by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings

3 posters

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings Empty Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:59 am

Round 1: “Please Be My Valentine!” Verbal Submission Match
Rules: Victory is by verbal submission only. To win, one girl must force her opponent to say “Please be my valentine!” The match should be fought in softcore kawaii style.

Attire: Valentine’s-themed underwear

Special: The ring will be decorated in Valentine’s style: pink ribbons tied around the ropes, teddy bears and other stuffed animals in the corners, and boxes of chocolates. These themed objects may be used in the match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:53 am

Sarah wanted to become a respected wrestler, especially in a place like the AFW. Thus, when she heard there was going to be a Kawaii tournament, she was surprised to see that her chance of at least heading somewhere was certainly high. However, had she only known that the Kawaii Tournament was designed not only to help raise awareness of the Kawaii wrestlers, but to play up their 'cuteness', she might have had a few reservations.

Case in point, Sarah now stood front and center in the ring, wearing a bright red bra with a pink heart over her right breast, and some matching boyshorts with a big pink heart over her groin. It was most certainly not her first choice of attire, but at the same time, it certainly wasn't the most embarrassing attire out there. For now, she was waiting for her opponent, wondering what she would be wearing as well.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Jane Medors vs. Sarah Jennings

Post by Hallian Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:58 am

Jane was ready to prove herself. It wasn't often that a rookie could get a chance to fight in a tournament so she wanted to show the people that it was no mistake. She had to act cute and fight hard. She picked out pink bra and panties with hearts on them and had a pink whip for her entrance. She made her way to the ring, holding up the whip and trying to look like a dominatrix, but ends up looking like a cute girl pretending to be one. It may have been intentional or it may just be her appearance.

Jane tossed the whip aside and then entered the ring. She cheerfully walked to her opponent and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Jane. I hope you don't mind getting your butt kicked because I am going to give you some tough love and put you at your mistress's feet." she said, once again trying to sound dominant, but actually sounding cute.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:16 am

Sarah felt a slew of feelings as she took a look at her opponent. She had to admit, Jane had a surprising cuteness to her, looking incredibly cute in her pink bra and panties, the whip giving her 'dominatrix' vibes, though the lack of leather dampered the effect to Sarah.

"Name's Sarah," She started, extending her own hand to shake Jane's. "And I wish you the best of luck" She respectfully told Jane, before suddenly closing her face in and kissing her on the cheek, slowly withdrawing and staring into her eyes, her own eyes mere inches away from Jane's.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:06 am

Jane blushed as Sarah kissed her. She then looked at Sarah with determination. "Keep it for yourself. You'll need it" she taunted. Once again, her voice making it cuter than it should be. She would return a kiss on the cheek before heading to her corner, waiting for the match to start. Her opponent is very cute, so this should be a fun match to watch and even more to be a part of. The Kawaii Dominatrix readied herself for the fight, determined to win.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:08 am

Sarah could not help but chuckle at Jane's last comment. It was far more cute than it was intimidating, Sarah not entirely sure if that was intentional or not. Whatever the case, she became more interested in the kiss that came afterwards, clearly a response to her own, making Sarah blush as well.

She didn't dote on it for too long, instead moving towards her own corner as well, waiting for the bell. She took a defensive stance, clearly expecting a lockup at the start of the match. Once the bell finally rung, she headed towards Jane, clearly expecting to meet up in the center of the ring for the lockup.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:00 am

Jane approached her opponent. She noticed Sarah was offering to lock up. Jane decided to oblige. Once they were both in the center, she locked arms, beginning the test of strength. Jane is strong, for Kawaii standards at least, so she expected to overpower Sarah.

Assuming Jane could managed to do so, she'd try to bring Sarah to the ground, back pointing upward, so the dominatrix could put her in a Boston Crab hold, using her technique and strength to keep the hold nice and tight.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Sarah noticed herself become quickly overpowered, realizing she had no real chance of facing Jane down in a straight up fight. She quickly tried to break off the lockup with a strike to Jane's belly, delivered by Sarah's own knee. Regardless of whether she hit or not though, she found herself thrown onto the floor either way, where she was most defenseless. A quick "Oompf" And her back slammed into the mat, Sarah realizing that she had to get up as soon as possible, lest Jane have something cruel planned for her.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun May 03, 2015 3:22 pm

The small dom took the hit straight to her stomach. She grunted, but found enough of her strength was there to force her into the ground. Once that happened she took a step back as she had the perfect idea of an attack that fit the theme. Once Sarah got up, Jena would rush at her, attempting to glomp hug her and use the momentum to bring her down.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down