Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Title Match: Valerie Von Vulpes Vs. Taylor Parker

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Title Match: Valerie Von Vulpes Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 7 Empty Re: Title Match: Valerie Von Vulpes Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:10 am

"You're enjoying this way too much..."

"THREE!"

Taylor pinched Valerie's cheek and gave her a wink before somersaulting off of her and springing back to her feet. It was all she could do to not gloat... Or at least not too much.

"I am AMAZING!" She beamed as she raised her arms in the air. The ref came over and grabbed her wrist and pointed to her to signal the winner, and Taylor gave her a little pat on the butt as she turned away. She giggled like a schoolgirl while she bounced over to her corner and knelt down to talk to Junko, who was waiting at ringside.

"What'd ya think, dude??" She said, dancing and wiggling in place. "No problem, right? Sometimes I even amaze myself."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Title Match: Valerie Von Vulpes Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 7 Empty Re: Title Match: Valerie Von Vulpes Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:28 am

Took awhile for Valerie to wake up but that pinch on the cheek stimulated her enough to open her eyes and purring at the champ who defeated her first time in a pretty normal match, first time being pinned down in a one on one match, Valerie looking at Taylor to see her all happy and giggling like a schoolgirl, super cute.

"MMmmmmm that was rough.... I like it~"

She slowly sitting up rubbing the back of her head, seeing Taylor celebrating her victory over her, panting as she does admire someone who could defeat her in such wonderful way. She slowly pushing herself up as shes bit wobbly on her feet, groaning while checking Taylor out from behind. 

"Congrats Taylor, glad you defeated me, I admire someone as good as you champ~"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:46 am

Junko watched as the pin count happened. Of course she was smiling and she was a proud mother and manager whenever Taylor picked up the victory, but as Taylor approached, and then Valerie, Junko suddenly frowned.

"Don't call your mother dude." She scolded and then looked between her and Valerie. She bowed her head at the would be contender and then lifted her eyes up to look at her. "I'm glad you feel as though she worked hard to defeat you but from where I'm standing that belt should be yours by all accounts if you had actually cared about taking it." She said bluntly.

"Valerie-chan." She said. "I know that there are some serious folk in Tension but I think that you have more natural talent than desire." She turned to Taylor to look her in the eyes. "You were careless, sloppy and egotistical in the ring. Just because the match type had an extra stipulation doesn't mean that it's an excuse to mess about. What if you had slipped up and Valerie-san had capitalized. The next person might actually be looking for an opportunity to finish you, rather than just get smacked around by you."

She hated to chastise Taylor here, but it was as good a place as any. "You should have finished her off quickly to send a message that you are not to be trifled with, even, no, especially, when you are put into a compromising match type!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:05 am

Taylor's smile quickly vanished. "But!" She protested, lifting up her hands defensively.

"I did finish her pretty quick! And like..."

Admittedly maybe she might not have gone for such a cocky pin, among other things, against someone like Kelly, but it was just for fun, and... She couldn't help but think of her match against Kelly, losing at the last minute after dominating much of it. What a buzz kill.

"Whatever, I had it under control."

She grabbed her title and skipped back to the center of the ring to hoist it proudly toward the ceiling. Her first defense wasn't exactly conventional, but it was successful. Taylor was happy with it, even if her mother-in-law was not. Wherever Lukretia was, Taylor imagined she at least enjoyed the site of Taylor sending the Tension interloper packing back to Kyoto.

Taylor shook her hips and danced in place and put up a finger-and-thumb L-shape on her forehead at Valerie. "Thanks for the workout, babe!" She called back to Valerie before slipping out of the ring to make her exit.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Valerie looking at the two girls who one she lost to and another unknown to her, until she respond to Taylor not to call her dude cause shes a mother, very interesting to see someone relative to be around in the ring like that, do wonder if she could play with Valerie sometimes, wonder if shes tough as Taylor too.

"Why thank you mother of Taylor Parker, you are so sweet~"

Now that Taylor looking right at her doing the gesture she just giggles at it and shrug it off. "I hope we could play again, for sure, I'll win next time, call me~ and sorry for playing so hard with you the other day~"

Valerie watches the champ leaving the ring and soon she follows from behind after she disappear, she have fun and wanted more sooner or later.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7