by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Krisa Sisters vs The Kamiya Brothers

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Krisa Sisters vs The Kamiya Brothers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Krisa Sisters vs The Kamiya Brothers

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 12, 2009 11:13 am

Tai groaned as he was pushed away "Bad choice Kayla, you see you cant give up, you can cum, or make me cum, I was trying to simply kiss and rub you, but now, Know im going to KO and fuck you!" He yelled before swinging his fist ,which was as strong now as it was when he hit her back earlier, only this time he aimed for her face!

Back to top Go down

The Krisa Sisters vs The Kamiya Brothers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Krisa Sisters vs The Kamiya Brothers

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 am

Kayla's eyes went wide, taking a step back as she started raising her hands, trying to block the blow. But he managed to hit home, sending her sprawling to the mat. She wasn't completely unconcious, but she was out of it enough for him to have his way with her.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 12, 2009 11:25 am

Tai grinned and started to strip her clothes and underwear, admiring her beautiful naked form, before taking off his shorts and getting off top of Kayla, starting to kiss her back to awareness while rubbing his groin against her pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 am

Kayla would moan as he started to rouse her. Her head hurt quite a bit, feeling like she'd been hit by a truck. But she'd soon realize where she was, letting out a small cry of protest as she weakly shoved against him. "N..no...get off..."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 12, 2009 11:30 am

Tai sighed "Look Kayla, give it up, heres the deal, You can be a good girl and Ill simply stroke and rub you till you cum, or you resist pointlessly and Ill fuck you hard while Tali watches, whats your choice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 11:34 am

Kayla would stop struggling for a moment, looking like she was about to simply give up. But then she'd suddenly slap him hard across the face, glaring up at him. "I don't want either. You can go to hell!" She'd once more start struggling underneath him, trying to push him off, though it was a rather useless fight.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 12, 2009 11:45 am

Tai cursed as he was slapped and slapped Kayla back "Look, you know this has to end with one of us coming and thats final, if you want to jerk or suck me off, say so, Hell Ill even let you, if not then you gotta cum, and ive been nice enough, so you can make a choice of me being gentle or not, or ill just say screw it and fuck the hell outta you, and have Kai join me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 11:48 am

Kayla was quite possibly too stubborn for her own good. By now Tali had set herself up in the corner, feeling sorry for her sister. She knew it was her fault. Tali would wince as Kayla lashed her right hand out again. Though this time it was a punch rather than a slap. "I'd rather just knock yout out and leave!"
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 12, 2009 11:51 am

Tai sighed he had to win, but man this bitch was stubborn, He sighed and looked at Tali "Alright Tali, since your sis is not cooperative, and she wouldnt listen to you, Im going to knock her silly, then fuck her for the win, you alright with that? Or should I just fuck her and end it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Tue May 12, 2009 11:57 am

Kayla couldn't believe he was asking her sister. "I personally want you to go easy on her. But... I understand she's being stubborn. It is the match rule... Though..." She'd look to the ref, wondering... "If its ok with everyone...could I take her place? She really doesn't like being touched like that by men. And I did sort of force her into this."
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next