by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection Empty Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:26 am

Mercy Wrenn had secured one of the many office rooms that were hidden in the depths of the impossibly large AFW Facility. The first encounter on her list had gone surprisingly well. She had even made a new friend. However, the next person she had had to meet more than made up for how well things went with Taylor. Brittany had been crass at best and a huge bitch the whole time. With her threats and posturing, Mercy wasn't going to take any more chances. This time she decided that double duty would be best and so she sent a text to Angel and Heather, the next two girls on her list and told them to meet her in this office. The two girls were at the facilities more than the others, so it seemed to work out better anyway.

With that thought in mind, she glanced at the room. She made sure her chair was closest to the door, just in case and pushed her hands down her suit coat. She flipped through her MP3 player while she waited, yawning cutely. The stress had been getting to her and she hadn't been sleeping well. She flopped into her chair while she waited for the girls. She had sent each of them a text that said to meet her here. It had the time and it also said that she wanted to discuss their futures in the AFW. She hoped they would understand that it was all very official.

Mercy found [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjE523dZKx4:2b2e04h7]some music[/url:2b2e04h7] that she could listen to while discussing things with the two girls, but found herself slowly drifting off to sleep while she was entranced and lulled by the slow beat. After a few minutes, her head was tucked into her hands which were set on the desk.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 am

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection 921628-KC19FCL.jpg

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAfgqJpvWJY:1hpsjwns]"!!"[/url:1hpsjwns] Heather's phone would go off, causing her to reach into the breast pocket of her coat. She was in the middle of walking through the hallways, about to head to the dressing room before she got the text from Mercy. "What?...What is this for?" She said to herself in confusion as she was being called up to the girl's office. In all honesty, she hasn't even heard of the girl, though when it came down to it she really had no idea who comprised AFW management. It all seemed pointless to her, and her only focus was getting her job done in the ring.

She would shrug her shoulders, taking a little while to look around and find her way to exactly where she was called to in the AFW building. Finally, she would find herself before the girl's door. She would scratch the back of her head a bit, trying to run through what exactly she could be brought up here for. She was thinking maybe it had something to do with her upcoming title match, but she didn't see what there needed to be discussed about that. Finally figuring she would just go in and find out for herself, she opened the door.

It was there that she saw the girl sitting there with her head tucked into her hands. She stared at her for a second, stepping over to her and tapping her on the shoulder. "Uhh...Hey?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:58 am

Mercy was sound asleep but she was never much of a deep sleeper. A soft snore echoed from her, stifled by her suit jacket covered arm. As the door opened, Mercy's ear twitched but she barely heard it. It wasn't until she felt the touch of Heather's finger against her shoulder that she snapped into attention. Like a gazelle hearing the rustling of weeds, Mercy snapped to attention.

"Uhh.. wah!?" She spun her chair around quickly and shot up like a bolt of lightning. She had to to get away from whichever girl had decided to make her into food. Unfortunately, when she stood up, her escape route was blocked by a pair partially exposed breasts. Mercy slammed into the pillowy cushion and flopped backwards. She tilted her head as her glasses flew off and then fell awkwardly against the chair, knocking it over before she followed it to the ground. She winced as she landed on her hands and knees.

"Ah! Owww! Gh- dammit!" She squeaked as a shook her head and looked around for her glasses. She padded around for them, turning her head back at Heather. 'No no! I got this just... just... I will be with you in a moment!" She exclaimed as she pulled her glasses to her face and stood up. She spun around to look at Heather and her eyes went wide with shock. She had been drooling in her seep and once she saw Heather's chest, she put two and two together and quickly brought her arm up to her mouth and scrubbed off the last bit of drool plastered against her cheek. She blushed deeply and then bowed. "Mercy Wrenn!" She shouted a little louder than she probably should have. "You're.. Heather, right? Heather Sunderland? I represent The Chief Manager of Talent Relations, Aurelia Fortuna." She blurted out the title like it was carved into her brain. She then extended the hand, still blushing quite deeply. "S-Sorry about the.. uh... yeah..." She faltered. Please don't kill me. Please don't be one of those crazy bitches. She thought to herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am

"Hah!?" Heather let out as Mercy suddenly spun her chair and shot up, slamming into her breasts. Heather let out a loud yelp at the feeling jumping and stumbling up as her face turned a deep red. She would rub the area the girl hit a little, gritting her teeth in slight frustration. She could tell it was an accident, but the feeling she couldn't help but be a bit flustered and angered about.

She watched as Mercy stumbled around, clearly looking for the glasses that she dropped. She would have helped her otherwise, but from what just happened, Heather would stand there with her arms crossed and her face reddened. Finally as the girl regained her glasses, standing up, Heather would tap her finger on her arm with them still crossed, waiting to see what the girl had to say. As she blushed deep and bowed though, yelling out her name. Heather couldn't help but lower her anger a bit, shuffling around as she nodded her head. She was expecting just a straight apology, the bow taking her off guard a bit before she would hear the girl go on.

Heather stared at her extended hand for a second, hearing her now apologize in words, seeing that she was still blushing. Heather let out a long sigh, calming herself down as much as she could before she took her hand. "Yeah..I'm Heather..and..don't worry, it was..sort of my fault for waking you up that way I guess." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 am

"I.. shouldn't have been... asleep." She said as she gave Heather's hand a dainty shake. Mercy couldn't help but stare at the bit of drool she had left on Heather's breasts, The hue remained on her cheeks as she tried to speak. "I'm.. I represent." She said stuttering. "Why don't you have a seat." Mercy said and pried her sight away from Heather's breasts to turn and lead a hand out and motion towards one of the seats.

She let out a huff once her vision was clear. "We'll have to wait for Angel to get here before we start. I hope you're not nervous or anything." Why would she say that? Of course Heather wouldn't be nervous. But Mercy was and it made her project onto Heather.

"Do you need anything? Can I get you a drink? Or.. a towel-A drink?" She said quickly again as her eyes drifted back to Heather's chest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 am

"Well it's.." Heather would let out before she noticed that Mercy was just staring at her breasts. She would narrow her eyes at her a bit and the hint of red would come over her face again. "..Uh." Heather let out, thinking that the girl was just simply staring, not knowing the actual reason why. She would hear her stuttering before finally the girl would motion for her to sit down.

Heather stared at her for a second before nodding her head and would sit herself down. At the girl's words, she tilted her head a bit. "Angel?" She said, tapping her fingers on the arm rest of the chair. "Uhh..No don't worry about that..Should I be nervous?" Heather asked, tilting her head a bit, still having no idea what this meeting was about.

Then she heard her next words, really causing her to narrow her eyes. That slip up really made no sense to her at all, and as she was staring back down at her chest, Heather would finally look down as well, seeing the bit of drool there. "Ah......" Heather would just stare for a second, her face turning a bit red as she clenched her fists. Gritting her teeth, she did her best to contain herself as she would simply wipe away the drool with her hand as much as she could, Her eyes shut a bit before she let out another deep breath. "...You're lucky I'm in a good mood and that was all an accident.." Heather let out, glaring at her just a bit before she shook her head. Honestly, with clearly how nervous Mercy was, Heather couldn't help but feel bad a little, fighting her anger as much as she could for her sake.

"Other than that..no I should be fine. Do I get to know at all why I'm here or do I have to wait for Angel for that too?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 am

Mercy watched Heather suspiciously. She watched the way the girl clenched her teeth. Clearly the woman was a power keg waiting to explode. Mercy's initial reaction had been correct. She was just thankful that there was a table between Heather and herself now and that the door was close by. As long as she wasn't sandwiched between Heather and Angel. That was a fear she had. Still, Mercy winced when Heather discovered the drool. The girl was just so angry. Still, it seemed like Mercy would live for the time being.

"No, no!" She said shaking her head so her pink hair fluttered about. "Please wait until Angel arrives. She should be here shortly. I don't want to have to explain myself twice.' It's not efficient! She thought.

Mercy decided though, that maybe she could have some small talk with Heather. "Sooo..." She said as she rocked on her heels, her hands behind her back as one hand clenched her other wrist. "Excited about your upcoming title match?" That must be fun right, rolling around with a man-beast like Sarah Gatt."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 am

"Nnh.." Heather let out as Mercy told her she had to wait for Angel. She watched as the girl shook her head, causing Heather let out yet another sigh and sit back in her chair. "Well..alright..I guess I don't really have much to do anyways." Heather let out, actually about to get her stuff together and head out before she was called to this office.

She would glance up at her as the girl started to open a conversation. When she talked about her title match right away, Heather would grin, nodding her head. "Excited? More than anything. This is exactly what I came to Japan for, something like this. Gatt will definitely get what's coming to her at Avalanche." Heather said, proud and confident in herself.

"Honestly though...it really is like a dream." Heather continued, trying to get her mind off her anger from before, really sinking in how she felt about her title match. "Do you...just do this? Or have you got in the ring?..Ah...sorry if..you've been in alot of matches or anything like that I..don't really watch much of other people's matches."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:49 am

Dammit! Mercy thought as she took a step forward as Heather began to happily explain things. I am going to have to explain things twice! Why did I pick wrestling as a topic!? Still, she put on a smile and nodded at Heather as she spoke. "Great!. That's great." She said as enthusiastically as possible. She wasn't UNenthusiastic. But the idea of being int he same ROOM as Sarah Gatt, let alone getting punched and kicked by her was the last thing she ever desired. How Heather could be EAGER for it was beyond Mercy's comprehension.

With that thought in mind, Heather's next words sent a shiver of fear running down the paralegal's spine. She took a trepidatious step backwards and waved her hands frantically at Heather.

"Noooooo. Nope! No way!" She exclaimed. "I have been doing everything humanly possible to stay away from that horrible ring since I started working here. Nope. Mercy Wrenn doesn't wrestle. She is a dainty flower. Not some... brute!" Mercy covered her mouth with her hands. "Not that... YOU are a brute. I mean... you're pretty and stuff... but.. I am VERY much not the sort of person who wants to get all sweaty and punched and probably raped by girls on LIVE TV in front of THOUSANDS of people!"

Mercy panted and shook her head. "About the only good thing that has come from being fired by Ms. Sinclair is that I don't have to wrestle for her!" Mercy leaned forward. "She was going to make me wrestle!" Mercy shivered. "But it's not like I can just do my work in peace now. Noooo! I have crazy chicks threatening me. That girl... That Brittany girl. She said she's going to hunt me down and beat me up and then rape me, probably. I was mugged in a dumpster!" She said throwing her hands up in the air. Mercy had been ranting so much that she had shifted closer to Heather without even realizing it. Now she was leaning on the table, looking at Heather intensely while she continued. "And I got kidnapped... and I had to smash a wine bottle over some monster huge chicks head! And... And she's here..." Mercy looked around nervously. "She's here, stalking the halls! If she sees me... then she'll pop my head off like a grape! Do you know how stressful it is to have MULTIPLE death threats! Living ones! That stalk the halls where you have to work every day!"

Mercy lumped into a chair and threw her head back, turning her head and eying Heather ruefully. 'And don't even get me started on my personal life! Ugh... I just... can't wait to get back home. Back to New York... away from... all of ... this..." She added and flopped her hands up and spun them around to indicate the room. Mercy then flopped forward and buried her head in her face for a moment before lifting her head up and looking at Heather with one eye. "You're not going to beat me up, are you?" She asked with what sounded like a defeated, yet serious tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 am

"Ah.." Heather let out as she watched Mercy start to back herself up, waving her hands around like crazy. At first Heather wanted to laugh a bit, the girl seemingly taking her casual question completely the wrong way. Then though, as she went on, trying to correct herself in saying a brute, Heather's face would turn a hint of red again, blushing a little, especially when she talked about getting raped live, this causing Heather to look down a bit. If there was anyone who knew about going through that, it was Heather.

As she started to go on though, Heather would look up at her, listening to everything she was saying, especially about Brittany. Heather knew that girl was messed up in some way since she had that run in with her before the Elimination Chamber match, having disposed of her quickly in the actual thing. Heather would cross her arms and legs as she listened to every word Mercy was saying, feeling quite sorry for her that she seemed to be being stalked by the girl and quite afraid of her as well. It certainly wasn't a way to go about things, and Heather could remember having a similar feeling when she was having the whole small feud with Saten, one of the only people who really scared her.

As the girl sat down, saying how much she just wanted to get away from it all, Heather would stare at her and nod her head, really wishing she could say something for her now to soothe all that. With the question she asked her though, Heather tilted her head. "What?? Why would I want to beat you up?" Heather let out, shaking her head and even giving her a little laugh.

"Hah..sorry if..I came off as someone who'd do that when I came in here. And sorry for what that idiot Brittany did to you. She's probably still sore that I kicked her ass within like 2 minutes of getting in the Chamber match." Heather let out, letting out another little laugh as she leaned in to Mercy a bit. "Seriously, just relax huh? If..you need any help against that idiot..You have my number somehow, I'd be glad to help you out with her." Heather said, winking at Mercy as she did. "Honestly, you shouldn't have to go through all that if THAT'S how your job is. Brittany is just a lowlife coward for wanting to beat up someone like you who isn't even a full-time wrestler."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next