» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Page 6 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Abbey dropped to shakey legs when Daisuke released her. She really wanted to make quips but her back hurt from the hug and, franky, she didn't have time to banter with the wrestling prince.

Abbey looked at Daisuke and huffed. She bent her knees and cleared the distance between them to try and drive her knee deep into Daisuke's gut and keep the wind out of his sails.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Page 6 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas Vs. Daisuke Takeuchi

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:21 pm

After the wrestling prince was backed up in the corner, he continued to rub his face and take a moment to recover from those blows to the face. "Uuhh not the face" he groaned to himself before feeling her knee sink into his abs, to further knock the wind out of the wrestling prince. "OOoufffffff! Uuuhhhh....." he let out a loud moan as he slumped forward, leaning into Abbey while doubling over infront of her.

"Shhittt....Owww, H-how" he said as he took a moment to catch his breath, not sure what he has to do to put this woman down and out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Abbey panted against Daisuke, resting against him as her arms loosetly wrapped around his neck. She panted against his cheek. "Oh, I'm worn out too, boyo." She said, her hand coming up and running through his hair.

"But I want to win more than I want to roll over and die!"

Abbey turned her body, gripping Daisuke's hair tightly and tuened to try and run a few feet and drop Daisuke hard with a bulldog.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Both wrestlers were taking each other to their limits. Daisuke and Abbey were leaning into each other, her hands around his neck. Their cheeks pressing as it look liked they were hugging each other intimately, especially when her hands ran through his sweaty hair.

"NNNMMGGHHH...S-stop feeling me up" he blushed as his warm breath blowed against her neck. His hands went around her waist to try and tugg off of her but she quickly gripped his hair tighter and twisted to drag them out of the corner and after picking up some momentum, she dropped on her butt and driving his face into the ring canvas as she pulled off the bull dog

*THUD*

"Uffffffff owwww" he moaned, clutching his face as he shifted onto his back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Abbey bounced off her butt when she hit with the bulldog and turned to look at Daisuke. "Feeling you up? Is your dick in your hair?" She quipped. "Because if that's how it goes, you're the one who's grope happy, boyo." As if to add insult to injury, she lifted up her hand and swatted Daisuke's butt as hard as she could, digging her fingers into his butt cheek as if she really might grope him.

She wasn't going to though. She used her position to try and haul him up to his knees and would attempt to slide her legs around his waist and put him in a body scissors.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:16 am

"S-SHUT UP, Urgh you're so annoying" he said, clearly losing the cold war as well as the hot war.

"EEEeiiiiowwww WHAAAT STOPP"he shrieked out when he felt that stinging slap on his butt, her nails digging in through his latex boxers to really pinch his butt cheeks. The wrestling prince wriggled down on his belly a bit before being shifted to his knees.

Sweat dropped down from his exhausted body as he took a moment to catch his breath but that was short lived as Abbey's legs snaked around his waist for another body scissor. Daisuke let out loud groans and moans as his hands pushed down on her thighs, even striking a couple of forearm and elbow shots into her thighs. "Owwwww *huff*huff*....Nngghh *cough*. Y-your legs...."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 am

Abbey grunted as Daisuke tried to break free from her scissors. "Oh, Daisuke-kuuun." She purred. "You act so tough but you get so flustered with the slightest touch! Are you a viiirgin, Daisuke-kun?" SHe continued to tease. "Or maybe you prefer the company of gentlemen? Either way, are you ready for your hug yet? I think I'm feeling like I'm ready to end things."

She then tried to squeeze tighter. She had been trying to work his stomach most of the fight to really wear him down and set him up for his requested finale. "Hnnnngh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Her legs were really squeezing the fight right out of him, the wrestling prince was exhausted, sweaty and drained as he continued to fight back against Abbey. He kept pushing her thighs down his waist until he slipped and he shifted on his hands and knees while she continued to squeeze him and he continued to let out loud moans.

"NNnnggghh oww, S-shut up! I'm not queer and THAT is none of your concern" he moaned when she asked him whether he was virgin or not.  Daisuke chose that move because he was confident he could make her tap by it, he had his chance and failed- could Abbey put him out by the bearhug? that would be his worst nightmare.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:43 am

Their sweaty bodies combined with Daisuke's pushing was forcing Abbey to lose a bit of grip on her scissors but she was pretty sure that she had accomplished her mission. Not to mention his rather distracting and hilarious banter.

"HA! You're a virgin, aren't you!?" She kept on it. "Saving yourself for the right fella, Daisuke-kun?" She teased and released the scissor, giving him a shove so she could roll to her hands and knees and then to her feet. She bounced up and down on her heels and beckoned him to stand.

"I'd show you a good time myself if, you know... I was into dudes." She said, blushing a bit. "And you weren't a dick." She wondered if she was actually getting in his head, maybe it was making him sloppy? Though she liked to think that her skill was helping a bit. "Bet that makes that ring boner preeeety awkward, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 am

She was really getting to Daisuke's nerves now, with the added pressure of her legs squeezing the life out of him, he couldnt really concentrate on the banter they had been engaging during he whole match. He was too busy trying to escape the body scissor as he didnt really just said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Nngghhh I-I'm not gay you....urggh....." he groaned as he kept pushing her at her legs before she finally released him herself and shoving him down on his back, while she got back up on her feet and telling the exhausted prince to get back up.

"I-diot, If your allegations on me being gay are true, which is not, then why would I get a ring boner against you? does it mean YOU'RE A GUY?"he moaned as he tried to get back up on his feet, his boxers rolled up to look like briefs as he stood up, face to face with Abbey.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next