Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Page 3 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:07 pm

"geeze, you're a douche..." Abbey muttered as she was pushed back and bent over the ropes. She could see the hand being lifted back but she couldn't stop his attack and the crowd collectively "Oooh'd!" as the slap rang through the arena.

"Gaaaaaaahhh!"

Abbey was lifted off the mat a few inches and slumped against the turnbuckle. She growled at Daisuke though her cheeks were red. "IF you wanted to grab them, then just fucking grab them." She snarled, pulling one hand over the ropes and covering her sore chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Page 3 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:38 pm

"Oh, you think I'm a douche eh? well wait till you feel this..." he grinned back before sending a stinging chest slap across her breasts, that echoed a bit in the arena. The crowd going with the flow as they could almost feel the impact when they "Ooooh'd" when the slap smacked her.

Abbey slumped down against the turnbuckle with one hand nursing her sore chest with her cheeks flushed red. He only grinned down as he looked at her but when she snarled a taunt at him, the wrestling prince got a bit irritated and was a bit caught off guard by that accusation.

"W-what? a-are you INSINUATING that I deliberately did that to feel your breasts? It's not my fault you are a girl and are sensitive to the most standard of wrestling moves" he grinned back at her before grabbing at her hair and pulling her out of the corner and back up on her feet, from which he would attempt to Irish whip her into the opposite corner of the ring.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Abbey didn't have time to respond to Daisuke's taunting as she was ruipped from the turnbuckle and pulled into an Irish whip. As she took the first few steps, however, she furrowed her brow. SHE was the bigger one! Why was SHE getting muscled around THIS badly?

Abbey planted her feet and stopped, swiveling and looking at Daisuke as she grabbed his arm and tried to reverse the whip and send him into the corner instead!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Daisuke was growing in confidence as the match went on, he was comfortably in the driving seat in most parts of the match, save a few moments where Abbey managed to counter the wrestling prince's offence. After smacking her in the chest, he began to whip her across the ring towards the opposite corner but Abbey had enough!

She stopped dead in her tracks and spun around, grabbing a hold of his arm and using her momentum she managed to counter whip Daisuke- sending HIM towards the opposite corner. "Whoa! Ooowwww Urgh! S-shit..."he groaned out as his back was resting against the corner turnbuckle while his hands were draped on the top of the ring ropes on each side of the turnbuckle.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:37 pm

Abbey followed and chased after Daisuke. She crashed into him and rammed a knee into his gut to make sure he stayed put right there. Abbey then took a step back and lifted up her hand, showing her palm to Daisuke before she licked it and raised it in the air.

"Ok, big boy. Let's see if you can handle some of your own medicine or if I really am just a sensitive little girl." She said and swung her hand down to try and crash it hard into Daisuke's bare chest, hopefully leaving a large red mark and resounding SLAP! echoing through the arena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Daisuke sprinted uncontrollably into the corner before his back slammed into the corner. He was just recovering his bearings before Abbey rushed in towards him and slammed her knee into his gut, leaving him short of breath. "Grruugghhh!" he groaned trying to recover and suck some air.

He was so busy trying to recover, he didnt even pay attention to her hand infront of his face but he certainly DID feel when that same hand chopped across his chest "Eeeoowwww!!! GAWD" she yelled loudly as his covered his chest with his hands, after the impact and began walking along the side of the ropes. A visible red hand print left on his pecs too!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Abby grinned and followed Daisuke as he stumbled down the ropes. she reached back and grabbed his hair to try and arch his back. She looked down at him and smiled. "Sensitive boy." She purred and then tried to yank him away from the ropes and put him into an inverted facelock and drag him back to the center of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:50 pm

"Tsk! Damnit that hurt" he whispered to himself before he felt his hair being grabbed as his opponent arched his back "Guuhhh let go of the hair damnit" he grunted before being put into a front facing headlock and dragged to the middle of the ring.

Abbey's grip was really strong and it really strained Daisuke's neck muscles and head. His hands flailing about for a bit. Geez Abbey, when's the last time you actually showered? Uurghh..." he moaned in pain while trying to mock her to break her concentration. His hand then worked their way to feel her back, before sending in a couple of hard punches to her back to make her loosen her facelock.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:05 pm

"Oh, kiss my ass!" Abbey said, tightening the hold against Daisuke when he taunted her. She grunted as his fist slammed into her side but she didn't budge. "You've probably got an armpit fetish anyway, I know how weird japan is!" She teased right back. She then lifted up her hand and grinned.

She began to slap her palm repeatedly over and over onto Daiskue's chest, trying to keep him from really wriggling out of the hold while the audience cheered and winced with each loud slap. it was probably fleeting pain in the long run but it sure SOUNDED good and would LOOK good during the course of the match.

Unfortunately, her own enthusiasm and his punching, lead her to drop Daisuke unceremoniously to the mat. She stood over him, putting her hands on her hips. "Tell me the submission move, Daisuke." She said. "So I can make your princely ass tap out with it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Daisuke's words backfired as she thought of a well comeback which caused him to growl in anger. "Gruugghh, Ngghh I-I do not have any sort of fetish you dumb blonde" he hissed back at her before she send a flurry of palm strikes into his chest to make him stop struggling in her hold so much. "Ow,Ow,Ow,Urgh,Grugh" he moaned, each moan louder than the other as he got his chest slapped.

The wrestling prince slumped down on the mat, slowly rising up on all fours and raising his head to see Abbey standing tall infront of him and looking down at him, still stuck on the idea to making him submit with a move of his choice, as if she was daring him to give her a submission move that he thought she couldnt pull off.

Daisuke soon got up to his knees, and glared back into her eyes. "Grrrr, FINE. You- Me...bearhug, we'll make it by mutual consent then. The winner can only win via the bearhug" he hissed as he suddenly lunged in at her, to strike his forearm into her abs, if he managed to land that strike he would follow up by a rising European uppercut.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next