by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Catching Up - Page 5 Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:51 am

Suzumi saw Shibita react to seeing everything in the cases. She was like that herself sometimes when she saw how extravagant some of the things were. Still Suzumi stifled a laugh as she walked around looking over a few things. "So does anything catch your eye? Like there is plenty to chose from and I know you will totally pick something awesome." Suzumi said as she paced with Shibita, walking about and checking out what Shibita was looking over.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:16 am

Looking through the gems their was many varieties to choose from. Their was one that caught her eye tho... A blue Spectrolite neckless. Its Azure blue color and translucent nature reminded her of the sea. Specifically the clear waters of her village during a full moon. Staring at it Shibita was already giving away which one caught her eye with her body language. "Whoa... Y-Yea I think I've found one for my liking Suzumi." Gently pointing at it was a bit on the more pricey end not a diamond by any measure but not a worthless rock either.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:58 am

Suzumi smiled and nodded as Shibita made her choice. Suzumi couldn't help but agree that the blue color complimented Shibita well. The connection to the sea was also a very appropriate choice in Suzumi's mind. "Like awesome choice! It totally fits you." Suzumi said with a wink as she went to the counter with Shibita and paid for the new jewelry. "This is just my way of saying congrats on doing well in the ring! I like can't wait to see you in action again! Hopefully I can get some matches going and get booked too." Suzumi said with a smile as she looked over at the door.

Right now Suzumi's mind was already shifting back to wrestling. The one place she wanted to go right now was the gym!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:13 am

Shibita was grateful for Suzumi treating her like this. She had so many bags filled with at least to her. Were high class luxury's that a fisher girl like herself would never have in her life. She felt a bit like royalty right now if she was being honest... "I don't think I've done that well but thank you! Just getting to fight in a with talent like your self is a blessing to me. I'll defiantly be front row for your next match tho!" All this shopping was nice but Suzumi and Shibita were on the same page as she cracked her neck. "Ugh... Seems my body still wants more action even after all those submissions."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:52 am

Suzumi smiled and nodded to Shibita. "Like thanks! That is totally awesome to hear and I really appreciate it!" Suzumi said happily as the two women began to file out of the mall with a good haul for Shibita. Suzumi felt like her work needed to be rewarded so why not shop?

"So like do we want to head to the gym or something? Or did you have stuff to do?" Suzumi asked as she was curious what was going to happen next. Suzumi only knew she couldn't wait to get back in the ring, it had been entirely too long since she had a match, and she was really feeling the itch.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:35 am

"No I don't really have anything planned. I guess I could get my legs ripped in half again at the gym." Shibita wasn't one to let a training oppertinity slip by her. Let alone with her mentor Suzumi considering how busy she is most of the time. Shibita had a lot to prove still and Suzumi wanted to get back into the ring. Training so far had been their only way to at least work towards their goals. Then Shibita remembered... She had no fuckin idea where she was. "Uuuuh... Can you lead the way Suzumi? I'm kind of lost here." Letting out a awkward chuckle she still had some adjusting to do.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:47 am

Suzumi smiled at the thought of heading back to the gym, eager to get going again as she needed to get between the ropes again any way she could. "Sure! I know how this place can be totally confusing so just follow me. Like we will be back to the car in no time and on our way out to the gym." Suzumi said with a wink as she was happy to be wrestling any way she could. Suzumi was really itching for a match again, hoping one would come along.

More than anything else though she hoped an opponent would come along for Shibita once more.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:03 am

"I'll be sure to be front row when you do fight again!" Shibita smiled back as Suzumi guided her through this concrete jungle. "Oh their it is!" Pointing to her car it stuck out like a sore thumb. Surrounded by modern or at least decent cars Shibita's truck looked like it came righgt out of the 80's. With a metal body and made in America parts. The wear and tear of hauling all the fish in the village had left some visible marks on it but it got the job done. More importantly the thing was basically immortal refusing to die despite how old it got.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:26 am

"Same! I can't wait to see who ya face and how you beat them! It is fun watching ya grow as a wrestler." Suzumi said before she saw Shibita's car. It did stick out but Suzumi understood that Shibita had worked on a fishing boat her whole life. Fancy stuff just didn't have a function like it did for Suzumi once her fame peaked on the big screen. Suzumi waved at Shibita and grinned. "I will see ya soon!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:13 am

"Haha yea! We'll both make it to top!" Walking over to her truck she unlocked the door before waving to Suzumi. "Yea I'll see you at the gym! Hope your ready for it!" Throwing her bags in the backseat Shibita had quite a haul to take home. In might as well been a pirates gold treasure stash because everything on those bags were practically luxury's a girl like her would never have. Finally as she started up her truck its engine roared to life as thick black smoke came out the back. Driving off Shibita still had a lot ahead of her to accomplish but she was going to try her hardest to do it all!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5