by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

5 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! Empty AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:23 am

Preceded by: Mara Bunny Vs. Seele Vs. Bastet for the Tag Team #1 Contendership
Followed by: Avalanche 14 Closing Ceremony

Angel (Champion)
AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! Ba35f530ed

Vs.

Taylor Parker
AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! Rr73ae
Match Type: Falls Count Anywhere
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout.
Special Conditions: No Disqualifications. The winner will be declared the new Friction World Title holder.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! Empty Re: AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:51 am

Junko looked at the curtains in front of her. A small piece of fabric separated her from the main event at Avalanche. Of course, SHE wasn't in the main event, her daughter in law Taylor Parker was, but as her manager, she might as well have been right in the ring. The feeling would be just as exhilarating and even if she wouldn't feel the physical pain, win or lose, she'd feel every punch, kick and submission in her heart.

It was going to be the start of something great, Junko knew it. She had chewed out Taylor for her performance in the last match and told her that she was damn lucky to even get another opportunity. She made Taylor watch all the tape and she pushed her harder than she had ever pushed anyone before. She was not pleased but she also needed Taylor to know that she was not going to just break the girl down. They were definitely going to WIN this time.

Junko took a deep breath and stepped through the curtain. She had a microphone in one hand and stepped into the darkness of the arena. Cameras flashed and the crowd murmured with anticipation but Junko only crept silently through the darkness until she was at the ring. She slipped into it and then took another deep breath.

Junko closed her eyes and spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen." She said, almost casually into the microphone. "Storms come in many shapes and sizes. We think of rain and of wind and of snow whipping through the air." A spotlight shown down on Junko. She was dressed in a green Chinese dress that showed off her toned legs. It was trimmed in gold and her hair was put into double buns on the side, covered in a traditional manner.

She raised her hand in the air and soon the arena seemed to be coated in shining confetti. In the partial darkness it looked like driving snow or diamonds floating through the air. It was dazzling, breathtaking and Junko smiled before darkness engulfed her once more.

"But storms have many forms. Water, wind and dust aren't the only things that can drive like hurricanes. Fire burns hot and there can be a conflagration!"

Junko shot her hand out and the whole arena lit up, flame bursting from the four corners of the ring post as well as the entrance which belched a wall of flame. It looked like she was being consumed before it died down.

"All it takes is a spark to set this whole world ablaze. Now, let me introduce you to that spark. You already know her, but you haven't seen anything like this before. Just wait until she sets this whole division on fire after she takes the gold!"

Junko's magenta eyes gleamed behind her round glasses and her smile was as wide as the earth.

"I GIVE YOU ALL, TAYLOR PAAAAAARKEEERRRRRRRR!"

There was another explosive column of flame at the entrance ramp which heralded Taylor's music and Taylor as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title! Empty Re: AV 14 Main Event: Angel (C) Vs. Taylor Parker for the World Friction Title!

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 am

The fuse of Taylor's music burned down until the whole arena exploded. To the sound of frenetic punk rock and thousands of screaming fans from all over the world, Taylor made her main event debut.

She burst through the curtain at full-tilt and bounded to the front of the ramp, golden pigtails streaming behind her. She spread her feet wide apart and threw one arm straight up in the air, pointing up at the ceiling, at the sky above it, until she closed her hand into a fist. She clenched both hands tightly and let out a feral, unrestrained scream.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Taylor's infectious energy shot through the already electric crowd, and while her music thundered it seemed like the whole place was on the verge of collapse. The near-deafening sound drowned out everything else, the rest of the world, and all that remained was a sea of humanity punctuated in the middle by a wrestling ring, brightly lit and waiting for the final match of the night.

Taylor took two steps and flung herself into a spectacular and acrobatic butterfly twist, and then she was down the ramp at a full sprint. Without hesitation, she jumped the barricade that separated the crowd from ringside, and began to make a lap through the fans all the way around the ring. She slapped hands and pushed past standing-room fans, felt hands patting her on the shoulders and on the back, occasionally touching her hair. She heard indiscernible shouts of encouragement that were swallowed up by the noise. And when finally she had complete her lap, she jumped over the barricade and leaped onto the ring apron, and then vaulted over the top rope.

She jumped up in a corner and leaned out over the turnbuckles, holding her arms out to the crowd for a hug and making a heart-shape with her hands. She flexed her arm and clenched her fist tightly enough to make the leather of her fingerless glove creak over her knuckles. She jumped down and did the same in the opposite corner.

When she was finished, she skipped over to her mother-in-law. "Last call, got any more wisdom for me?" She grinned.

She had made adjustments since the last match. She had worked hard. She had a plan, one that she had not discussed with Junko, because she knew that her very prudently-minded manager would have told her no. But she didn't care. She was going to win, and she was going to do it in a way that sent a message to the entire company. No matter what else, that belt was hers tonight.

She snatched the microphone out of Junko's hand and skipped back to the center of the ring, eyes fixed on the top of the ramp, to wait for Angel. She wore a playful grin, but there was nothing lighthearted about the look in her indigo eyes.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 am

Junko watched as Taylor came down the ring. There was a gleam in her eye that was hidden by the light reflecting off of her glasses. She wore a bright smile that seemed to protrude from her extraordinarily calm demeanor. Once Taylor finished hopping around and came over to her to take the microphone, Junko chuckled.

She turned her head and then swatted Taylor's ass. "Whatever you do, just make sure you look good doing it, fufufu~<3"

Junko then eased herself out of the ring and took her spot at the apron while she waited for the champ.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:53 am

Three...two...one...

Angel mentally counted down as Taylor's music died out, and her own theme began to play over the speakers of the SEG Geneva Arena, the slightly calmer beat of her music a sharp contrast to Taylor's more kinetic, more frantic theme. She waited until the moment right before the lyrics kicked into the song, then took a deep breath, lifting up her title belt and slinging it over one shoulder, pushing past the curtains and into the arena proper.

Everything about the Latina's appearance seemed to exist as a direct opposite to Taylor's own entrance. Where Taylor's entrance was fire and thunder, energy and emotion, screams and storms, Angel's was slower, calmer, quieter. She stepped out onto the entrance stage, her eyes focused, her gaze intent as she looked back and forth over the audience, purposely ignoring the two women in and beside the ring, her vision skipping over them as she stared out over the crowd. Their cheers weren't nearly as loud for her as they were for Taylor, but Angel didn't mind. She could hear her dedicated, always loyal group of fans cheering for her, and that was good enough for the Latina.

She waited another moment, then with another deep breath, she began to walk down the ramp, calmly heading towards the ring. As she began to stride down towards the ring, each of her steps filled with her usual calm confidence, her lifted her gaze, finally looking towards Taylor. Her eyes met the blonde's, the Latina staring intently towards her, her gaze a tight, focused laser, aimed straight for the girl. If there was any nervousness in her, any sort of notion that she might be walking out of the arena as a former champion, she didn't show it. Her head was raised high, her shoulders rolled back, the Latina looking completely sure of herself, completely ready to throw down with Taylor.

When she finally reached the ring, however, she made a sharp ninety-degree turn, beginning to step around the ring instead of making her inside it. She reached for her belt, lifting it off of her shoulder, thrusting it up into the air with one hand as she circled around what would soon be her and Taylor's battlefield. She looked out over the crowd again as she walked her slow, steady lap around the ring, proudly holding her belt high into the air, as if giving the audience a reminder that she was the champion. She had struggled to get here, fought tooth and nail for her belt, and had fought even harder to keep it.

As she moved around the ring, and passed by Junko, she purposely made sure not to look at her, making no motions to acknowledge the woman, other then her smile twisting upwards just a little more, growing into something of a smirk as she passed the older woman.

When she finally finished her lap around the ring, she headed for the steel stairs at the ringside, and in a few quick steps ascended up them, stepping out onto the apron. She moved about halfway down it, then turned to face the crowd again, lifting her belt into the air one more time, holding it aloft with both hands. She stood there for a few more long moments, then turned back around onto the apron, bending over to step through the ropes and finally enter the ring proper.

As she entered the ring, she moved silently to the referee, handing her belt off to the woman. Then, she turned towards Taylor, moving in her direction. She stopped several steps away from her, meeting the blonde's gaze again. She planted her feet firmly into the mat, lifting her hands and placing them on her hips, standing there in front of her. She said nothing, only stared towards her, letting her expression say everything for her.

I'm here, and I'm ready. Let's do this.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 am

Taylor's heart pounded in her chest as she watched her opponent, the champ, come down the ramp. Angel looked so cool and collected, but Taylor had to work to keep from wearing herself out before the match even began. She took deep breaths, and focused her mind. She didn't break off eye contact with Angel until the girl handed off her belt to the ref, and then she couldn't help it. Her eyes were glued to that shiny gold strap.

While the referee held the belt high for the crowd to see, Taylor lifted her microphone.

"Angel, every time we meet, it feels like it's for the first time," she began. As her voice reverberated through the arena, she felt strong. She was keyed up and jittery, but she sounded self assured. "So let me introduce myself one last time."

She paused. She glanced down at Junko and took a breath. "My name... is Taylor Sparks," she grinned. She knew how much Angel, among others, loved to remind her of that name. "My name... is Taylor Parker." The crowd cheered. "Watashi wa... Higurashi Taylor desu."

She took slow steps across the ring toward Angel, letting her hips sway to each side. "You're the real thing, Angel. I know that now. You're as legit as they come. But I'm better." She stopped and pointed a finger at the silver-haired girl. "I'm the best there's ever been. I've got something no one else does, and I can't wait to show you what it is."

She turned around and began to walk back to the middle of the ring. "I'll make you a promise, Angel. I promise that what's about to happen between us will be the hardest match of your life. I promise you'll never forget it. And I promise you that I'm gonna win. I'm going to take that belt from you, tonight, and you will always remember my name."

She reached her own corner and tossed the mic down to Junko. She gave her mother-in-law a smile and blinked away the beginnings of tears. Here goes nothing.

The razor sharp clang of the bell cut through everything else in the packed arena.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 am

Angel tilted her head slightly towards Taylor, listening as the girl began to introduce herself. She lifted her arms up, folding them over her chest as she watched her, her eyes following Taylor as the girl moved closer across the ring towards her. She waited for Taylor to finish, then spoke up, her voice soft, full of her usual confidence.

But, while she might have sounded confident, she couldn't deny the quick beating of her heart against her chest, pounding away like a jackhammer, in anticipation of what was to come.

"I know your name, chica," she began, keeping her words short and to the point. No long rants or speeches from her tonight. She was ready for this. "I've always known your name. I've always known what you can do. You're one of the few girls around here I actually have respect for in this ring."

She shook her head, taking a half-step forward, narrowing her gaze further towards Taylor. "You're good, chica. You're damn good. I can't deny that. But...you're not better. You're still just not at my level. And tonight? You're going to learn that, once and for all."

Angel fell silent, and turned away, heading to her own corner. She waited, her entire body tense, on edge, ready to strike. She was like a spring, tightly coiled up and ready to explode.

And the moment the bell rang out, echoing through the arena, Angel did just that. She exploded. She shot out of the corner like a bolt of lightning, heading straight towards Taylor. No games, no playing around. She was bringing the fight straight to the blonde.

She shot straight towards Taylor, and as she approached her, she twisted her body to the side, bringing up one of her legs straight towards the girl's body, trying to hit her fast and hard with a sudden, sharp kick. Nothing fancy, just a big, quick blow to her side.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 am

Taylor skipped lightly out of her corner, in her usual relaxed and highly mobile stance. She was surprised to see so much aggression from Angel, so much that it almost caught her off guard.

But for months she had had Junko in her ear, every day, telling her not to fuck with Angel's kicks. Stay away from her legs.

She skipped hard to the side and away from Angel's kick, and then circled around behind her to put more distance between them again, all with a cocky grin on her face.

"Wow, you're slow. Are you tired? Have you been getting enough sleep?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:27 am

Angel ignored Taylor's taunts, quickly whirling around to face her. Her only reply to the blonde's words was her own infamous cocky grin. She wasn't going to let Taylor get into her head. There was too much on the line for that to happen.

She came in towards Taylor again, slightly, just slightly slower then before. No point in burning up too much energy too soon.

She moved in quick, and extended her leg again, a wider, sweeping kick aimed at Taylor, though this time the Latina's aim was lower, Angel trying to kick at one of her legs, trying to bring the girl off of her feet!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 am

Taylor had to stay focused. Angel had really turned up the pressure compared to their last encounter.

She glided back as Angel came in, and again she circled away from the kick, with a small jump to get her lead leg out of the way. She hopped right back in at her and flicked a lightning fast front push kick into the latina's gut to knock her back.

Which must have been so frustrating for Angel.

"Did I really have trouble with your kicks before?" She taunted as she skipped away again. She turned her back and shook her hips at Angel while she looked back at her over her shoulder. "How the hell did you kick my ass?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next