by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 11 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:36 am

"Ow." Carmen chuckled after the spank. "Ow." And that one. "Ow."

She rolled over to her back as her breathing once again returned to a normal pace - or as normal as it would ever come again after sex like that. Carmen's life had more than its share of kink since she'd come to Japan, but that? Above and beyond. And that it happened with the woman she wanted to do it with most in the world just made it so much sweeter.

"Hey," Carmen reached up and ran her fingers through Lorenza's long hair, still shining blue even in the darkness. "I have an idea. Let's just stop wrestling, right now, and spend the rest of our lives in this apartment, doing this all day long. We can order out for food and drinks, and just grow old while we do this. 24/7. Sound fun?"

Carmen was joking, of course, but she couldn't deny there was a part of her that wished it could be reality. She could certainly think of far worse ways to spend her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:19 am

Lorenza's hand slapped Carmen's ass hard, three times, and she got a half-chuckle, half-exclamation of pain as she gave her dear friend those spanks. Lorenza gave a short little hoot of joy as she watched Carmen's firm, taut backside jiggled slightly under the abuse. It had been such a joy for Lorenza to be able to make Carmen cum like that—to fuck her in such a close, personal way. The two of them had been close and getting closer before, but now their bond was even stronger.

Carmen rolled over onto her back, her breathing stabilizing, and the look she gave Lorenza at that point made the Mexican boxer blush a little again, and it made her heart skip a beat. Carmen was so beautiful. It didn't matter how rough and animalistic their sex was—neither of them was a delicate, cute little flower. They were strong women, and they grunted, and sweated, and sometimes they beat each other to a bloody pulp. But nothing could diminish Carmen's beauty in Lorenza's eyes.

Her suggestion, though obviously meant in jest, was tempting. Oh...so very tempting. Lorenza made a noise halfway between a laugh and a sigh and buried her face in Carmen's neck as her hermana ran her hands through Lorenza's blue hair. "Oh, Carmen...don't tempt me, because God knows I would love that more than anything..." she would say, the words muffled by Carmen's neck but intelligible. She gave the sweaty nape of her friend's a soft kiss before pulling her head up again.

"Fuck, I want to do nothing but that. Fuck each other hard todos los días...just fuck and fight, to see who is the domme and who is the bitch for the day. I want it so bad..." She chuckled wryly and shook her head.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:10 am

Carmen had a full laugh when Lorenza came in for the kiss on her neck. Not from the joke, though what she said was funny. No, she just happened to hit that little inch on her skin that was so ticklish, and she kissed it in just the right way, and her breath had just the right amount of heat, the look in her eyes was just the right sort of gaze, and their bodies seemed to fit perfectly with each other, every muscle touched, their hairs seemed to thread together. Even their breathes seemed to be in total sync. Up and down. Down and up.

They were one being. It was poetic.

She sighed, blowing some of the blue hairs out of her face. Carmen kissed the top of Lorenza's forehead, then laid back all the way. Relaxed. Relaxed better than she ever thought phsyically possible.

"Can we..." Carmen started to blurt out a much less silly idea, then stopped herself...then went through with it, anyway. "Let's just stay here like this. For the rest of the night. Until morning." She closed her eyes. "I don't want to let you go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:13 am

Lorenza felt the way that she molded together with Carmen, the way that their breathing synchronized and their bodies slotted together exactly perfectly. That sensation was in and of itself just as thrilling as facing Carmen in the ring, or actively having sex with her. When the Puerto Rican boxer kissed her forehead, Lorenza blushed again, almost like one of the little kawaii schoolgirls. Hardly an hour ago, the two of them had been just friends, trying to subtly paw at their own crotches while watching some sexy television.

Now, their relationship was going to be forever changed. Hopefully for the better. It was a lot more complicated now than when they were rivals, or even their close, sisterly friendship. It was going to be quite a ride, and the thought of it made Lorenza's heart beat hard.

Lorenza smiled when Carmen asked to stay like this until morning. She had been thinking exactly the same thing. She needed to make at least one adjustment, though. "Un momento," she would say, as she would pull herself up a bit to put some space between her lower body and Carmen. She would reach down with one hand to undo the straps of the rubber cock that was hanging between her legs. She would let the cum-soaked toy drop to the floor, and would slide it away with one foot. That being done, she would let herself relax and let her body cover Carmen's, each curve and muscle fitting exactly with the contours of the brunette's body.

"Did you want to cuddle here, hermana? Or did you want to get back in bed?" she would ask softly, biting onto Carmen's ear lobe. "I'll never let you go, Carmen..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum