by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron - Page 3 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron

Post by Underdog21 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:17 am

There was a tremendous crash as Blaise went down, floored by Makie's brutal kick. A wave of cheers came Makie's way as the teen went down, but this was coupled with more than a few moves. "Hey, come on!" Makie shouted back at the fans. "This is a match here, he shouldn't have stepped in if he can't handle it!"

Deciding to ignore Blaise's fans, Makie turned back to Blaise and stood over him. "Wakey wakey, you alive down there?" she asked. "Let me give you a nice waker-upper, 'kay?" So saying, Makie decided to use one of Blaise's moves against him: bursting into a run, she ran across the ring and spun, bouncing off the ropes to rebound towards Blaise.

She took a running leap: if she was successful, she would backlip and do a leg drop right across Blaise's chest.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron - Page 3 Empty Re: Makie Akamatsu vs Blaise Cameron

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:04 am

"Nng...," is all Blaise can respond with to her condescending taunts.

He remembers his match with a certain 'Scorpion'. She was all cocky ego, too, before he turned it around. He just needs that opportunity to do it. The first step, though? Regain the ability to see straight. His eyes are open by now, staring at a pair of shifting, twisting bottom ropes. He feels the ring shaking, but he isn't sure why.

And then, a leg drops across his upper-back. "HNNF!"

What progress he'd made to get up is promptly ended, leaving him sprawled against the mat on his front. It looks like she may have him dead to rights at this point. But those in the audience who've paid attention to the teen know he has more in him than this. He's taken worse abuse in the ring - even in his short tenure with Tension. He's not out yet. ...But boy, he looks pretty battered right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:03 am

Blaise jolted hard as Makie brought her leg down acrosss his back. The match was only a few minutes hold, and already, Makie had taken control of the match in a big way. Sitting up, Makie brushed some of her short hair away from her eyes and took a split second to inspect her opponent, noting that Blaise now looked nicely stunned and battered.

"Gotcha," Makie breathed as she leaned down against him, her body pressing perpendicularly across Blaise's bare pectorals as she hooked one leg in the air for a pin. In an instant, the ref girl was down beside them, starting the countdown. "ONE..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:36 am

Blaise is rolled over onto his back and lies before her, eyes resting at half-mast as she lies across him. His leg is drawn into the air, and the referee sets in to begin the pinfall.

He breathes heavily under her, his chest pressing firmly against hers - enough so to lightly elevate her body with each inhale - as he listens to the countdown. The referee slams her hand down to the mat a second time and calls out, "TWO..." Her hand raises-

-And Blaise turns sharply to the side with enough force to turn himself onto his side away from Makie. "Not.. not gonna be that easy...," he mutters over his shoulder. "We're just gettin' started..."

The match is still young, and he has reason enough to keep fighting. He has some fans out there in the audience - maybe not many, but the ones who're pulling for him matter. He doesn't like the idea of letting them down. But on top of that, he's got to fight for himself. That's why he's here. Not to lose, but to prove himself. Especially to people like his opponent.

Yet it goes even a little further than that. Makie seems to have some things in common with Emilia; both wanted to convey their level of disdain for him, to let him know that they think he's nothing in so many condescending ways. But he got the impression that Emilia felt that way towards all males; it rolled off his back, and he could even play with it a little. In fact, he had fun with her for it. This girl, on the other hand - it feels so inexplicably personal, he can't help but feel the need to be vindicated. He has no idea what he did to her, why they got off on the wrong foot, or if she's this way with everyone, but it's rubbed him wrong. He has to set things straight and knock her down a peg. He has to. Nothing would do that better than scoring a win over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:54 am

Makie held her breath as she knelt down against Blaise, feeling the boy's chest heaving underneath her as he caught her breath. Blushing slightly, Makie nonetheless kept his leg hooked, waiting as the ref girl started her countdown.

Of course, Blaise kicked out. It was still early in the match, and a fit guy like him obviously had a lot of stamina. Rolling onto her butt, Makie sat up and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She was going to have to work on Blaise a little more if she was going to score the win, she knew, which meant that poor Blaise would simply have to keep up with her.

"Not bad," she said as she rolled back up to her feet. "You're doing almost as well as some of the other guys I've fought. Almost." Moving after Blaise, she would try to pull him up into a sitting position. Dropping down behind him, she would grab at his wrists and try to bring her legs up to scissor his trapped arms, aiming to lock her ankles behind his head in a lotus lock!

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:23 pm

And there she goes confusing things again. That was almost, almost a compliment. Is her game just keeping his head out of the match by confusing him?

Blaise pushes himself to sit up, no help required. But that just gives Makie more opportunity to go right for her submission. His arms are snatched, yanked behind his back, and her mostly-bare legs scissor over them to push her ankles behind his neck. The young grappler is immediately stretched, arms hyper-extended. "Aahn!"

His teeth clench, breathing a little harder. Every attempt to twist to the left or right seems to put more pressure against his shoulders. ..But screw it, maybe this is an opportunity in itself. He can gets some answers out of her; he just has to contend with the pain muddying his voice.

"What's... your beef.. with me!?," he shouts, unable to turn his head enough to look back at her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:00 am

"What's... your beef.. with me!?"

The question made Makie pause. "Eh?" She looked down at Blaise. Given that she was perched in such a way that she was riding his back like a bronco, it was difficult to see his face, but from what she could tell, his confusion seemed genuine. Not for the first time, she found herself wondering if she was being a little hard on the new guy-- if she was going all out against him simply because all of the other men she had fought had been able to take it.

"What do you mean?" she asked, her submission hold relaxing ever-so-slightly. "In case you haven't noticed, we're in a wrestling match. I don't..." She realized she was blushing a little. "I don't have a beef with you, okay? It's nothing personal, I'm just trying to beat you!"

She rocked back in the hold slightly. "Look, if you don't think you can take this, then that's your call," she went on. "Just give up here and now, and I'll quit being so hard on you. Otherwise, you're just going to have to fight your way out of this one, beefcake!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Her response manages to frustrate the energetic teen. As if he was begging for mercy! Blaise twists and squirms around in the hold, accompanied with a little growl. "That's not what I'm talkin' about! I can take... whatever you've got...!" He begins trying to scooch forward along the mat in hopes of just sliding right out from her legs.

Is it possible she's unaware of how it's been coming across? Is she just trying to play dumb? He's not encountered headgames like this since he was last dating a chick in highschool.

"From the first time.. I said anything to you... tonight.. you've been ridin' me!" He wants to shoot her an annoyed look, but given the situation, that's not going to happen. So she'll have to just settle for words and squirming between her legs. "Did I.. run over.. your cat or something!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:09 am

Makie's face reddened. Seriously? This guy was accusing her of being unfair? What part of the word 'wrestling' match did he fail to understand? Maybe, she admitted, she had come on rather strong, but in her experience, all the guys she had fought had either done the same, or had been able to take everything she's said in stride. But Blaise seemed to be an especially sensitive case.

"Look, if you can't take a little trash talk, that's not my problem!" she shot back. "You didn't do anything other than step into the ring with me, okay? That's it! I'm sorry if maybe I was a little harsh on you, but whatever you think, this isn't personal!"

Makie was getting so flustered by this point, however, that she was distracted, ever so slightly, from Blaise's efforts to squirm out from under her legs...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:10 am

And for the first time since coming to Japan, Blaise is actually angry in the ring. Outraged. She's trying to convince him that he has thin skin? Him? After his match with Emilia? He's been called a loser before. He's been told he's wasting his time with his profession. He's been called an idiot, that he's wasting everyone else's time, and that he'd never amount to anything here. For over a year, he's heard these things. Not just from other wrestlers, trainers, and managers, but from his family. And he'd continue to strive ahead with a smile on his face and a stride in his step.

But this chick is going to suggest he can't handle sass? He can't take a little "trash talk?"

'She can't be this self-unaware. She can't!'

A throaty growl rumbles from his throat, and rather than going with any sort of finesse, Blaise attempts to outright power out of the hold by thrusting back to his feet and lurching inwards with his biceps, hoping to throw her off completely. He's done trying to communicate with her. He no longer cares what she thinks of him. He has to beat her. He needs to beat her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next