Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Mariko couldn't help but giggle as Abbey teased Yamato again, though by now he was too far away to see what his reaction was.

"Ah, I see. Seems I misunderstood what you meant. My apologies." she replied to Abbey, then tapped her chin as she thought of places they might go. "I was thinking about going to the gym in a little while. Perhaps you'd like to join me? Although, you did just have a match. So if you'd rather pass on the gym, you're more than welcome to come visit my place for a while if you'd like." she said, offering a couple suggestions off the top of her head.

Mariko hadn't made any noticeable attempt to court the sexy blonde, but with her, virtually any situation had a chance to turn erotic if she wanted it to. It all depended on the circumstances, though at the moment Mariko was more curious whether Abbey would accept either of Mariko's proposals, or offer a different idea of her own.

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:16 am

Abbey's eyes widened at Mariko's suggestion. The gym? No! Definitely not! Abbey would die so bad at the gym. Her cheeks flushed deeply at the thought of their bodies tangling together. Thankfully Mariko mentioned that Abbey had just wrestled and her body's aches pulsed consciously in her mind. She sighed to herself. A good excuse for sure.

However, at the second suggestion, Abbey's cheeks went red again. Her place?! Well... that actually seemed safer somehow. They were co-workers after all and Abbey was certain they would never meet in the actual ring so why not get to know her better? It's not like Mariko was asking her to come over for sex.

Abby fumbled with a smile and tilted her head. "A-Are you sure? I don't want to impose, I mean, we did just meet, after all. Though, I do need to start making friends. If you don't mind, that would be nice, going to your place. Yamato did wrestle hard enough for me to not want to spar. I can say that much about him at least.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 am

"Great! And don't worry, you're not imposing at all, Abbey-chan." Mariko said, giving a friendly smile and wrapping an arm around Abbey's shoulders before beginning to walk. "It's just down the street anyway, so the walk won't take that long."

Soon they would be out of the arena, walking along the sidewalk. And Just as she'd said, the apartment complex Mariko lived in was already visible up ahead, down near the end of the street. "You know, aside from Yamato-kun I've only made a couple friends here so far, and all of them are men." she said with a giggle. "It's nice to finally have another pretty lady to chat with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 pm

"Um... yeah..." Abbey said, blushing at Mariko's words as they walked. "As you can probably tell, I get along better with guys. It's always been that way. I actually have a twin sister but we don't talk much. My brother and I talk all the time though. My sister would always be out doing pageants and stuff with my mom while I stayed home playing with my brother's Ninja Turtles." Abbey laughed to herself.

"I guess it's just easier to be friends with guys because..." Abbey paused. She didn't want to finish the rest of her sentence.

"Anyway, yeah! I was starting to think all the girls just lived in Tokyo and worked in Friction and only came down to wrestle in Tension because they felt bad for the place." She said with a soft chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 pm

"Oh? You have a twin sister?" Mariko asked, curiosity clear in her expression. "And yet it seems you're quite different from each other. My, that sounds quite interesting. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister."

She felt she generally understood what Abbey meant with the sentence she left unfinished, but wasn't sure. However, she decided to leave that alone. There were several different ways that sentence could end, and jumping to the wrong conclusion was something she'd much rather avoid.

"Oh, I don't see why anyone would feel bad for Tension. It seems great, at least form what I can tell. And I actually went to Friction for a match once. It was nice, but I think I like things here better, personally." she said, as the two approached the door to the apartment complex.

Opening the door and holding it for Abbey, Mariko then made her way to a nearby elevator and pressed the button, then waited patiently for the elevator to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:18 am

"Ahh, yeah." Abbey said smiling. "Nora Jeane they call her. She loves every bit of it." She said, scratching the back of her head. "She's a princess. Maybe even literally. She's a supermodel and I think the last time we talked she was swooning over some duke or diplomat or someone guy with a fancy title." Abbey shrugged and gave Mariko a sideways glance. "It's a lot like having a brother except ... girlier." She laughed.

Abbey followed Mariko into the apartment complex and slipped into the elevator, smiling at Mariko as she glanced at her, taking in the woman with casual glances. "Tension's the only place for me." She said. "it's the reason I came to Japan. If there was any place like it in America, I'd be there." She said with a smile.

"Um... not that Japan isn't super awesome. It's been a blast, it's just that..." Abbey sighed. "Well, would you want to leave Japan if you didn't have to?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:15 am

"Sounds like I didn't miss out all that much then." Mariko replied with a giggle. "Your sister seems like a rather interesting girl. But personally I think I'd prefer a life like we have. A career in the ring may not always bring as much attention as one on the runways, but it seems much more fun to me."

Stepping into the elevator, Mariko pressed the button for the third floor before returning Abbey's smiling glance. "Oh, I understand. It makes sense. I'm not far from my hometown now, but if there was something like Tension there, I'm certain that's where I'd be." she said, tapping her chin as a thought came to her head.

"Actually, the only places I've really been are home, and here. Oh, and Tokyo once or twice. But I haven't even seen a large portion of this country, much less visit any others. I'd like to see America someday. And England, and France, and so many other places. Japan will always be my home, of course, but I can't help but be curious about what the rest of the world's like too, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:52 am

"Ehehe, yeah... I love her and somehow we get along but she doesn't know what she's missing out on! I'm sure she'd say the same thing though." Abbey said feeling a bit proud of that fact for some reason.

She listened to Mariko's words with a smile. She was actually sort of surprised. Only going to Tokyo once or twice? That would be like only going to Las Vegas once or twice for her. She was eager to speak up.

"I just figured all you Japanese-y people went all over the place. Your country is pretty small and there's a lot of cool stuff to see. I plan on taking some time off to really get to know the place eventually. I mean, it IS my home now." Abbey blushed a bit. It still sounded weird.

"But man, if you haven't really done a lot of traveling here then I couldn't imagine how you'd survive America. It's a biiig ass country!" She giggled a bit. "I went around a bit of it and even I barely saw any of it. I'm from Nevada, but most people would probably just know it as the state of Las Vegas." Abbey laughed. "I'm not from there though. But we would go there all the time. We'd take vacations to California or visit my grandparents in Sedona. My dad really liked to take us camping when we were younger. I guess when you're surrounded by all that nature, it just feels like the thing to do." Abbey shrugged. Her dad was terrible at camping and after he got tired of trying to defend his manhood, their mother invariably checked them into a hotel.

"I moved to Missouri when i went to college. It was in the butt of nooowhere." Abbey shook her head. "But their wrestling program was really good. Thankfully it was in the middle of the state so it was just a few hours drive to hit up a party in KC or St. Louis." Abbey tilted her head and nudged Mariko teasingly. "Weekend party. Don't tell mom." She snickered.

So, why didn't you go and see Japan? I really don't know what it's like here. I mostly know I get stared at and I'm not sure if it's because I'm huge, blonde or have these." She said as she gave her own boobs a shake. "Maybe all of the above? I haven't learned enough Japanese to figure out what they're whispering behind my back." She said with a shrug. It didn't bother her really and all the locals had been super nice even if she probably offended their entire bloodline with her crass Americanism.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 am

Mariko listened so intently to Abbey as she spoke that she almost didn't notice the elevator door arriving at her floor. Stepping outside of it, she continued to listen while slowly walking. Mariko didn't recognize the names of several of the places Abbey mentioned, though she did know about Las Vegas and California. Both were places she'd always wanted to see some day.

The question was one Mariko hadn't thought about much before, and it took her a moment to really think of an answer. "Hmm… I'm not entirely sure myself. Our town's small, but it had just about everything we wanted or needed, so I suppose we just never saw a need to go anywhere." she said with a shrug.

"It does fell a bit awkward that I haven't seen more of the country though. The bigger cities can get obnoxiously overcrowded, but they all have plenty of interesting things to see. Hell, I may just have to tag along whenever you take that little tour of the country." she giggled, nudging Abbey with her elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 am

"What about family vacations?" Abbey asked out of curiosity. Maybe she didn't have them? Hopefully she didn't touch a never but Japanese people seemed so super family that divorces and stuff like that seemed almost impossible.

"I don't mind big cities, really. You just have to know how to navigate them. Most of the people all go to one place. it's the strip in Vegas. Just go to the other places." She said. "I plan on going to Tokyo as often as I can for shopping!" She said. "Though, I guess Kyoto's nice but youc an jsut hop on a train here and japan. I like that a lot."

Abbey blushed as Mariko invited hersefl on one of Abbey's "trips" that she thought about. Abbey didn't mind it one bit. If Mariko was around, Abbey knew she'd be stopping at the onsen hot springs for sure. The thought made her blush grow a bit.

"Eheh, well... It would definitely be more fun with company, that's for sure. Seeing a place is great but having friends along makes it way more fun!" Abbey paused. "So, maybe you haven't been around, but you still probably know ... if I were going to start somewhere, where would I go first? I can't decide if I'd like to go to Hokkaido and see all the natural stuff up there or maybe go down to Kyushu or Okinawa and just lay on the beach looking hot!" Abbey laughed.

"Then again, maybe there's stuff in the middle I'm missing too!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next