Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Catching Up

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching Up - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:03 am

Suzumi nodded and kept trying to think of a good opponent she knew of for Shibita down the road. "Like we will totally be able to find opponents for ya, but you also need to be ready if you are scheduled for a match you may not necessarily be looking for. You always need to be ready and adapt to each match." Suzumi said as the two had finished up in a second store.

"We could totally head out now and watch some stuff or keep shopping. I am up for whatever." Suzumi said tapping her chin. She knew Shibita was having fun, or she at least hoped Shibita was having fun. She also knew for someone like her a setting such as this could be overwhelming. Suzumi figured the option to do something training oriented would be fun for both of them as well, so that is why she offered it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:42 pm

"Well yea! Wrestling has always been about adapting to the situation! Even if the AFW forces me to adapt to those stupid gimmick makes they seem to love..." Shibita had been having fun in the AFW no doubt about it but fighting on this level had been very taxing on her, both because of her style of wrestling and the sheer strength of her opponents.

I don't know. Lets keep shopping I'm actually having fun doing this! Not every day a village girl like me gets to do this stuff either." Shibita wanted to get the full experience Suzumi was offering her. They already trained a lot together to the point of almost being student and master at this point. So it probably wouldn't hurt to push their usual training session back a bit.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:28 am

Suzumi smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "All right that works too! Maybe some new shoes are next...." Suzumi said as she began walking towards another store. She was moving at a quick pace easily navigating the crowd as she was used to it. She looked back and slowed down to wait for Shibita to catch up a bit.

"Well, hopefully ya get that matchup soon but sometimes you find yourself booked against someone ya never expected so you always have to be ready for that too babe! It is like totally awesome sometimes and a drag others depending on who ya draw in the ring." Suzumi said with a wink as the duo entered one of the many shoe oriented shops.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:08 am

Suzumi was so fast in here... She weaved through the crowd effortlessly making the whole process look easy. Meanwhile! Shibita was like a fish out of water flapping around helplessly as she was swallowed by the sea of people. Thankfully Suzumi slowed down for her to catch up which was nice of her to do.

"PHWAA!" Shibita popped out of the crowd and right next to Suzumi's side. Quickly popping into one of the many shoe stores Shibita was greeted by a rows of endless high quality foot wear. Problem is... She didn't know what the difference between all of them were. All her life she had worn thick steel toe boots or some form of sneaker. "So many shoes... Uuuuhh... A-Ah! Well the amount of sore losers or lunatics in wrestler makes sure that's never ruled out. Some crazy bimbo was a kendo stick attacked me during my entrance one time back in the indies! Just part of the job to be ready for anything! But uuuh... Suzumi? What's the difference between all these shoes..."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:43 am

Suzumi looked over at Shibita with a very confused look on her face. She was trying to think of a good way to explain this. "Like.... just look a them? Some are totally different styles from something else. Like, if I was going to a movie premiere I would wear a nice dress and pair of heels. If I was going out for a night at the club maybe I wear open toe heels during the warmer months but something more of a dressy boot during the colder months? Just look around and also think of how it will look with the clothes we got ya so far." Suzumi said with a grin.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:05 am

"Hahah yea... Sorry if I sound really dumb right now... I'm just used to wearing steel toe boots or just work shoes all the time in the village." Shibita looked at a pair of high heels and gulped. She had never really worn more trendy/high end footwear before. Taking a pair of black heels with blue sapphire like gems on them Shibita sat down and took off her shoes to try them on. She was exited to try walking around in these high heels! Pushing her self up Shibita's excitement soon turned into regret. "Whoa! O-oi! Whaaaaa!" The pirate girl was stumbling around trying to maintain her balance.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:53 am

Suzumi was trying really hard not to laugh as she watched the excited Shibita wear heels for likely the first time in her life. To her credit, they did look great and could be amazing with the right outfit. "Whoa! Careful! Steady now just think of it like.... I dunno. Just totally be careful and like, watch yourself!" Suzumi said, her sage advice sounding like anything but. She was already thinking of a nice outfit for Shibita to wear those shoes with, but she wanted Shibita to do her own selecting.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:16 am

Shibita kept stumbling around looking like an absolute moron in the process. Until eventually she fell flat on her face with a violent thud! Her body twitched as she kicked off the high heels. "S-Suzumi... How the hell do you even walk in these..." Shibita pushed her self up before rubbing her face. She was finding out the hard way that fashion was very painful and that the city had its own set rules she'd have to learn if she wanted to survive here. Sitting back down Shibita tried taking another go at these high heels "Grr... I got a pretty dress in mind for you two and I'll bloody learn how to walk in you..."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:19 am

Suzumi smiled and nodded to Shibita. She quickly disappeared and in shockingly speedy fashion she pulled off a fast costume change! Suzumi came out wearing some white heels, a pink skirt and white top figuring the best thing to do was to demonstrate to Shibita how to pull off the walk. "Ok, like here is what you do. Just walk like this and add a bit of hip sway to it. Guys totally love a pair of heels, swaying hips and a sexy strut." Suzumi said with a wink as she began a sort of catwalk around to show Shibita a good heel walk. Sure Suzumi was hamming it up but why not? She even ran her hand through her hair and came to a stop in front of Shibita.

"Give it a try Shibita! Like, while you do that I will watch and make sure you don't fall of anything."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:06 am

Suzumi might as well been a ghost to Shibita. They she just disappeared and reappeared at will in this mall was shocking to say the least. One moment the pirate queen was tangoing with her high heels, the next moment Suzumi comes out in a totally new dress! "S-so fas- How did you?.." Shibita blushed a bit as Suzumi did a rather sexy catwalk with her heels. The swinging on the hips and running her hand through her hair really looking like key parts to her. No idea that was just Suzumi hamming it up.

"W-Wha... That exaggerated?.. O-Ok! Shibita tried to mimic Suzumi's walk. Naturally her body made its own adjustments to it, her hips swung tighter from moving from side to side, her steps were smaller among other things. But she was doing good! Until she started walking back... Messing up a step she started walking uncontrollably forwards. "Ahhh! AAAAA! SUZUMI!" Shibita shouted out as she panicked.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next