Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! Empty Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:08 am

Panda was excited for today's outing. She had met a kindred spirit in her first AFW match, as her opponent, a cute Japanese karate practitioner named Kasumi, had turned out to be a connoiseur of cute panties in much the same way that Panda was. At the end of the match, Panda had come out on top, and had won a bet the two had made regarding the ownership of the panties the loser wore. In an effort to make amends and form a bond with Kasumi, Panda had offered a full-on panty exchange, which Kasumi had accepted, filling Panda's heart with joy.

And now, after parting on very good terms following that fight, the two of them were going to hang out. Panda didn't really have anything specific in mind for what they would be doing, but she had some ideas: show off the cute panties she was wearing to Kasumi, get a good look at the cute panties that Kasumi was wearing, and then walk around talking about cute panties, and maybe some other things, too. The Chinese kung fu girl was aware, too, that their walking route had several clothing and underwear stores along the way...

Panda stood on a street corner not far from the AFW campus, wearing a panda-print T-shirt, a heavy pink jacket over it, an ocean blue skirt that hid the special panties she was wearing, and black and white-striped leggings. She sent Kasumi a text:

"I'm here! cya soon!"

She hesitated for a second, before adding to the text:

" - Yumei :)"

She had given Kasumi her real name after the match, but she wasn't sure whether Kasumi would prefer using it or using her ring name, Panda. Either way, she was looking forward to seeing her fellow kawaii martial artist again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Panty Perfection! Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Kasumi hummed happily to herself as she approached her meeting point with her new friend and ally in the ever important search for more cute panties. Although she wasn't sure of the plan for today to have with Panda or Yumei as she was told, but she was sure it was going to be a fun outing with her new friend. When she first entered the league, she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to make friends, a little nerve-wrecking thought that she had for all she has been in AFW.

But now that she found someone she could name a friend, she was brimming with excitement as she was dressed in a light brown/tan skirt, a white shirt with the logo of 'CUTE STUFF' with glitter decal, a white winter coat, and black leggings. Her phone went off as she got mail. Pulling out her phone she saw Yumei's text as it brought a bigger smile to Kasumi's face as her fingers quickly typed away on her phone.

"Okay! Be there in a bit~"

She replied back, tucking her phone away as she quicken her pace. Arriving corner, she quickly picked out her friend as she waved her hand. "Heeeeey~ Yumei!" she called out to her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 am

After sending the text to Kasumi, Yumei only had to wait a minute or so for a response. Once she got it, she smiled and put her phone away, pulling her coat a little closer to her body, holding in her body warmth as she waited for her former opponent and new friend to make her appearance.

It didn't take Kasumi too long. The Chinese wrestler turned in the direction of her new friend's voice and smiled as she saw her approaching. "Hey, Kasumi!" she would call out in reply, taking a few steps to meet Kasumi. She would put her hand up in a little greeting wave. "How are you doing? It's a little chilly today, isn't it?"

She glanced over the cute Japanese girl, wondering about the cute panties she must be wearing. She planned to see them soon enough!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:15 am

Meeting her friend at the corner, Kasumi smiled brightly as she had to pull her jacket tighter around her body as the chilly wind picked up. "Yeah, winter right?" she responded to Yumei as her tan skirt fluttered in the wind. It reminded her of the panties she wore today as she was anticipating that her and Yumei were going to show off panties again, wanting to keep it a surprise to her friend.

"So then!" she quickly said as she jumped to Yumei's side, "What shall we do today? I hear there's a new panties store opening up nearby, shall we go investigate?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:59 am

"Winter is rough! But spring is right around the corner. It won't be long now!" Yumei would reply happily, the white-haired Chinese girl kicking her legs a little bit, as she was filled with energy looking forward to the day they had ahead of them.

She could not help but wonder what panties Kasumi had under her skirt. Yumei had half a mind to just get down on her knees and stick her head under Kasumi's skirt. But she would wait just a little more. They had some normal conversing to do first! "A new panties store, you say? I think I heard about that! What are we waiting for?"

The Chinese girl would hold out a hand for her friend to grasp so that they could head down to the new underwear store to check it out. With any luck, the selection would be good. Usually, these shop owners knew how to cater to AFW girls, so Panda had a very good feeling about this!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:16 am

Kasumi smiled as her friend was on board with finding new panties. Grabbing Yumei's hand, Kasumi happily made her way with Yumei to the panties store on the corner of this street. It didn't long for the two of them to find that panties store, the magnificent trove that was to behold many treasures to them.

Entering the store, the view was amazing. There was so many panties to be selected from, different colors, different brands, and there was so many different designs to search through. It was going to be an amazing time. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh! Look at all the panties Yumei!" Kasumi exclaimed as she squeezed her friend's hand, her eyes gleaming with excitement and amazement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:38 am

Yumei grasped Kasumi's hand firmly and started half-walking, half-skipping down the street towards the nearby panties store. As they got closer and closer, she could almost sense the massive concentration of panties just a few hundred feet away. The Chinese wrestler started moving a little faster as they got close. Finally, they turned the corner and found the storefront. Almost squealing with glee, the two of them entered the store.

Yumei was beaming as she surveyed the store, seeing a dozen cute girls browsing and perusing shelves full of frilly bras, colorful patterned pajamas, and wall after wall and shelf after shelf of panties of every color, cut, and design. There must have been thousands of panties on display, not even counting any they may have in the back room! "It's so incredible! Wow...wow!" Yumei exclaimed, squeezing Kasumi's hand back as they looked around.

She would let go of Kasumi's hand and turn to her fellow panty lover. "I love shopping for panties! This is going to be a lot of fun!" she would say. Suddenly, something struck her. "Hey! I haven't seen the panties you're wearing yet! You said you'd show me some of the best panties from your collection, so turn around and let me see them!"

The Chinese girl would slide down onto her knees. Unabashedly, she would lift up Kasumi's skirt and stick her head underneath it, wanting to get a good look at the panties her friend was wearing!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 pm

The joy that Kasumi felt upon finding this magnificent store of panties was reflected in Yumei's eyes. The rows and rows of panties excited Kasumi with the extensive possibilities of cute panties that they could find. "I know right!" she responded to her fellow panty lover as she soon brought up a great point. "That's right! I didn't yet, but neither did you!" she exclaimed as she was just as excited to see the other collection of panties. With very little time to prepare herself, Kasumi felt Yumei already behind her and looking up her skirt to look at her panties. Today Kasumi decided to surprise Yumei and chose to wear the panda panties that Yumei had given her, after washing the sweat out of it of course.

But she would only give Yumei a brief glance as she quickly pushed her skirt down, "Hey! No sneak peaks!" she playfully teased Yumei as she quickly scampered away, although she was sure that Yumei saw what she was wearing. Although they were in a public place and showing a very personal matter between the two, Kasumi didn't care as she understood her friend's excitement when it came to panties. "You'll get to see it a little later~" Kasumi continued to tease Yumei as she stuck out her tongue.

Now was the main event of today as she turned her attention to the many panties that caught her eye, "Now come on! Let's find new panties!" she cheerfully exclaimed as she shot off into the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Yumei really wanted to see what panties her friend was wearing, but Kasumi was not ready to let Yumei slip her head underneath her skirt and get an up close and personal view of the underwear just yet. The Chinese girl was down on her knees and lifting up the other girl's skirt when Kasumi decided to scuttle away, not letting her get a very good look. Panda had gotten a peek, though, and she grinned as she would follow Kasumi deeper into the store.

"Okay, okay! You show me later, though," she would say. The Chinese kawaii would follow Kasumi, catching up to her and walking side by side as they examined all of the panties and other frilly little undies on display. There were all manner of varieties of them. There were tiny thongs, a few granny panties, plenty of bikini cuts and boyshorts, and lots and lots of normal-ish, full-back panties. The designs were varied, too. Most included some sort of cute little animal or chibi character. There were panties in every color of the rainbow, including packs of three and six that included multiple colors. Some of the best panties were put on mannequins to show off how they would fit over a real butt. The mannequins were all cute and kawaii-sized, as well as fairly realistic, and Yumei giggled naughtily as she would get her face real close to them.

Eventually, Yumei would take a right turn, breaking off from Kasumi for a minute, going around a shelf to inspect the panties there. She would pick up a pair, look at them from multiple angles, then put them against her cheek to feel how soft they were. When she liked a pair, she would put them in her other hand and keep moving. They were more expensive than panties often were, but the kawaii had a new source of income with AFW now. She could afford to splurge a little, especially since this was her first chance to buy panties in Japan.

Yumei noticed the mannequin on top of the circular unit of shelves that she was rooting through out of the corner of her eye, at first. When she looked up, she found herself staring at the cutest pair of panties in the whole entire store.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 am

As Kasumi searched in the store, passing numerous of panties that she would love to add to her collection and kept a mental note of them. From time to time she saw one on the mannequins that she would love to add and call her own, becoming jealous of the inanimate models. Kasumi thought that she knew her tastes in panties, but what this store was showing her she needed to re-evaluate her tastes. There was so much more than she knew, so much that she wanted to add to her collection, so much that she was being overwhelmed by, she didn't noticed that she had already picked up a few of the panties.

It was definitely impulsive spending and it was not going to be nice to her wallet at the end of this she felt, but with the job at the League, she felt that she could be ignorant just for a little while and continued her streak. Looking around she noticed that Yumei broke off from her, Kasumi gave a quick glance around to see if she could see her. She could not. She continued on her way through the store as she came at a circular shelf.

At the top of it, the panties that the mannequin was wearing immediately caught her eye, probably the most cutest pair of panties that she had ever seen before in her life. She had to have it as she continued to stare at it, moving around to the left to get a better look it from all sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next