Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Iriya doing as told like the good slave is she, takes shirabe clit inside of her mouth to suck on while sliding two fingers inside of the woman pussy starting to fingering her just as she did earlier.

Ryo starts to moan out loud grinding and humping shirabe face cutting off her air even more, her hands reaching down pinching and twisting her nipples to make her scream even more for her amusement.. Come on sweetie go nighty nighty and cum for me... consider this your reward for winning Mocking the poor woman under her ass seeing the victim hands starting to go limp

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe  - Page 7 Empty Re: Hentai Collar Match Natsumi Iriya vs Shirabe

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Shirabe was writhing on the mat. Iriya had never been so dangerous as at this moment. When directed she was a force. Moaning intensely against Ryo as she felt the shocking pleasure of having her clit sucked and those fingers were dominating her soaking wet pussy.

Hands smacking against the mat as Ryo’s movements and grinding was making it even harder to breath and leaving her in a bad spot. Smacking her ass repeatedly as she squealed at the feeling of her hard nipples being pinched. “Mmmmmmph!?” Was all Shirabe could squeal out as they were even being twisted. Groaning in shame as she could just make out the mocking.

As she really ran out of air her smacking hands fell to the mat. The mixture of blacking out and the insane pleasure was making her body go crazy. Her limbs twitching as she came hard over Iriya’s face. Hips bucking lightly and squirting over her face as she came and passed out in shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:59 pm

Ryo places her hand over her mouth doing a smug laugh placing her hands on shirabe breasts to help herself stand up over the passed out girl. Rubbing her pussy all over her face making sure that when shirabe awakes the first thing she going to taste is her juices.

When you come to honey just know i am personally going after your little friend maybe she put up a decent fight like you did. Whispering into the girl ear before licking her face with her tongue giving her the quoted Lick of Death. Reaching into her own pocket pulling out a collar with Ryo symbol on it and places it around shirabe neck.

The crowd booing what going on in the ring as Iriya and Ryo make their way out through the ropes.. before ryo kicks her friend onto her hands and knees forcing her to walk like a dog up the ramp and backstage due to her losing. Iriya humiliated even more with the juices of her opponent on her face does so.. heading up the ramp listening to the jeers and insults her lover gives him.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:15 pm

Shirabe was groaning in an unconscious state. Though her body twitched as Ryo got up and she could breathe again. Light groaning leaking out as she felt Ryo rubbing herself over Shirabe’s face. The smell and taste of her wetness would be with her even after she woke up later.

Twitching as she heard Ryo promise to go after her Kirika. Something that would almost be destined since Kirika would be rather pissed after hearing what had happened to Shirabe. She’d almost have to expect Kirika to show up later and carry her out of there.

For the time being she squirmed unconsciously at the feeling of getting tongued by Ryo. Feeling the collar snapping around her neck as she lay there, naked, stained with juices, and leaking her own onto the mat. The “winner.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7