by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Da Xia vs Tatyina

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Da Xia vs Tatyina Empty Da Xia vs Tatyina

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

Normal Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, Knockout.

NOtaku no Love started to echo in the arena as the fans rose to their feet. The last time Mai Nagasawa was seen in the arena was after the intense Humiliation match with Da Xia that was ended horribly for the idol as the bully assaulted her crotch at the ending of the match and continued to do so in an after match attack. Her fans were glad to see that she was able to recover and return to them as a pair of familiar ears could be seen...but not on a familiar face. Cheers soon turned to jeers as they realized that it wasn't Mai Nagasawa that was coming out. Rather it was the one that attacked their beloved idol, Da Xia!

The Chinese Bully had a disgusting smirk on her face as she had microphone in her hand, "Aw what's the matter? Were you freaks expecting to see your beloved queen tonight?" she asked as she began to strut her way down to the ring, looking to the masses as she continued to talk to them. "Well, get used to it! You're not going to see Queen Freak around here anytime soon! I made sure of that!" she shouted as she played with the ears on her head, "Here's the trophy to prove it, I took her precious ears away from her!" the bully proclaimed as she got into the ring looking towards the camera, "And to Queen Freak herself, 'Hey there Freak, are you done crying yet?'" she would talk into the camera, deciding that Mai was watching tonight's card. "I'm real sorry for what I did to you...I'm sorry....that I stopped early. I should continued to break your pussy until you couldn't walk straight for weeks! And I should've ripped off every last piece of that stupid outfit you wear! But...at least I've took these little things from you." Da Xia said, rubbing with the ears on her head, knowing how dear Mai held them and that made it all the sweeter when she pried them from Mai's fingers.

"So you can watch at home, nursing your little virgin pussy and you can watch me as I do the same to my poor, poor opponent." she boosted as she would walk towards the apron and give her microphone to one of the ring side assistance and would await her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Da Xia vs Tatyina Empty Re: Da Xia vs Tatyina

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 am

During Da Xia's entrance, somewhere near the front row a spectator clad in gray sweatpants and a hoodie pulled over her face clenched her fist in anger. She'd never been so humiliated in all her life. Her name was Mai Nagasawa and the last time she had been seen was on a stretcher being carried off to the hospital. She had recovered but had not told anyone about it. She had to figure out what she was going to do next. Or if she was even going to do anything.

Meanwhile the melancholy music of "Un" began to play and out walked Tatyina. She received mild applause. In all her fights she had fought with incredible heart and many times she fought larger opponents. Her gray eyes were downcast as she meekly walked towards the ring. When she got there, she stretched and looked over at Da Xia. "I hope we have a good match." She said in her voice that barely reached a whisper.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Seeing that this Tatyina was smaller than Da Xia herself, the Chinese Bully thought this would be an easy match for her to beat her opponent and send another message for Mai in a very interesting way. Upon hearing her opponent mumble under her breath, Da Xia would lean forward and place her hand by her ear to help with her listening, "Hmmm? What was that? You have to speak up!" she would say as her smirk said glued to her face, "Unless you're scared of the beating I'm going to give you just like how I destroyed that stupid idol in front of all her freaks?" she would again shoot another jab at Mai as she heard the bell ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am

Tatyina, unfortunately, was unable to speak much louder due to an injury she suffered to her throat. But even so, she tried her best. "Please forgive me." She said in what was barely the level of a normal voice. "I hope we have a good match." She had ignored or not heard Da Xia's comments but up in the V.I.P. Box a certain individual was definitely paying attention. But as the bell rang, Tatyina snapped to attention and lifted up her arms in a fighting stance. Her gray eyes had a look of determination as she sized up Da Xia and looked for an opening.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 am

Da Xia dropped into her wrestling stance as she would make her way to Tatyina, thinking of her plan of attack to use on the smaller girl. She was deciding between slamming her to a point where she could easily do as she pleases or would wear her down with submission like holds. When she would get close enough to Tatyina, she would lift her arms up as if to start a test of strength, but would suddenly go for a slap across the face of Tatyina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:46 am

Tatyina was polite inside the match but she was as fierce a competitor as she could manage inside the ring. When she saw Da Xia fake a test of strength, Tatyina knew even against Da Xia she'd loose. So as Da Xia approached, she used her leg to try and snap a kick forward into Da Xia's stomach to keep her at bay.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:34 am

With her slap missing, Da Xia feel victim to Tatyina's kick to the stomach as she grunted in pain as she backed off, "Tch." she scoffed as she would approach the smaller girl, wanting to use her size advantage to get close to Tatyina, this time prepared for a kick if Tatyina decided to use it again with intentions of wrapping her arms around it before it hit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:43 am

Tatyina dashed forward when her kick hit, intent on not letting up. She would indeed attack with a kick again but this time it would be a missile drop kick, the girl launching into the air to try and drive her feet into Da Xia's face rather than launching another kick from the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Da Xia was once again duped by her opponent as the dropkick connected with her chest, causing the Chinese Bully to fall to the mat. Not wanting her opponent to get the better of her more than she already has, Da Xia would scramble to her feet, though she didn't have the slightest clue of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 am

Tatyina bounced off the mat and back onto her feet as she connected with the drop kick. She hoped that her quick strikes would put her in a position to get the edge on Da Xia and as she saw her stand up, she would try and use her speed to try and get around her and lock in a sleeper hold!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next