Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  Empty Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:56 am

After her tough loss to A male wrestler in tension Ryo is hyping up natsumi for her debut match of her career in AFW rubbing her shoulders slowly and sensual licking and nipping on her earlobe. it a simple match iriya you should win this match hell the girl your fighting is smaller then you. And I will be there making sure you win alright she says trying to pump iriya up who nods her head slowly heading to the ring.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fpPidQ8.png?1[/img

Heads to the ring with eye right beside her for this fight, her mind racing in who she going to fight and if she is as short as ryo said. If so then victory will happen and have a pet to collar and serve her mistress. Starts to stretch in the ring looking at the collars on the ring rope one with her symbol and another collar with the symbol of her opponent.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  Empty Re: Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:22 am

Of course there were some nerves for Shirabe. She was jumping into her first match. Plenty of time had been spent watching other matches, training, but in the end it was time to really gain the experience herself. There was some unease since she hardly had a lot of information/video on her opponent. Just the basic information. So the girl was trying to steady her breathing.

"Well, well don't worry so much Shirabe." Her closest 'friend' was standing in front of her with a smile. "You'll win for sure." Of course it was said without a lick of reasoning, but that was her blindly optimistic friend. A sigh leaving Shirabe's mouth as she shook her head. "I wish you could say that with more reasons why...but that's alright." A smile grew on her face. When it came down to it that kind of silly positivity is the reason Shirabe had gotten this far. Always getting the push she needed. Kirika would be in the back preparing a victory party she was that sure of how things would go. Though Shirabe figured it could double as a consolation party if necessary.

Spoiler:

With that the girl made her way down to the ring. This was quite the match type to be sure. But in the end all she had to do was win. She wasn't sure if really she'd need a pet to bring back to Kirika when all was said and done. But, well that was something to decide after winning. Of course she could see her opponent well before the shorter girl made her way into the ring herself. At least from appearances she seemed pretty ready to go. Shirabe herself knew the height gap would make things tricky, but she'd just have to work with it.

Hopping inside the girl took a breath and put on her calm face. She was good at keeping a cool expression most of the time, but there were always exceptions. "So you're my opponent for this one. Let's have a good one." She spoke politely while eying the collars. "Oh, and I appreciate you being my first victory in this league." At least she spoke with confidence figuring she'd see how her opponent reacted.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  Empty Re: Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:13 am

not tonight your going to be my first victory and I'm going to make you mines tonight  Natsumi says seeing the shorter girl in front of being all polite and crap.  Being polite doesn't get you far in life and she going to make this little twerp know that it gets you no where in life but under someone else's heel.

make sure you win Natsumior I'm going to enjoy what I plan on doing to you if you lose. ryo says sitting in a chair outside the ring sitting in a chair to watch her lover fight and hopefully win a match tonight. If not she was going to make sure someone would be punished if that happens majority of that punishment natsumi will get for failing.

Iriya blushes red hearing the words of her partner outside the ring, trying to refocus on her opponent in front of her,  heading to the middle of the ring arms out stretched looking for a lock up and test of strength with the shorter girl. your not going to rattle me that easily I faced tons of ladies more violentthen you. saying that to psyche herself up more and show that she has confidence that she will win .

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Of course Shirabe expected her opponent to believe she was going to win. It would of course have been nice to see her get really flustered, but it wasn't as if that was her main focus. Naturally it wasn't as if Shirabe was all polite, but rather she just buried down any insecurities and focused on doing what she could do in that moment.

"Well, let's see which ends up being true." She replied with a small smile that could have been misinterpreted as a smirk. A bit thrown off looking over and seeing Ryo sitting near the ring. Now wishing if support was allowed that close that Kirika wasn't getting a darn party ready but having a seat. Shaking her head a little as her hair flurried around her. That was just weakness talking. She had to show her ability and not just rely on Kirika being nearby.

"You going to be alright? If you need a moment to cool down it's fine. Wouldn't want to have an unfair advantage with you turned on already."
Shirabe asked seeing the blush on her opponent's face. Of course seeing her opponent looking to lock up wasn't something Shirabe was interested in. Being shorter and likely less physically powerful wasn't going to make that sort of thing end well. So while she did move in...she instead tried to duck under the stretched arms and wrap herself around Irya's belly. All before trying to hook her foot behind Irya's to push her down onto the mat. It might fail, but she knew what she needed to do here.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Feels shirabe arms wraps across her belly, but goes to grab her head in a headlock, keeping her balance by keeping her dominant foot planted on the ground in a firm stance. don'tworry about me worry about yourself when you see that I'm not turned on at the moment iriya says, starting to crouch down to really dig in the headlock gripping it tightly with her biceps.

Iriya knows that if her opponent is allowed to use her speeds throughout the whole match it will be a short and quick match at that. So she going to try and wear her opponent down with holds and then try to get ryo involved into the match for the edge.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:08 pm

Shirabe had hoped things were going to go better which left her in a tight spot right out of the gate. The smaller girl groaning as she felt that arm wrapping around her head. "Gnnn...I'll throw that right back at you." Shirabe of course wasn't yet turned on either so she wasn't concerned about the state of her opponent quite yet.

Now she had to figure out a way out of this mess. Her head aching slightly as those biceps got to work. "Well...might as well confirm it." She groaned and released her arms. Reaching underneath to press her fingers up firmly against her groin. Even if it was through her pants if she had been turned on that would have been obvious. But at least she could try rubbing firmly to get a reaction and maybe get free. Otherwise she'd have to find another option.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Iriya let's out a loud moan ohhh slowly letting go of the hold and pushing her away covering herself with her own giving shirabe a dirty look. Her body already sensitive from the massage she got from ryo earlier in the night, and it seems that she is still turned on and slowly starting to leak after that small touch from shirabe.

Before rushing her raising her leg up for a big boot to the chest trying to reclaim the momentum of the fight by using her speed to get the advantage again. that was low of you already targeting my spots just shows that maybe your not that great of a wrestler all talk no bite unless it sex.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Shirabe could at least calm herself down as her move did work. While she held back from sticking her tongue out, her expression was one where she was pretty close to doing it. Of course she had no idea about her opponent's pre-match activities so her only conclusion could be that Iriya was a total pervert.

"Well, I was mostly just testing things out. I didn't think you were so horny that you'd react like that right away." She replied calmly though smiling a bit as she did so.

Of course there was no time to waste as Iriya was moving in a hurry. Shirabe rolling to the side to avoid getting booted straight on. "I'll take consideration for a hentai collar match not to tease you too much." Shirabe replying while trying to quickly get back to her feet and get moving. She had to abuse speed while she could. Trying to race by Iriya and nail her with an elbow as she moved past. Besides she didn't much like being talked down to and considered weak and without skill. While she didn't make a big outburst her eyes reflected that bit of anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:43 pm

Gets hit with a elbow to the side of the head, a thud sound being heard as iriya goes to the ropes shaking her head to clear it. Thinking of what to do next since her speed is not at a fast level to hit shirabe unless...

I actually felt that hit huh, but I give you that for free. Next time your not going to be so lucky
She says getting annoyed and being made to look like a fool in front of her love, stealing a quick glance at where ryo is sitting who eyes are closed and legs crossed.

Bounces off the ropes heading towards her using the ropes to maybe give her a extra bit of momentum and speed throwing a clothesline at her head. Growling a bit starting to get frustrated when I get my hands on you your going to wish you was never born you brat..

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:52 pm

Shirabe at least could keep her distance easily enough. If she just hit and run against Iriya then she should be able to wear her down. All the more so since she appeared to be really sensitive. Getting her aroused and building up to a win shouldn't have been too difficult. Of course she still had to do it...but at least she had a plan in mind.

"I'm not sure you should be giving out hits for free. But, I'll certainly take them." Shirabe still being a bit sharp, but keeping her eyes open. She didn't want to look bad here either. Making sure she could head back with pride was important. And if her opponent wanted to underestimate her...well she'd be frustrated by it but she'd take the advantage.

Somewhat considering her opponent to be a slow moving creature. It left Shirabe a bit surprised when she saw her leaving those ropes with some speed. At least she had time to bring up her arms so she didn't take that one right to the head. But it did send her falling backwards and sliding a bit from the momentum. "Gnnn...how annoying." She muttered to herself while shaking her head. Trying to roll back up to her feet while she had the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next