Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) Empty "Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:52 am

Normal Match decided by Submission or Verbal; Hentai moves allowed and Anything Goes

Another match has been set in the Friction arena today and the crowds in the stands were all waiting in anticipation and excitement for it to begin. This time it will feature a battle of sizes, a bigger girl vs. a smaller girl. Some say that it seems unfair, but others say that it'll be a great test to see if the bigger foes fall harder to the ground.

The lights would then dim a little as the first fighter was about to come out. Suddenly, there was a sound of a loud clopping running over to the front as "Done" by The Band Perry started to play at the beginning. Then it the harmonica started to play wildly as the wild horse came out with it's rider, a female rodeo clown! She was just bucking around at the front of the walkway before jumping off and rolling up on her feet as the horse rode off to the side.

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) Rodeo_clown_commission_by_nekochank-d32y311

She smiled widely for the audience as she waved and giggled in her walk to the ring. There would soon be a large barrel lying at the middle and the clown would simply jump and land on top to start rolling. She had quite an impressive balance as she used her boots to roll the barrel to the ropes.

As soon as she reached them, the clown would bump and grab the ropes to flip over them before landing on her bottom. She only giggled again as she rose up and skipped to the center of the ring. After waving to the crowd, she reached under her hat and take out a small sandwich so she can start eating. Though it might seem unnecessary, for her, she needs the energy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) Empty Re: "Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Watching backstage, the clown woman's entrance could only be described as impressively silly. Kinda like the type Lotte had in mind, actually. The whole horse and barrel was all really cool, and now there was just one big question in her mind. But it wasn't "Oh gosh, she's so big, how am I gonna fight her?", more like "How can I outdo that entrance?"

Well, the only way was to do it! With her new wand in hand, Lotte burst out the gate, a cape flapping from her back. Its tip was glowing with "sheer magical force"... which, to any observer, was identical to a cheap plastic toy any young kid would own. With a wave, she
commanded the pyrotechnics to go off, and with another, her music started playing. She tossed the wand high in the air. Only to watch it flew into the audience. Whoops. Ah well, it wouldn't hurt to spread a little bit of magic around.

With a quick twirl, she watched the whole crowd. "Everyone excited for tonight?!" Her voice didn't make it past the drowning music, but still, plenty of cheering. Reaching into her the cape, she pulled out 3 metal rings, and the cape fell off. The three were linked, she threw them into the air and quickly caught them... and now they were split up. She repeated this trick a few times as she went towards the ring, somehow ending up with a single big hoop at the end of it, which the magician promptly tossed into the crowd like a frisbee before climbing over the ropes.

"A clown and a magician walk into a wrestling ring... I don't think I've heard that one before." Lotte watched the bigger woman demolish the sandwich with amusement.

Last edited by TheWamts on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) SAdcZrM"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) MVRLLQm"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) I82ome3"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) UAjmKPC"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) MAai8oK"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) Empty Re: "Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Miss Masseter was just lying back at the corner, eating her sandwich while waiting for her opponent to arrive. Suddenly, she stopped chewing her food for a moment when Lotte came out with her impressive magical entrance. From the wand to the rings, the clown was astonished and amazed at the things that she could do as a magician would. The little girl who lived her whole life at fairs was just bubbling and thrilled to get to know her more.

As soon as Lotte came in, Masseter would swallow her recent bite before excitingly skipping to the center of the ring to meet with her. She would say, "Well, butter my biscuit! It was true that they told me I was facing someone with a magical touch; they ain't said nothin' about that one bein' a magician!" She giggled as she lightly bounced on her feet, but then she had to refocus on the match ahead, so she stopped and resumed eating her sandwich. She also tipped her hat to Lotte as she added, "Howdydoo by the way, I'm Miss Masseter, the best and probably the only fightin' and fast eatin' rodeo clown in these parts. And who are you, stranger?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:43 am

Like most people, Lotte didn't exactly have a strong aversion to clowns. But that didn't mean she couldn't make nice with this big Texan woman. And making nice was definitely a smart choice, the last thing she'd want was to set her off somehow. "Yeah, you don't see many of those, do you? I'm Lotte, short for Lotte. But Magician Girl's fine too. Hope you aren't too nervous or anything." She pointed at the sandwich, trying not to sound rude, but it really was something unusual to be eating right in the ring.

"Don't worry, I won't make you vanish. Well, maybe just your clothes." She winked, waiting for Miss Masseter to finish up her pre-match snack with a bit of stretching, noticing the audience starting to sober up a little after the high-energy entrances.

"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) SAdcZrM"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) MVRLLQm"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) I82ome3"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) UAjmKPC"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) MAai8oK"Lotte" Charlotte Davis vs. Miss Masseter (For TheWamts) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:50 am

Miss Masseter was a little confused when the other girl introduced herself. "Lotte short for "Lotte"? Ain't that the same thing?" She had no clue why Lotte would disclose her extended, but she didn't want to be touchy about her personal business. "I like "Magician Girl" too."

Lotte then said that she hoped Masseter wasn't too nervous and brought up the curiosity of the sandwich. "Me? Nervous? Naw, I wouldn't be so-Oh! You mean my snack? This is just something that I need before every match so I don't feel hungry. Sometimes when I get really, REALLY hungry...well watch out." After finishing it in a few seconds, she would add, "Well, not unless I get to yours, Lotte."

The clown got into her fighting stance as the bell rang and she would start by raising her arms up to invite her opponent for a test of strength.

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix some typos)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 am

"Hungry huh? Don't worry, you'll get plenty to eat." Lotte joked, sticking out her tongue, bouncing on her feet.

*DING*

With an invitation, Lotte wasn't going to refuse, she stepped forward to her larger opponent, well aware that she was probably not going to match the clown woman's strength. But she was here to put on a show, not back down! She locked hands with Masseter, starting to push forward with her slender arms.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 am

As soon as Lotte locked hands with Masseter, both girls would push with all their might in this test of strength. Considering her larger size, it would be easy to guess that the clown can gain an upper hand. She did push Lotte for a bit, but the magician was holding up rather nicely too. Along the way, she would say, "I may be chubby, but that don't mean I don't work out my arms."

Masseter would then try to push further until Lotte was on her knees to get more ahead in this match.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:16 am

Lotte was down in terms of height, mass and just about every other category when it came to this lock-up. "Oh yeah, I can definitely feel that... Uwaa...!" She struggled as best as she could, but just as expected, the slender magician was quickly overpowered. She was forced back a step, and then another, and now she was down on her knees. Lotte's hands were still locked with Masseter, not as if she still had a chance in forcing her opponent back.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Masseter was succeeding in getting Lotte back until she was down on her knees. She was glad that Lotte appreciated that she was making up for her large appearance and now she could be seen as a fighter. But this is still the beginning, so she can't be distracted now.

Masseter would then attempt to let go of Lotte's hands while jumping up for a belly flop as she cried out, "Dogpile!" If she landed on top of Lotte, she wanted to see how long she can survive under her weight, just for fun.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Down on her knees, Masseter gave a final push to force her onto her back before letting go. She was about to push herself up, but was slightly distracted by the clown lady's declaration. Too late to roll away, Lotte was forced to take the full weight of her large opponent pressing down on her. With a loud gasp of pain, Lotte tried to push Masseter off, struggling to free herself from underneath her opponent.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next