by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching Up Empty Catching Up

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:26 am

Suzumi had been following the career of her new friend Shibita Aruku with great interest ever since the two of them locked up in the ring. Today instead of sailing they were going to catch up in an environment more akin to what Suzumi was used to: A mall. Lost of stores, and Suzumi clearly ready to spend some money today.

She was dressed in a nice necklace with matching earrings each with a gemstone that matched her light blue hair. Suzumi wore a nice white dress that was a little low cut and her dress was revealing, showing quite a bit of leg along with her white heels really helping her sell the look. Suzumi was flaunting what she had, and her flirty side was going to be on full display today she felt.

She arrived and was walking from her car into the main mall lobby, eager to see Shibita. She wanted to know all the details of her matchups which were both wins. One was a very clear win while the other was much closer. Even though she watched the matches Suzumi still wanted to hear every detail from the viewpoint of Shibita.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Catching Up Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by GreatForce Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:49 am

The pirate queen had been recovering from her most recent match. She may have won it but she pushed her self so hard that she was going to be out of action for a little bit. All this free time really gave her time to reflect just how strong the monsters in the AFW are. But never mind that she had to meet up with Suzumi at the mall! It kind of intimated Shibita a little bit... The country side didn't really have things like massive malls or high end shops or alot of things the cities have if she was being blunt. At most they had cheap bento, a lot of fresh fish, maybe like 1 small mall if you were lucky.

Shibita was dressed very casually for this. Simple pair of jeans and light blue polo shirt. She stuck out like a sore thumb in the sea of modern and fashionable men and women around her. Through and through she looked like a simple fishermen as she wondered around the city cluelessly getting lost down the endless paths it had to offer.
"W-where the hell am I..."

Eventually she found her way into the mall at about the same time Suzumi was walking into the main lobby. As she stepped through the doors she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed. All these bright lights, ads, shops, attractions and many other things suddenly blasted in front of her. She froze solid. "W-What the fuck is all this? What is this place!?"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:30 am

Suzumi had forgotten that Shibita grew up away from the bustle of the city. Unlike Suzumi reacting with joy and wonderment at the open sea she winced a bit as Shibita seemed to react with a bit of grudging fear or dislike of her surroundings. Suzumi smiled and approached hoping her presence would calm things down a bit.

"Hey Shibita! What is new! You need to tell me about your matches, I watched them but I totally want to know how your mindset was while you dominated those other ladies." Suzumi said as she hugged Shibita. She was very happy and eager to hear from the young wrestler. Suzumi was one of the younger wrestlers when she came to AFW after starting her career very early in Wrestle Angels. Now it seemed as if that tables were turning.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:36 am

Shibita felt like she was just getting bombarded with a myriad of foreign concepts. At least the sea introduced its bounty slowly! This was just throwing a entire wrecking ball at all once. Shibita would be snapped out of her frozen state as soon as she heard the voice of friend Suzumi! ""A-ah! O-oh Hey Suzumi!" Shibita waved a little awkwardly before she finally started movie again.

Hugging Suzumi she felt a bit more comfortable now. "Ah yes! My two matches! I'd by happy to tell you my side at least!" The pirate queen giggled before she looks around on more time. "Wa-Where are we tho?.. I've never seen anything like this before in the country!.. I didn't even think something as big as this could even exist!"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:57 am

Suzumi laughed a bit as Shibita looked around appearing to be overwhelmed. She decided to maybe start to steer Shibita towards a clothing store she liked, a place that Suzumi shopped at when she wanted to find something new to wear for a night out. "It is all right Shibita, I get how big this place can seem the first time here it is like totally huge! Anyhow, how did you approach your matches against Hikaru Kawasaki and Peggy McIntyre? I really am curious, what was your mindset like?" Suzumi asked as the two of them entered the store.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:39 am

Shibita felt a bit more relaxed now the Suzumi was by her side. As they both entered the store a wide selection of clothing greeted them from both sides. "Ww-well for Hikaru it was simple enough. Just take her down with the usual things I use. But Peggy... Peggy was on another level compared to anything I fought before besides you. Despite being bigger than me she was able to keep up with me. It really made it hard for me to build any momentum up at all. Only reason I even stood a chance was because of all the submissions you taught to me." Shibita sighed a bit as she felt like she could have done better during that match looking back on it. She flicked through the shirts this place had to offer as she talked to Suzumi trying to find something good to try out.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:21 am

Suzumi nodded and listened as Shibita told her what was going on. "Well, I totally bet you had more going than just that. I mean I think escaping her holds was just as big a part as what you put her in." Suzumi said as the two continued to browse. "If there was like one thing you would want to continue to work on or improve what do you think that would be?" Suzumi asked as herself began looking through skirts and leggings trying to piece together something she could wear in a casual setting.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:09 am

The sound of Shibita flipping through shirts questioning some of the more.... Modern. Fashion choices. Mumbled underneath their conversation. "If I could work on one thing... Its not being grabbed. If I could just flip out of any hold like a fish that would be paradise for me. No pesky submissions for me to worry about... No giant trying to break my spine in half! I'd be so much more happy if I got to that point!" The fisher girl giggled as she finally picked out one shirt out of the batch. All the clothing so far had been very different from what she was used too. It was light and modern, while her's were heavy and durable. Strong enough to withstand the harshness of the sea.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:17 am

Suzumi was looking at some sundresses as she heard Shibita. "I know a lot of technical wrestlers who specialize in doing just that and they aren't even as good as you describe but I understand wanting to do that. I wish I could do that too so I try to counter using other ways. You have a made a lot of technical progress though!" Suzumi said as she turned her attention fully back to Shibita.

"I feel like you have done well lately and I bet if you continue to work at it you can take on even tougher opponents! Did you want me to try to set something up for a new lady to face?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:19 am

"Oh this one looks nice..." Shibita finally picked out one shirt out this batch, it had a wavy/oceanic style to it. It felt really light tho. Shibita held it up towards the light to see if any light got through. Just to make sure she wasn't wearing a shirt that didn't even do its job. Shibita's heart sunk a bit she heard that her goal was out of reach even for the most skilled wrestlers. "Yea I guess..."

She was snapped out of her small sulking session when Suzumi offered to set her up with another opponent. Her back almost instantly said no to the idea. Still very sore from her last match. But Shibita kind of wanted to say yes... She was hungry to work her way up the card and aim her guns at the very top ladies. "Maybe later. My back still feels like its going to split in half right now... But I do wana try and aim my guns higher in the afw... I'd really need to train before I even try that tho." Sighing out loud Shibita kind of hated the reality of being on the smaller end. "It just kind of sucks being small like this some times... You see giants like Alaina Sanders and Rosa Cabrera throwing girls like my all the way to the states and I can't help but think how the hell I'm going to stand a chance against those freaks among freaks..."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next