Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching Up - Page 4 Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:59 am

Suzumi watched as Shibita was trying to do her own catwalk and thankfully she was standing by just in case something like this happened. She reached out to grab Shibita around the waist to keep her from crashing into anything. "Okay so.... like if you totally need to stop then you just stop taking steps forward. Yeah." Suzumi said, trying her best to give advice to Shibita based on what she had just witnessed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:08 am

Shibita was caught by Suzumi around the waist before she fell Shibita was saved from the embarrassment on falling flat on her face again. Shibita decided to just take baby steps as she got back into form. The patter of her heels touching the floor as she took much smaller but ultimately stable steps helped her not fall flat on her face. Walking over to the bench Shibita finally sat back down as she took off the heels. "Augh... Their cute but I got a bit of learning to do later on." Taking off heels a large crack could be heard as she snapped out of the rather aggressive angle the high heels put them in. Their was a second pair of shoes Shibita also wanted to try on. This time a open shoe style that had a white base with black straps, a more modern look for sure. Slipping them on Shibita walked around in them testing them out. "So what about you Suzumi? You've been asking me all the questions but do you have any up coming matches?"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:38 am

Suzumi nodded about the heels taking a bit to get used to and she was about to say something when Shibita asked her a question. Suzumi was silent for a bit and she shook her head before shrugging her shoulders. "No. I have tried to put my name in the bosses ears to try to get more in-ring action but it seems like they are having trouble finding matches for me. I am still going to keep bugging them, I really hope something comes along soon because I feel like I am better than I have been booked." Suzumi said sounding a bit frustrated. Helping Shibita out had been a nice distraction from her own career stalling out.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:43 am

Shibita kind of had a feel Suzumi had been getting that kind of treatment from management. After all she got stuck green bean like her self for a match. "Hahaha yea... I guess your right. Shouldn't have even had to waste your time on a little shrimp like my self." Shibita could he the frustration on Suzumi's voice. She wanted to help but she was powerless right now... Packing both the shoes she picked out into their boxes, the pirate queen tried getting off what seemed like a bit of a sensitive topic. "Well... I mean your schedule as a star probably means your busy with other things anyways. I couldn't even imagine how much things you get pestered with daily. At most I just got annoyed by a fish slapping me in the face out in the country."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:16 am

Suzumi immediately began shaking her head and holding her hands up. "Ohh no no! You are a rising star and you put up a fight against me, they put you against me because they knew that you could take on better women than you were originally scheduled to!" Suzumi said back to Shibita. After a moment she took a deep breath and began to speak once more.

"I like being busy and doing stuff with fans and at the arena so its not trouble at all. I just want to wrestle more again like I was doing a couple years ago. It will totally be awesome if I can like get some more matches." Suzumi said, trying to sound more hopeful than frustrated.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:02 pm

Shibita never really considered her self a rising star let alone talent. She was just a fisher girl from the village who just happened to wrestle on the side. Wasn't until she went to something like AFW were the idea of that was thrown around. Suzumi and her life styles were polar opposites which was pretty ironic considering how closely they have grew to each other.

"I mean I bet their would be a lot of wrestlers that would love to be in your spot right now. At least for me tho I've always been more of a fighter... Never been to big on like fan events and stuff. Which reminds me... One day I want a rematch when I'm stronger Suzumi~" Shibita winked. She may have tapped out the first time but she wasn't gona let this score stay 0-1 forever!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:08 pm

Suzumi smiled and gave Shibita a thumbs up. "That is fine with me, whenever you want to try to take a shot at me I will be ready. Now if I can get ya to find me a match I will try to find something for you!" Suzumi said with a laugh as she went through the assembled shoes and outfits they had gotten for Shibita.

"So like I think we got a good haul so far. Where do you want to go to next?" Suzumi asked, curious about where it was that Shibita would want to go. Suzumi wasn't sure what sort of shops or food she would like so she figured she would let Shibita steer the ship to to speak.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am

"Hahaha sounds like a deal then!" Shibita smiled taking her side of the haul. So many bags already in each arm... She kind of felt like a city girl actually! The whole experience being made a lot more friendly with her friend Suzumi guiding her through this bustling maze.

"Well... Maybe some jewelry?.. I always saw wrestlers, stars, politics wear that stuff on tv. Their was almost no way you could get stuff like that in the village tho..." She paused for a second. "Well same thing could be said for a lot of this kind of stuff but at most we had shells to make cheap necklaces out of." Shibita was to embarrassed to tell Suzumi that she hasn't even see a proper piece of jewelry in her life. If anything she was learning just how much she wasn't like a lady. Lacking knowledge on all these topics and fashions they were coming across.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:02 am

Suzumi heard Shibita and tried her best to hide the shock at how differently they grew up. Suzumi's Wrestle Angels money really propelled her up and her acting career after her initial retirement really gave her a boost. Her AFW contract wasn't exactly chump change either so she felt really lucky to be where she was at her age.

"Like don't worry! We will totally get you some jewelry that will look amazing on you!" Suzumi said as she began to guide Shibita to a smaller shop. While there was less store space she knew what was in the store was amazing, Shibita was going to love this place!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:47 am

Like wise Shibita only ever had modest amounts of money at most. Her road to the AFW wasn't filled with star speckled matches or insane feuds. It was just nothing but hard work and sweat as she battled her way through smaller feds out on the country. "O-oh! Ok!" As the two of them walked into this tiny shop Shibita was greeted by an array of jewelry. The sheer sparkle and dazzle of real jewelry dazzled Shibita. The difference between this and the cheap fake ones was like night and day. "W-Woah... Its so... so... Beautiful... Its nothing like the fakes out in the country." She was honestly at a loss for words as she finally saw the real deal up close.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next