Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match) Empty Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:30 am

Match: Collar Match
Rules: Anything Goes
Attire: Bra and Panties.

Da Xia's music began playing on the arena's speakers as the Chinese Bully appeared on stage, dressed in a pink and black bra and panties combo. A big smile on her face that hid her true intentions as many in AFW has come to realize as she walked towards the ring where she was anticipating another fun match for her as it was right up her alley. The match will allow her to do what ever she wanted to her opponent and she could choose when to end it as she climbed into the ring and saw the item in question, teh collar on the ref girl's person.

Walking towards her corner, she posed for all the hungry eyes to see her body before turning around to the stage to wait for her opponent to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match) Empty Re: Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 am

Anastasia bit her thumb nervously as she stood backstage, looking down at her own outfit once more. After her first match, part of her was eager to try another, but the stipulations of this match snuck up on her. She was ready for another no disqualifications match, but this time the emphasis was humiliation, and she was to fight in nothing but her underwear. As her music played throughout the stadium, she slowly walked up to the ring, too focused on the match to even think about enticing the crowd. As she finally climbed up into the ring, she outstretched her hand in good sportsmanship, a mark of etiquette she learned from Alaina in her last match.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match) Empty Re: Da Xia vs Anastasia (POW Collar Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 am

Her opponent's theme soon came on as Da Xia's eyes locked on the entrance, her anticipation building with each second as she soon saw her opponent. Looking at her opponent, Da Xia immediately saw that her opponent was very uncomfortable with the match, judging from how she slowly approached the ring. Walking from her corner to the center as her opponent did the same, Da Xia's eyebrow rose as she saw the outstretched hand.

Letting out a scoff, she quickly swatted the hand aside with the back of her hand as she would reach forward to grab Anastasia by her bra strap to pull her close, pressing their bodies together as she leaned her head in. "Save that crap, I'm going to make sure you remember this night." she hissed, trying to bully her opponent from the start as she was forced to release Anastasia by order of the ref girl.

Backing up into her corner with an arrogant smile on her face, Da Xia was ready to get the match started as the bell rang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:02 am

As her opponent pressed the two of them together, Anastasia felt a warmth in her cheeks. She gave a faint whimper as she was jerked around, and she slowly backed to her own corner, one arm grabbing the other behind her back when the bell rang.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:14 am

Wasting little time, Da Xia looked to keep her opponent in her corner as she quickly moved across the ring. As she closed in to Anastasia, Da Xia would go low to try and tackle her in the stomach where she would try and push back the embarrassed girl back into her corner. If she was successful, she would begin to ram her shoulder twice into her gut to begin the weakening where she could have her real fun at Anastasia's expense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:31 am

Largely unprepared for the speed of her opponent's assault, Anastasia let out a painful grunt as Da Xia slammed her soft, exposed abdomen. By the third hit to her gut, she was keeling over, her hands on the top ropes in hopes of maintaining her balance.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:10 am

Smashing into Anastasia's gut repeatedly, Da Xia pushed herself away from the hunching girl as she would then grab her by the hair and roughly pull her out of the corner to throw her to the center. Arrogance clearly being seen off of the Chinese Bully as she strutted towards her downed opponent. With a great start for her, Da Xia would roll over Anastasia on to her back as she would get on her knees, kneeling over Anastasia as she leaned forward to line up her breasts with her opponent's as she would quickly dropped down to breast smash Anastasia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:22 am

Anastasia yelped helplessly as she was tossed by her hair to the center of the ring and crashing to the mat. As she was rolled on to her back, she panted nervously, gasping as Da Xia smushed their breasts together. While it was not particularly painful, the move was embarrassing enough to make her face go a shade redder than it was.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:27 am

Slamming her breasts into Anastasia's, Da Xia would begin to slowly rub them up and down her opponent's smaller assets. Letting out a small chuckle, Da Xia would increase the rubbing of her breasts on Anastasia's as she slowly snaked her arms around her. Tightening her bear hug on Anastasia, Da Xia would immediately pull herself up to her knees, forcing Anastasia up to a seated position as she was on her knees.

Her chucking turned into cruel laughter as she watched her opponent, rubbing her face against her for added insult. "Come on, hug me back. Try and crush my tits before I crush yours!" she teased Anastasia, knowing or feeling that her opponent couldn't do what she was asking for...

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:47 am

Though the pressure was causing pain in Anastasia's back, the embarrassment was clearly the goal here. She blushed as her opponent taunted her, but part of her felt… good, actually. The softness of Da Xia's breasts and face against her own got Anastasia to return the hug, not as an offensive measure but to further enjoy the experience.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next