by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 2 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:24 am

Carmen shivered at Lorenza's growl, as if the vibrations in her ear traveled down her entire body. Maybe it was because she was so used to hurting it, but it was easy to forget what an amazing body her rival had, how fine she was from head to toe. Suddenly, the things on the screen seemed so far away, and it wasn't the match that was making her hot and bothered anymore. It was the lethal and luscious tigress beside her.

Carmen rolled over to her side and reached up, threading a few of Lorenza's azure strands around her finger while she contemplated the next things to come out of her mouth. The two of them had a very unique relationship. Complex. They were friends, but there was no denying the attraction, too. The kisses they'd shared, the moments they'd had...sometimes, some nights, Carmen would lie in her bed and just think about them, even pretend those lips were on her again. It was a deep feeling, not quite lust, but not love, either. There wasn't a word for it. Maybe there didn't need to be.

She reached over and moved the bowl out of the way, removing any obstacles between them. "What if I did?" She scooted close, close enough that their legs began to brush against each other. "Like I said, dommes are rare. Good ones, anyway. Most people like to be controlled, they don't like to do the controlling. It takes more creativity, more effort, less payoff." She breathed deep, taking in Lorenza's full scent. "I'm a switch, I do both, but I don't get to be on bottom as much as I'd like. And I wouldn't just do it with anyone. But with someone like you, someone I know, someone I trust..." She closed her eyes and nodded. "I could see that. I think I'd like it."

A funny little smirk starting to creep up her lips. "I could see myself on top, too, though. Maybe make the great Lorenza Saldano kiss my ass. So I wouldn't make it easy for you. You'd have to earn the right, perra."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:10 am

As Carmen turned towards her, Lorenza felt herself start to get a little more excited. Now, they weren’t just next to each other—they were face to face, gazing at each other, focused on each other; the match which was still playing out onscreen between those two taut-bellied, blue-eyed brunettes was completely forgotten. The simple act of turning to face Carmen was enough to send adrenaline production in Lorenza’s body into overdrive. When they were this close, a fight was usually right around the corner.

Maybe they would fight tonight. Or maybe they would do something else—something that would ease the tension that both of them were feeling, provide them a little relief for their shared problem. They were no longer hiding their arousal from each other. And they were talking about sitting naked on girl’s faces…the conversation had already veered in a very sexual direction, and Lorenza could not deny the very raw level of attraction that existed between the two of them. There was a magnetism. There was something that made her want to rip off Carmen’s pajamas and fuck her raw right now.

She wasn’t going to make a move until she was sure, though. This game required two to play. Carmen seemed to be sending her the proper signals, but Lorenza was going to hold on just a little longer…

“You know, hey, if you want a fine ass to sit on your face, I mean, I guess you couldn’t really find a better one than my baby right here, eh?” Lorenza would say, laughing as she would reach a hand down to grab her own ass suggestively. “I’ll be honest, mi hermana: I haven’t really thought about this sort of thing. Sex, you know, it’s always just…strip and hump for me. I never really thought about it like…like a game, you know. That sort of giving and receiving…sort of thing.”

“But, you know…when you put it like that, it gets me excited. It makes me want to try it. Maybe I’ll go to the club and use some of the little subbies there. Or, maybe…” She would lean closer and put her hands on Carmen’s shoulders, trying to push her down. “Maybe I just take you up on that challenge and make you be my facesit chair, hermana. Make you eat my ass, huh?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:13 am

That was it. That was really it.

Carmen had been trying to hold back and reign herself in. It was the proper thing to do, she told herself. She couldn't be sure if Lorenza was willing to cross that line, she told herself. True, there was some attraction with them, that was so obvious the blind could see it. But taking that crucial step scared her. Maybe because she was afraid she would mess up the best friendship she had running, or maybe she just thought it was too good to try. It could've simply been a fear of the unknown. Whatever the case, there was a wall between them. A thin wall.

But it came crashing down the moment Lorenza pushed into her. Their breasts rubbed against each other, squishing and sliding along the sides. Their legs rubbed, every muscle conformed and contorted along the contours. The unspoken didn't need to be spoken anymore. This was going to happen.

But not like that. Not so easy.

Carmen pushed back before Lorenza could get too far and brought their mouths close together, like she was going for a kiss...but she didn't. She stopped when they were close, so close that Carmen could taste Lorenza's breath and everything she said made their lips slap against each other. It was as close as a kiss could be without actually being a kiss.

"Give me five minutes to set up my weight room and get a few mats in there. You and me. One on one. Winner gets the loser for as long as she wants." Carmen's hand reached over and made its way down Lorenza's back, stopping only a few inches away from the paradise that was her magnificent ass.

"If you think you can handle it." He tongue slipped out, just far enough to run over Lorenza's front teeth. "Can  you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Finally, they could drop all the pretenses here. Lorenza wasn't too worried about how this sort of thing would affect the burgeoning friendship that the two of them had going. Maybe she should have been more worried. But she couldn't really see any problem with going at it right now. They were both gay, both horny, and they both knew that there was a strong mutual attraction between the two of them. If they both wanted it...

Her arousal might have been messing with her head a little bit, as she pushed on Carmen, trying to throw her rival down. Carmen pushed back, instead, and brought their lips close—very close—but didn't quite complete the kiss. She spoke right into Lorenza's mouth, making the Mexican boxer swallow her words, and then licked at Lorenza's teeth just to rub in the fact that they weren't yet kissing.

"You bet your fucking hot ass I can handle it, Rodriguez," Lorenza would reply, grinning devilishly. "I'll help set it up, and in five minutes, you'll be meeting my fucking hot ass, up close and personal, chica." She would open her mouth, but, instead of completing the kiss, she would play Carmen's game, biting onto Carmen's lower lip and yanking on it with her teeth for a few seconds before letting go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Carmen swore, she could've taken Lorenza right then. Right on the bed, full throttle, like the prom date Carmen had always wished she'd had. She could have pushed Lorenza down, rip her clothes to shred and tore into her so hard that mattress would need new springs. The strings were off, the illusions were gone. Why not?

That thought was extremely tempting, and the only thing that stopped it was the promise of something even better. Having sex with Lorenza was one thing. But competing with Lorenza, wrestling her down, rubbing against, overpowering her, dominating her...or being dominated by her? That was a dream waiting to come true.

Carmen let out a dark chuckle as Lorenza chewed on her lip, letting her tug on it for a moment before she pulled away. She crawled over Lorenza's stomach like a lazy cat, running her breasts, abs, and thighs along her rival's body all the way and cooing as they passed.

Carmen hopped off the bed and sauntered out of the room, holding her hand to the side with all the finger's outstretched. "Five minutes."

They turned out to be the longest five minutes of Carmen's life.

As soon as she was out of Lorenza's sight, she dashed into the weight room and started pushing as much of the stuff out of the way as she could, frantically clearing space and giving them as much room as two hellcats could have asked for. Making way, way too much noise, but it was unavoidable. She brought out the mats and laid them out all over, twelve blue rectangles covering the floor, and then she took off her a-shirt to reveal the red sports bra underneath. Should that come off, too? She was tempted to go nude from the start, but there was something to be said for throwing the tease in, giving Lorenza something to strip off. Or try to strip off. And she had a bottle of oil off to the side, but she wasn't sure whether Lorenza would go for that, either. Some girls like the oil, some didn't, she could never tell. She could just ask Lorenza what she wanted when she came in, but that might spoil the mood, and this was probably the only chance she'd have at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:16 am

Lorenza grinned as Carmen crawled on top of her, mewling like a housecat, rubbing herself all over Lorenza’s gorgeous toned body as she made her way slowly to the other side of the bed. Ay, hermana, you are horny!” Lorenza would exclaim, swinging a hand to give Carmen a firm slap on her own tone, round ass. As she did, Lorenza wondered just how many girls Carmen had sat on with that beautiful, meaty backside.

And she wondered whether she herself was going to be the next one added to that list.

After Carmen left the room, Lorenza would lay still on the bed for just a few seconds, breathing, grinning, listening to her heart thumping inside her chest. She was excited. She was feeling the thrill of battle rush through her. This time, though the opponent was familiar, the battleground and the stakes were not—they were fighting for sexual dominance. Lorenza licked her lips hungrily. She would get up and remove her T-shirt, staying in just her white sports bra and her booty shorts. After a couple of minutes, she strode out of the bedroom and made her way over to the weight room.

She would push the door open slowly, then lean herself against the frame, one arm holding her up, the other on her opposite hip, and one leg crossed over the other. She was going to make a hell of an entrance and make Carmen’s pussy drool even before they started their fight. Once Carmen looked up at her, Lorenza would smile disarmingly and bat her eyelashes. “You already finished setting up? I told you I’d help,” she would say, before breaking her pose and striding into the room. She walked over the mats, and walked by Carmen, admiring the body of her rival, now clad in nothing but a bra and shorts, as well. Glancing down, Lorenza noticed the bottle of oil. Immediately, the image of Carmen completely covered in the stuff, glistening with it, came to her mind, and Lorenza purred happily as she let the vision develop.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:34 am

Oh, yeah, Lorenza had said that she'd help, didn't she? Carmen must've been so horny that she didn't properly process those words, but she doubted anyone could blame her. Not with a woman like Lorenza. Not with a body like that. Not with a situation like this.

Carmen froze for a moment when she Lorenza standing there in the door way. It was hard to really pinpoint why she looked so much more sensual now than she ever had before. It wasn't like she was wearing all that much less than her ring outfits. She wasn't dressed in a g-string or some barely-there bikini. Not that she would have looked bad in either, but something about this simple sports bra drove her wilder than they would've. It made Carmen feel like they were in the ring again, only this time there'd be no crowd, no camera, no referee and no rules. It would be competition, just like always, but something fiercer than they'd ever tried. Far more personal. Intimate.

Carmen caught Lorenza's eye as she looked at the oil and her the soft purr. She could even feel the air from her mouth blow across her thighs, and it told her all she needed to know about her opinion on the oil. It might as well have been a seal of approval.

"Well, I'm not completely set up." She filled one hand full of oil and handed the bottle to Lorenza with the other. Carmen held it up and got a good whiff, letting the fragrance of fresh flowers and a hint cinnamon flow into her nostrils"Maybe you can help me with this last part."

Carmen reached behind Lorenza's back and started to rub the oil down her spine, pulling her in close as she did. Close enough for the tips of their tits to touch, but not so close that they wouldn't have unrestricted access to each other's bodies. They'd be able to do what they needed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm

Lorenza looked at the oil for a few seconds, then turned back to Carmen, posing a little as she would stand right next to her hermana, eyeing her, getting herself ready mentally for the fight. It wasn’t a difficult thing to do, to prepare for a fight—Lorenza had been doing it for years. It felt different this time, though. Of course it did.

Lorenza watched Carmen bend down and pick up the oil. She watched Carmen squirt a sizable dollop of it into her open hands, and sniff it. Then, beckoning Lorenza closer, she wrapped her arms around the Mexican woman and started to spread the oil over Lorenza’s shoulders. “Mm…” Lorenza sighed, as she felt the liquid being spread all over her back, as her breasts bumped up against Carmen’s.

Lorenza would grab the bottle from Carmen and squirt some of the oil out into her own hands. She would then wrap her arms around Carmen, mirroring the other boxer’s motion as she would let the oil trickle down Carmen’s back, and then began to rub it in.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:10 am

As Carmen ran her hands along Lorenza 's back, she was reminded of the many, many reasons she found her rival's body so appealing. It was just the righ size - most of the girls Carmen mingled with were a fair bit shorter rthan her, and while it was hardly a deal breaker, there was something to be said for a woman with a full figure. Nice to have someone she could look in the eye. Someone who could push back as hard as she was pushed, and maybe even harder.

As Lorenza ran her hands along Carmen's back, she let out a soft sigh at the feeling of deft, slippery fingers trailing along her bones. She pressed a little harder and brought them closer, letting theirs hips graze againt each other as they continued their important work. The weight room was fairly dark, only immulinated by slivers of light coming in from the streetlights outside through the blinds, but they could see each other well enough in the gloom thanks to the hallway's light and their glistening bodies. Every streak of light that hit Lorenza's skin made her shine, and Carmen could have sworn her grey eyes glowed in the dark with a haunting shimmer.

"Rules." She hated to break the silence, but certain things had to be done. "Rules and rewards. We need to be clear on where we stand." Carmen brought her hands to Lorenza's chest and slid her fingers under Lorenza's bra, making sure she covered as much skin as possible. Even though she was sure that every inch of their bodies would shine before this was over.

Every inch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:18 am

The two boxers, standing at almost the same height, could easily reach every part of each other’s bodies, and that reach would go to work as hands ran all the way from shoulders to the smalls of backs, rubbing in the sweet-smelling oil that Carmen had brought out for them. Lorenza heard the sigh that Carmen emitted when Lorenza’s hands ran along her back, and it would make the Mexican woman smile. She would dig her fingers into Carmen’s back a little harder, giving her something of a quick, rough massage. Lorenza’s hands would then come over her hermana’s shoulders, sliding down her arms, then moving onto her chest, and, following Carmen’s lead, slipping under the Puerto Rican’s bra to rub the oil over her breasts.

Feeling Carmen’s hands sliding over her breasts, Lorenza would smile again, wider, and made a small appreciative noise inside of her throat. The silence was making the mood more and more intense, but it had to be broken, and when Carmen did, Lorenza would nod and think for a few seconds before replying. “The reward is easy, ¿sí? Winner gets the loser however she wants, all night long. I don’t think there needs to be any more said there. For rules…well, what do you want, Carmen?” Lorenza would push her chest forward, pushing into Carmen, pressing her forehead against her rival’s as they got close.

“How do you want to do it? Do you want to fight, or fuckfight? ¿O los dos?

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum