, I kid. But serious." She held up her hand, indicating a small offering of peace. "I like to dance, so I like a lot of dancey music. Like Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Obsidia, Fischerspooner, Lady Sovereign, stuff like that." She started bouncing a little in her chair just thinking of it. "Oh, and funk! I love funk, my Dad got me hooked on it. But not so much into rock and roll and metal and all that, sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next