Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection - Page 4 Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 am

Mercy watched as the Latina beauty suddenly became muy caliente, even calling Heather out. Things were starting to degrade in the way Mercy had predicted and feared. However, Heather seemed to desire cooler heads to prevail, even defending Mercy. Mercy stood up and adjusted her glasses. "That's not right! You're the onethat all but called her that! So.. so I took it a step further than you did.. Just because you didn't vocalize it, it was obvious that was the natural conclusion you were coming to." Mercy nodded. "It's... it's fine though! Let's not talk about who's a huge slut or whatever... That's not why we're here. And..." Mercy sighed.

She raised her eyebrow and smirked suddenly. "And anyway! All this posturing doesn't do any good when no one can see it! This is the sort of thing we need to save for the camera. A-Anyway... I think that I have everything I need to know about you ladies, so....." Mercy let her word hang in the air and raised her eyebrows, hoping they would take the hint as she subtly nodded towards the door with her head.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Efficiency is the Model of Perfection - Page 4 Empty Re: Efficiency is the Model of Perfection

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 am

"N-not even!! That's not true! I.." Heather let out, trying to defend herself in some way at Angel's words. She raked her brain, trying to think of how to correct it before she spoke up again. "I-I totally have been facesat before and still one..t-twice as much as I remember so there!!" She let out, getting in Angel's face.

When they were talking about Mercy's words, Heather was completely on edge as Angel questioned her before she heard Mercy's answer, quite a bit relieved that the girl didn't actually think that. "She's right. Taking you on here wouldn't really do any good anyways. I can take you on out there in the ring if you're so sure about how easy it would be. Unless you're scared I'll kick your ass as badly as Gatt did at Summer Splash?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:39 am

Angel stepped closer as Heather got in her face, standing toe-to-toe, breast-to-breast with the purple-haired woman. "Anytime, chica. You want me in the ring, you can have me." Her smile dropped from her face for a moment, as she glared at Heather. There was no love for the woman within the Latina, and at this point she was just dying for a chance to put her in her place. "You think you're such big shit, we'll see how big you think you are when you're screaming for me to go easy on you." She fell silent, staring at Heather for a moment more, then reached up, giving her a light shove away from herself as her usual cocky smirk crept back onto her face. "But not here. Not now. Pinky wants us gone, so I'm out of here." She turned away, taking a step towards the door to leave the office.

She couldn't help herself though, stopping for a moment to look back over her shoulder towards Heather, one more time. "I've got better things to do today than waste my time dealing with Cecilia's little sex toy, anyway..."

Last edited by 549 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 am

"You're gonna regret taking my challenge." Heather let out, glaring deeply at Angel. She was sick of being pushed around and teased all the time like the girl was doing. If she thought she was so much better than her, Heather was planning on teaching her a lesson. She listened to the rest of her words, stumbling back just a step as she lightly shoved her. Heather clenched her fists, gritting her teeth hard as the girl would walk away from her, heading out as Mercy wanted.

Of course though, she didn't leave without saying that one last comment, causing Heather to jolt her sights up at her, furious at what she just said. She growled out, kicking the chair hard in frustration as she looked over at Mercy. "..Sorry.." She said, knowing that her getting up and challenging Angel was what stirred everyone up, going to head out of the office as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:03 am

Mercy watched as the two girls began to really cut their insults tot he quick. The malice that formed between women was something that happened like a gathering April shower. One second the sky was bright, the next ti was dark and there was thunder and lightning crashing through a torrential rain. Mercy didn't understand it, even though she knew it well. It was ingrained in her like it was with any woman. They had already tried using her to settle a dispute once and now Mercy was just trying to not get dragging into it.

She was thankful it seemed to be as over as quick as it started and when Angel left, Mercy was about to sigh until Heather kicked the chair. That Angel had really struck a nerve. Mercy frowned and adjusted her glasses to cover it. She looked down. "It.. It's ok..." She muttered simply. "T-thanks..." She added as she watched Heather leave as well before falling into her chair and letting out a huge sigh of relief. It definitely could have gone better but it definitely could have gone worse. She'd definitely have something to report to Rally as she began to scribble some notes down on her pad of paper.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 am

Heather would nod her head as Mercy thanked her. She watched her fall back into her chair and let out a sigh, causing Heather to turn to the door again, going to walk out. She would stop at the door, resting her hand on the door-frame as she tapped her fingers on it, biting her lip a bit. Mercy really seemed to have it rough from all she was saying, and Heather felt like what her and Angel just did made it worse. She would look over her shoulder at the girl who was scribbling her notes down before she would turn back to her, stepping in the room a bit again.

"Uh..hey..listen.." Heather let out, crossing her arms as she kept her eyes on her, wanting to get her attention first. "Um..you really have alot on your mind, alot to deal with, and..I didn't really make it all that much better for you here with what just happened..I was wondering if I could make it up to you somehow?..Like..I don't know..could take you out to eat..get your mind off things so you could relax a bit? Don't know if..that would help...I-if there's anything else I can do..I wouldn't mind helping you out." Heather said, shrugging her shoulders as she did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 am

Mercy thought she was alone and being left to her own devices. She didn't even think Heather was there until the girl said something. "Ieee!" She shrieked as her pen zoomed down the sheet of paper in an erratic line. She panted softly and then turned around. She stood up and smoothed her hands down her suit coat, blushing in apology as Heather spoke. Mercy panted as Heather spoke and when she was finished the pink haired girl nodded meekly.

"Ahh...' Mercy turned her head and blushed. "I.. I guess I haven't had lunch yet. The last time I met a wrestler for food.. she threatened to beat me up if I didn't pay for her meal... uh...." Mercy looked up and looked into Heather's eyes and flashed a weary smile. "I don't think you'd do that though. I guess... I should get to know my bosses employees as much as I can to be able to do my job to the best of my abilities." Mercy's spirits lifted a little bit. "Ok, sure! Why not!" She said as she looked around the room. "Why don't we meet up somewhere in an hour? I have your contact info. I'll send you a text where to meet up once I finish up here. If that's ok? Or, you can send me one too. it's no big deal really." Mercy said, lowering her head and blushing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 am

"Aah hah, didn't mean to scare you" Heather let out, smiling a little before the girl would respond to her question. When she heard her words about the last time she did this, Heather would laugh a little, shaking her head. "Right, no I wouldn't do that haha, I was actually planning to pay, since I asked you." Heather responded, nodding her head before the girl would agree to it, taking her up on the offer.

"Heh great! A-ahm..yeah when you're ready just send me a text. I'm free for the rest of the day, so take your time in finishing up whatever you're doing." Heather said, quite relieved that Mercy seemed like she was happy. "Right, see you in around an hour then!" Heather said, nodding her head again as she went to leave her office again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4