Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection - Page 2 Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by Alexandra Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:14 pm

"Knock knock..." came a sudden voice from the doorway into the office, the curvy figure of Angel suddenly stepping into view, folding her arms over her ample chest as she leaned against the door frame. Like Heather, she had been on her way out of the AFW's complex when she had received Mercy's text. She had curious as to what exactly the woman wanted, and now seeing Heather here, that curiosity had only grown.

She was dressed simply, wearing bright red t-shirt with the golden jaguar on front, representing her team for the Temple Games event, and her long, powerful legs were dressed to match in a short pair of red gym shorts. Across her face she wore her usual playful, cocky grin, one that masked her feelings of curiosity as to the meaning of this meaning. Her eyes flitted from Mercy to Heather, then back to Mercy, as she stepped lightly into the room, grabbing a chair and pulling it back so she could take a seat in it. "Quite an interesting meeting you two are having, sounds like..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection - Page 2 Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am

Mercy sat up and looked at Heather when she asked her question. Her eyes widened. "I-I don't know! B-because I drooled on your boobs!?" Mercy frowned and adjusted her glasses. "I've noticed that around hear, people don't really need a reason to beat up on other people. Especially if they are smaller.

Mercy waved at Heather though, sighing a bit. "It's fine. Really.. I'm sorry I freaked out. Just... I've been stressed. She then eyed Heather carefully. Why does everyone tell me to relax!? She thought. Of course she knew she was high strung, but she really had a good reason to be.

"S-Strictly professional reasons!" Mercy blurted out when Heather mentioned her having her number. The paralegal blushed. "It's work related! I work for The Chief Manager of Talent Relations, Aurelia Fortuna..." She could help but say the full title if she wanted to at this point. "I have everyone's contact info! B-but, thanks.. I guess..." She said and flashed a weak smile at Heather. "It's business..." She said again. "I'm not... creepy or anything, ok?" Mercy had to make sure that point was made perfectly clear.

It was at that moment when Angel came in and her simple knock, knock made Mercy stiffened once more. She jumped out of her seat, thankful there wasn't another pair of boobs to stumble into.

"It sounds like nothing!" Mercy said and quickly cleared the distance between herself and Angel. "It's nothing. I assure you!" She reiterated. She reached out to tug at Angel's hand with both of hers and give it a firm, yet dainty shake. "Mercy Wrenn, I represent the The Chief Manager of Talent Relations, Aurelia Fortuna! Pleasure to meet you!" Mercy flashed Angel a nervous smile. The pleasure was not hers. Mercy wanted to meet as few wrestlers as possible and each new one that she knew was more more possibly insane roided out chick that wanted to stomp a new hole into her.

"Please... Please have a seat next to Heather and I will try not to take up too much of your time. Is there anything I can get you? A drink? or.. anything?" She asked, sliding around so she put the herself between the the door and the two girls in case they tried to gang beat her, or worse!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 am

"A-ahm...well that's.." Heather would blush again as Mercy reminded her what she did. It just sort of embarrassed her when she brought it back up, Heather still not understanding why the girl might think that she might beat her up here. She figured the reputation of the AFW locker room wasn't really all that great when it came down to it.

"Right..I understand. You seem to have alot on your plate." Heather let out, nodding to her words as she eyes her. Though her response to Heather's little poke about her having her number was much more than Heather expected. Heather couldn't help but grin a little at her blurting out and blushing. "Hey, no problem. And don't worry about it, it was just a little joke." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders.

As Angel came in right then, Heather turned her head to the sudden voice, seeing the girl there dressed in a little outfit for her temple games team. Heather let out a little chuckle at the sight, but she understood it, Angel being a team captain and all. She watched as the girl walked in, looking back and forth between them before she took a seat.

"I guess you could say that. Mercy and I were just getting a little more acquainted, that's all. Really getting to know eachother." Heather let out, teasing the girl a bit as she jumped at making she the girl knew it was nothing. It wasn't too frequent that Heather was able to tease other people. She watched as the girl strategically placed herself more near the door, causing Heather to slump in her chair a bit. She had hoped that she cleared up any mistaken hostility, a clear slight expression of disappointment and regret on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 am

Angel took Mercy's hand and gave it a firm shake in return, her grin never once leaving her face. "Pleasure's all mind, chica." She replied to her, looking over the pink haired girl closely. She seemed a bit high-strung to Angel, leading her to wonder if everything was alright.

She stepped around, taking her seat near Heather and giving Mercy a shrug at her offer to get her something. "Some water's fine." She leaned back in her chair, folding her arms behind her head as she glanced from one of the two women to the other. "So, what's this meeting about, hm? I had heard that someone was hunting down wrestlers around here to talk to them, but I haven't heard any details about any of it yet."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 am

Mercy nodded back at Heather as she shook Angel's hand. Angel seemed infinitely more pleasant than Heather had been in their initial encounter. However, considering the first impression, she couldn't really fault Heather. She supposed. Either way, she nodded at Angel as Latina sat down. But she was surprised by Angel's words. "What... really?" She asked. "There's really rumors like that?" She asked as she went tot he water cooler and poured Angel a rather sorry Dixie cup full of cold water. She set it down in front of the girl and then slid back to her position at the end of the table.

She glanced down at a notepad and touched it with a pen as she adjusted her glasses. "You two are up and coming wrestlers. Well, maybe more than up and coming." Mercy added. "Rally, that's Ms. Fortuna, wants to get a handle on who the rising stars in her league are since she'll be taking on some of the match making duties along with Ms. Von Creuzfeldt. So, my first order of business is to inform you that both of you will have scheduled appointments with Rally tomorrow afternoon. The information will be forwarded to you, but make sure your schedule is cleared.

Mercy leaned back and looked over both girls. Both were gorgeous and both seemed quite capable in the ring. She looked between them. 'She also wanted a second opinion. Me." She added. "To get a judge of what kind of girls you are. How you feel you're doing here in the AFW and what you would like to see for yourselves int he future. So..." Mercy smiled and looked between the girls. "Who wants to start? What do you think of the company? Do you like what you're doing? What are your future aspirations? What do you think about... the other talent?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 am

"..An appointment with Aurelia.." Heather would say out loud, crossing her legs and waving her foot around as she thought about it. She had hoped the meeting was for something specific, but it seemed the Chief Manager of Talent Relations just wanted to scope things out. She couldn't say she wasn't a little disappointed, but she felt that maybe this was a good opportunity to get into higher graces possibly.

The next thing Mercy said though, caused Heather's heart to sink a bit. She really felt she hadn't given the best first impressions to the girl, something that she was a little down about, but now even more. If she was going to give her opinions on her to a higher up with that sort of outlook on her, that wouldn't be very good. She wasn't going to put on any sort of act, she just hoped she had gotten off to a better start.

"Ah, I'll go first.." Heather let out, leaning back still. "..The company gave me purpose..so..I have nothing against it. I'm sure you all on the staff know all about me, so I don't really need to explain that much..I love what I'm doing, it's my life..Obviously my aspirations are becoming the champion, which I hope to do at Avalanche.." Heather let out, and the last question, she thought a bit about before shrugging.

"The other talent? There are some good, some bad. A couple I can't stand. Im....do you want specifics?" Heather said, looking over at Angel for a second before back at Mercy.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am

Mercy listened carefully to Heather's words. She was a little surprised by what she had to say but turned her head a bit and glanced down at her empty note pad. Well..." Mercy said with a blush. "I have done my research in preparation for this meeting but I definitely do my best to know as little as possible about wrestling." Mercy nodded. "Which is becoming an increasingly difficult endeavor." The pink haired girl perked up, however and looked at Heather with an interested smile. "But... a purpose? Did you not have a purpose before you joined?" She asked, genuinely interested in the story.

But Mercy gave a rather rueful smile at Heather's next words. She started to get excited. Mercy may have hated wrestling, but one thing she LOVED was gossip. Her little band of paralegals at the old offices used to chat up a storm about all the girls who couldn't make it to their sewing circle that lunch. She subconsciously licked her lips and primed her pen. Aurelia was practically paying her to get the juicy goods on these ladies and it almost made her salivate. Still, she tried to remain composed and cleared her throat.

"Yes. Please be as specific as possible, Ms. Sunderland. This is very important information, you see."

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:49 am

"Oh I see. Well, I guess that's understandable." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders at Mercy's words before she would hear her next question. Heather would avert her eyes a bit, blushing slightly as she thought about it. "Um..That's sort of..." Heather let out, shuffling around a little before she looked back up at her. "Not really." Heather let out simply, not really wanting to go into it too much as she gave her a sort of dejected look.

"Well..ok..if you insist.." Heather let out, thinking a bit before she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm on good relations with quite a few, but..I can't stand people like..Chigusa Yuuki for one. Her and her little idol brigade..except Megumi I guess.." Heather let out, honestly able to really go on about that. "Also, is there not some sort of rule against rape in this company? I mean...I understand in..matches that call for it, but when there isn't even anything like that, why are people like her allowed to do it?? And speaking of that, Natalia can fall under that category too..I-I can't stand that!"" Heather let out, going on a bit, though surly exaggerating...a bit.

"I also can't stand Taylor honestly. I try to be nice to her and she just flips out. I don't get it. Has to fucking relax a bit. Just because I kicked her ass I mean..." She let out, her inner gossipy side flowing out, opening up quite a bit. "a-ah..Sorry I...That's a bit much.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 am

Angel reached forward, taking hold of her Dixie cup, giving Mercy a brief nod as she and Heather spoke as a way of saying thanks. She lifted it to her lips, taking small sips of the cool liquid as she listened to the two women talk. When she heard that Aurelia was wanting to speak with both of them, she perked up, raising an eyebrow curiously at the news. She remained quiet though, not wanting to seem too excited by the news. Obviously, she was on the good side of the higher ups in the company, and this could only mean good things for her future.

When Heather finished with her rant about Chigusa, Taylor, and the rape, she set her cup down, trying to stifle a laugh at Heather. She shook her head, giving a small shrug towards the woman as she spoke up in her direction. "Kind of funny, chica...you seem to be getting raped a lot, but I've never had it come up in any of my matches. Maybe you're setting yourself up for it, hm?" She turned her head in Heather's direction, giving her a smirk. "Seems to me that the problem might be you, and not the company."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:44 am

Heather would finish her little rant, about to wait for Mercy's response before she would hear Angel's words. "A-ah.." Heather let out, turning to her with a blush on her face as she clenched her fists. "Wh..I do not! Wh-why would I set myself up for it??" Heather let out, her blush growing a little deeper as she said what she did, a little frustrated at the smirk that Angel was giving her when she said that she might actually be the real problem in that situation.

"Th-that's absolutely ridiculous..y..you must just not be fighting the same kind of people, that's all.." Heather continued, averting her look as she crossed her arms again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next